Dragon Ball Z sign up, discussion and versus thread page 8

206 posts

Flag Post

Now I am just curious as of to how, say, Masterchief views Gamma, how Jimbo views Spectre, how BC views The Shadow and ect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Ew, no. I have short white hair and pure white eyeballs. I have no mask covering my mouth. I wear all black, tight black, and I have black shadows surrounding me.

It was the closest thing. I picture more Dante from DMC (old Dante) in Smoke’s attire.

Flag Post

I’ve never really imagined the others. I just see them as human-like figures in my mind as I read their actions. :P

Flag Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I lol’d when I saw the pictures!!!

Flag Post

Well how do you view everyone Mr Gamehost?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SadFire:

Well how do you view everyone Mr Gamehost?

My name is frank. (Im kidding its not frank.)

Do you want me to put up pictures or explain?

Flag Post

Do explanations (in my opinion)

Flag Post

Both, because explanations of appearance can be interpreted. If you can’t find a fitting photo, understandable,

Flag Post

Both, because explanations of appearance can be interpreted. If you can’t find a fitting photo, understandable,

Actually yes do this XD

Flag Post

Do this then update.

Flag Post

First, how do I open a link to a picture? Because some of these pictures wont let me display the image url.
Never mind I figured it out.

Flag Post

I think ZmtmTV feel asleep.

Flag Post

Darkour

This is how Darkours shoulder plates look like in my opinion. His mask should be made of a slightly crumpled bone. Very worn out. His mask can open in the middle and inside he has this glowing aura. His five tails remind you a peacocks tail. But it is very flexible and rapist like. Ignore the pictures tough armor, Darkour shows a lot of skin. Black skin with a pattern of red lines. Glowing every time he charges up.

Sandy Ravage.
Sadfire there is no way I can top your photo of Sandy Ravage. I might as well put…

(Nahh yours is way better)

When I think of Sandy Ravage, I see a Red Neck going like HUH! HAH! OOF! POW! yeeerr! I think of Chuck Norris when I think of Sandy EVEN THOUGH Chuck Norris practiced karate instead of Sandy. Sandy SHOULD have a beard.

Gamma
(This one took pretty long to find.)

I honestly could not find a man with blue hair other than his profile picture. If you take away the jacket, trim his hair and put some gel-then comb it to spike it up. And he is pretty pale and has a Japanese touch to him.

Pyrus

(I hate your guys blonde hair its stupid!)

Take away the GAY from this man and he is Pyrus. Even though you said he has navy blue pants I imgained him wearing red cargo shorts and a sweater witha yeallow stripe crossing horizonally on his chest. He also should have a good build.

Spectre

Strikes fear into the hearts of the bravest men. MUST I say any more?

The Shadow

You could say he is the one in the middle, controlling the other shadows.

Flag Post

You clearly nailed Darkour, Pyrus and Spectre, but what about the Shadow?
[Except the sweater. I hate yellow.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

I think ZmtmTV feel asleep.

(Fuuuuu!!!!!)

I wish you guys would stop saying I am…………………..am……………………..uuhhh……………………….slow. I am stuck with a slow ass computer. This Dragon Ball Z game is harder than it looks.

Flag Post

Spectre really is scarier then I imagined D:

Flag Post

Badass, also, is Pyrus the guy from Fullmetal Alchemist?

Flag Post

You clearly nailed Darkour, Pyrus and Spectre, but what about the Shadow?
[Except the sweater. I hate yellow.]

But its a THREATENING yeallow.

Flag Post

I dunno, I just found that picture lol. You like watching fullmetal? My little brother is a huge fan.

Flag Post

Not really an anime fan, but I’ve seen it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I dunno, I just found that picture lol. You like watching fullmetal? My little brother is a huge fan.

Did you google “Overly feminine anime style blonde guy?”

Flag Post

Nope

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I shit on my pants when I saw this, Too bad he isnt here to see this. I wonder how he would have reacted to it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I shit on my pants when I saw this, Too bad he isnt here to see this. I wonder how he would have reacted to it?

I bet he’ll like it. :D and it was so scary that my computer actually glitched out for a couple of seconds :(

Flag Post

No, no, no. I’m supposed to be wearing a tight black shirt and tight black pants. I’m also supposed to have white hair!