[Sign-Ups] Deify page 5

231 posts

Flag Post

Name: Malokiden
Alternate Names: Malo
Title: The Trickster God
Appearance: Although he can disguise himself and is almost always disguised what he really looks like is a 6 foot tall back skinned man with obsidian black hair. He often wears a leather overcoat and is often seen with empty eyes.
Personality:
Base: He is a trouble maker. He often spends his time making plans or executing plans to prank other gods and humans alike. He finds fun in making elaborate schemes to make woe without him ever getting caught. A jokester as well. Whenever he is talking to someone who knows its him he is constantly making mostly rude jokes at the person.
Perceived: He is often seen as a temptor. Often believing he is the kind of guy who you could accidentally trade your soul to. While others pray to him so he can make their own plans of deception. Seen a lying sadistic god will only help you at a price he doesn’t have many worshipers.
Overall: He is generally a god who sees fun in making mayhem and misery. Not because he’s angry or anything. But because its fun.
Focus: Illusions
Portfolio: Deception, Lies, Temptation
Backstory: He was created by humans but not in the most common way. They did not pray to him and make him a god. No. It is because humans are evil by nature. They spewed about so many lies, Performed so many scams, and tricked one another so often that eventually that there was so much of it in the world that it condensed into one being. And thus Malokiden was born. Being an avatar of pure deception he is neither evil nor good. He has no preference for who he pranks. And thus started to disguise himself and perform such pranks. If there were any gods making bad decisions because another told them to do it, that might of been him. He has not got caught in action yet. Although there have been some suspicions because when he pulls a prank he usually hid away just to hid or to plan his next trick.

Flag Post

Oh, I forgot to look over Luto’s sign, didn’t I? Yes, he’s accepted, as is Malokiden.

Flag Post

Cool :D. Now time to read the 8 page RP so i know whats going on. 0_0

Flag Post

Frostix (from earlier) is accepted as well.

Flag Post

Well, going to change it from ’’created’’ to ’’known’’. Sorry for upsetting you guys.

Flag Post

Name:Arkfurionsk Inferfurie
Alternate Names:Arkfurionsk
Titles:Keeper of Screams, Eater of Pain
Appearance:Arkfurionsk Inferfurie is quite thin, but whipcord fast. His teeth number in the dozens and are all needle-thin and needle-sharp. One of his eyes is blank white and round as an orb, the other sharply pointed and colored black, with a red oval in the center. His right arm is bristling with claws, his left melted away but with a vicious steel replacement welded on. His expression is smooth and a little brutal, but with an undeniable intelligence behind it. He has sharp red spikes covering his crimson-colored body, making him seem a little like a demon.
Personality:
Base:Arkfurionsk Inferfurie is exceedingly clear-minded. Although vicious and violent in manner, he only hurts or kills when it would suit his needs. He is always power-hungry and constantly searches for ways to increase his already formidable power.
Perceived:Most of his worshippers think of him as a mysterious but angry god, always ready to strike down those who speak out against him. They offer fervent sacrifices to him, for those who have done great service to him have sometimes been rewarded with gifts like incredible strength or the ability to sense fear. The leaders of his worshippers tending to be somewhat inhuman has increased the perception of him as an evil and twisted god.
Overall:Arkfurionsk tends more to his base personality than his perceived personality. He can show mercy if it does not do him any great harm, and aims to increase his strength rather than to tear down that of others’. However, he likes humans to think of him as something to be feared because it increases his influence amongst humans.
Focus:Arkfurionsk draws power from screams of pain and fear. One of the reasons why he is such a formidable opponent is because the more you hurt him, the more powerful he gets; if you lop off a limb, he screams in pain. He then draws strength from his own scream and regrows the limb.
Portfolio:Fear and Pain. This portfolio allows Arkfurionsk to cause agony and terror in mortals, though its effect on deities is nearly negligible except as a split-second’s distraction.
Backstory:Arkfurionsk Inferfurie was actually born from the remnants of another deity, whose name is lost to time. The deity had been mortally wounded after a great battle with another god, and as he lay dying, he commanded all of his worshippers to kill themselves. He had been a much-feared god, and the worshippers obeyed without question. The power of their screams, combined with the last shreds of energy from the dying deity, created Arkfurionsk; the dying deity’s last deed was to create another, in the hope that his creation would seek revenge for him. Because the power of another deity was used to create Arkfurionsk, he inherited some traits from the other deity. His blind white eye and needle-like teeth are two examples. Although he is aware that his “creator” wanted him to seek revenge, he is unsure of whom, and doesn’t really care anyway since he has long surpassed his creator’s former power. He constantly interferes in human affairs, subtly gaining influence.

