[Sign-Ups] Deify page 10

231 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I got permission from BC to make a war occur between two kingdoms. Anyone think this would make a good event? (You can either choose one side, be neutral, be neutral peaceful, or neutral chaotic.)
(Peaceful means you try to stop the war.)
(Chaotic means you encourage the war. :P)

Yah know with malokiden if war started the war would never stop. Because he would just love to be the guy that keeps antagonizing both of them. Posing as generals and commanding troops into suicide attacks and just generally this will be a playground for his tricks. So I’m up for it.

Flag Post

War is fairly profitable….. If you win. Sounds like a gamble.

Flag Post

To be fair, deities have no need for wealth – really, the only thing they stand to lose if they participate in a mortal war is pride related to their perceived reputation. But also possibly followers, depending on how vindictive individuals within their worshiper circles are.

Flag Post

Ronaga’s computer is crap right now, so his posts are gonna be scarce for a while. He just wanted me to mention that in case people wonder.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

Ronaga’s computer is crap right now, so his posts are gonna be scarce for a while. He just wanted me to mention that in case people wonder.

Yeah right now I’m typing from my brothers computer while he is at practice. And then he will be on for the rest of the day. I will either have to wait a week to get a new monitor+cord for my computer or wait until I can try out one old cord that I don’t know if it will work or not. So i will either be hopefully up and running tomorrow or this coming Saturday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@Blood_Shadow: What is your reason for quitting exactly?"

1. For a while now I haven’t been posting due to being unable to decide whether to continue playing or not. But BC said he has no tolerance for inactivity, so I might as well quit.

2. I’m still angry at Ronaga. No, this one is totally unrelated to Minnakht.