[Sign-Ups] Deify page 3

231 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

How many abstract concepts do we need per portfolio?

Uh… let’s say “no minimum, five maximum”. That reasonable?

Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I can do ‘life’ as a semi-focus now, right?

Yes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I can do ‘life’ as a semi-focus now, right?

Yes.

Thank you for clarification.

Flag Post

ok, i’ll do the axes, thanks 4 the idea, I couldn’t think of anything

Flag Post

Alright, Draven is accepted, although you may want to add the portfolio and anything in it.

Flag Post

i’ll add to it when I need to and people can pm me if they have any better ideas for him

Flag Post

Change of plans regarding Portfolios: You can now have as many concepts in it as you like, but the more you have, the more the proficiency in them is spread out.

Flag Post

Updated. Do I get in?

Flag Post

Yep, that’s reasonable. You’re in, ZigZag.

Flag Post

Yep, that’s reasonable. You’re in, ZigZag.

So what is the game? Is there premade villages? Things to do? Anything initially set down by the game creator to give us direction?

Flag Post

Is this a rp?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Is this a rp?

Yes, but it’s one where you have to do stuff, rather than reacting to what I put you in.

Flag Post

Ok, changed the term ’’Space’’ to ‘’Celestial Objects’’

Flag Post

Alright, your character is accepted, Behemoth.

Flag Post

Is this a rp?

Yes, but it’s one where you have to do stuff, rather than reacting to what I put you in.

It may help if you specify what kind of “stuff” we’re expected to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Is this a rp?

It may help if you specify what kind of “stuff” we’re expected to do.

[See the plot of Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith.]

Flag Post

Changed my deity’s appearance slightly.

Flag Post

Game has started.

Flag Post

I would like to join, please. =3

Name: Kitaska (Only during formal deity events)
Alternate Name(s): Kitty (Everyday name)
Title(s): Lady Kitaska (Followers)
Appearance: A big eyed girl with heterochromia eyes. Her left eye is green, her right eye is bright blue. She has cat ears on top of her head, along with a long tail. Often dipicted as a grown woman in statues and scriptures.
Personality:
Base: Happy-go-lucky and filed with energy. She spends time to think on serious matters, but otherwise goes out on a limb.
Perceived: Seen as a serious roll model. Thinks through everything she says, and perfers not to judge.
Overall: When with the other deities she is a joker, but when dealing with her followrs, it is serious.
Focus: Cats – Serious, yet carefree. Commanding, yet forgiving. These are traits she shares with the cats, and looks up to them for it.
Portfolio: Kindness, Friends, Forgiveness
Backstory: In the days that cats ruled the earth, many deities were fighting for the spot of leader. Kitty took a spot back and watched as the civilization crumbled. She rose up to rebuild the once great civilization. She comes down every so often, putting on her guise, to help them back to the road of leadership.

Flag Post

Name: Hangman
Alt Names: Damian, Seven
Title(s): God of Evil, Lord of Balance, Deity of Logic
Appearance: (has three forms, two minor forms; one used when performing good acts, another for evil acts. The third is his true form; which he only shows to other deities)
Good Form (Seven)(Deity of Logic): Appears as a great crystal angel. His eyes are blue triangles and the crystal has a white tint to it. Has two large crystal wings on his back and an elegant form.
Evil Form (Damian) (God of Evil): Appears as a large shadow with red rectangular eyes. He has a pool of blood apparent at his feet, which rise to his knees and dissapear. His main body colours are red and black; although his image is quite blurry and no specific details can be made about his form.
True Form (Hangman) (Lord of Balance): Has a large white mask for a face, his facial features are made of squares (nose, mouth and parts of the mask) and triangles (eyes). He wears a black suit and wears white gloves.
Personality:
Base: His true self, Hangman, is quite intelligent; but is flawed. He is somewhat insane, which leads to his split personalities of Seven and Damian. He believes that balance creates the perfect Utopia, but does not have a plan of how to achieve such a society. He acts on intellect and sometimes pure whim; thinking that he, with each action, is slowly turning the world into his dream.
Percieved: Very few humans actually believe in Hangman himself; but many more believe in his two minor forms (Damian and Seven), believing them to be seperate Gods. Damian is the inspiration for murderers, approves of massive killing and the motivation for those who work for their own personal and selfish ends. He does not care to make a Utopian society, only for his selfish ends. Meanwhile, Seven is in the belief that logic will lead to a Utopian society; that once we realize that by helping others we help ourselves, that we are encouraged to help and so a utopian society is created. There are other points to his philosophy, but none that will be covered here. Those who actually believe in Hangman end up somewhat insane, as all people who try to follow a balance of good and evil.
Overall: Simply put, Hangman acts semi-randomly. When he becomes Damian, destruction is soon to follow. When he becomes Seven, people become inspired with logic and sometime even societies advance from these breakthroughs. He does respond accurately to major events; if horrific things are happening, he will become Seven; but if magnificent events occur, he will balance it with Damian. His main goal is to balance; nothing more, nothing less.
Focus: Shadow
Portfolio: Forbidden Knowledge, Merciless Killing, Insanity, Chaos, Secrecy
Backstory: There are three main groups who formed him; The Logic Angels who praise Seven; The Shadows who follow Hangman; and The Death Reapers who destroy in the name of Damian. The Logic Angels and The Death reapers have been at constant war ever since they were formed. However The Shadows live reclusively and peacefully in the mountains; praising Lord Hangman. They pity the other groups at war. All three of these groups were coincedentally formed about 40 thousand years ago

Flag Post

The deity of technology is already sort of taken by me, Hangman.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

The deity of technology is already sort of taken by me, Hangman.

There, better? I was hoping to make Damian more interesting; but I hope the straightforwardness wont be too bad.

Flag Post

Well, there’s less of a portfolio overlap now, which is good.

Flag Post

Seems good to me. My character is somewhat crazy, but more eccentric rather then insane.

Flag Post

Anything else you need me to do to it? Yes, I know the three different forms may be odd; but I assure you that it will make it interesting. If you are going to ask me to change that, I encourage you to please have an open mind.

EDIT: he’s not completely insane, just to the point where he has a few personalities. He’s truly intelligent as Hangman and quite a bit eccentric; but he wont break out in manical laughter every second or something like that.

Flag Post

We’re deities, meaning that we can do pretty much anything we want, barring the violation of logic and certain laws of physics. Three different forms is nothing out of the ordinary. Hell, my character has three forms too.