Flag Post

[This sign would work like thedude0’s second one, should it be accepted.]

Name: Richter
Alternate Names: (No alternative names designated)
Title: The Judge, The Darkseer
Appearance: Richter is mostly skeletal in form. The spacious clothes he wears are always stained in blood spattered from those he must execute. He floats, no walking or running, occasionally moves fast enough to look like he’s teleporting.
Personality:
Base: Although seemingly devoid of emotion, commonly makes jokes and puns about the most gruesome of things, displaying his dark sense of humor.
Perceived: Very cold and unnerving to be around. Extremely serious while prowling for the tainted souls of mortals.
Overall: Can and will shift between frivolity and seriousness in a flash. Known by his prey as a merciless warden and known by his friends as a very “humerus” individual.
Focus: Most of his power lies in the sword and scale he carries, as he finds earthly foci “unreliable.”
Portfolio: Justice, Retribution
Backstory: Richter was called into existence by the down-trodden, the weak, and the abused. He views his actions as neither good nor bad, as he punishes sin according to its extremity. His fair, though sometimes appropriately harsh, judgments foster the worship of the lawful officers of which he is the patron, the respect of most others, and the fear or hatred of the unjust.

Flag Post

Aren’t you already in the game Kipdon?

Flag Post

It seems to me that thedude0 is no longer using his first character. Are you giving up on Leviathan or something, Kipdon?

Flag Post

Yeah, I had an interesting idea concerning the continuity of Levi’s journey though. Plus, B_S seems to hate my PC’s guts anyway, since he’s not a true deity and all, so I thought it would be good to… “even the scales.” (Character puns… heheh.)

Flag Post

I agree with B-S and am not using my first character for personal reasons hence Frostix

Flag Post

Plus, B_S seems to hate my PC’s guts anyway, since he’s not a true deity and all

Uh, where did you get that idea from? I don’t dislike your character. My character, Ergos Materia, dislikes your character because, you know, he stole from her and tried to trap her in a room.

Flag Post

I take things very personally.
I’m just waiting for approval on this front.

Flag Post

Oh noz the personality

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

I take things very personally.
I’m just waiting for approval on this front.

You shouldn’t take things personally. Rosate’s character was on the edge of killing mine in Unbelieve II:Of Thorn and Spire but we are on excellent terms in general.

Flag Post

@Kipdon stay as your normal character for now :D use the new one later.

Flag Post

no need to change things up when the guy already is apart of the plot. do it for the plot kipdon. do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@Kipdon stay as your normal character for now :D use the new one later.

I was planning to go the other way around since Levi will be doing next to nothing but gathering resources for now.

Flag Post

Oh and B_S. If you get this reference. SCIENCE FOR THE SCIENCE GOD.

Flag Post

Alright Ronaga, get this thread back on track. Nobody cares about your obscure references to be blunt.

Flag Post

Oh no not my obscure references #hipsterfeels

Flag Post
Alright Ronaga, get this thread back on track.

Flag Post

How do? im preety sure we are the only 2 people on and you have yet to get approved.

Flag Post

You can just, you know, not post stupid irrelevant stuff.

Flag Post

I am still here