[Sign-Ups] Deify page 7

231 posts

Flag Post

So i switched the h and the k on accident. Big fucking woop. And why are you convinced that this person is out to get you. I have had internet arguments with people before. that doesn’t mean i stalked their channel just to copy their character on a RP. Do you realize how stupid this sounds “we had an internet argument so I’m going to stalk your channel and make a foil to one of your characters MWAHAHAHAHA

Flag Post

Well, if he really thinks that Minnakht did that is ok, but I think is better to talk it with him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

B_S, you seem to find something wrong in everything…

I do.

@Blood_Shadow You mentioned that he harassed you in a game. What happened there?

I don’t want to waste time and brain cells trying to explain myself. Minnakht can slander me all he wants.

So i switched the h and the k on accident. Big fucking woop.

No, Minnakht is the one who made that “Minnahkt” account. He does that whenever someone misspells his name. Don’t blame me for that.

Do you realize how stupid this sounds

People often do stupid things.

Flag Post

lets just…….deal with it when Minna replies and continue the RP. Its been 4 HOURS since the last person posted.

Flag Post

What the heck did I just read?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

What the heck did I just read?

A post on Kongregate Forum Games Forum applying for Deify. What did you think you read?

Flag Post

Just that there are some corrections that need to be made if you want that thing to be accepted. For instance, he needs a name. “The Bloody Emperor” would be either a title or alternate name, most likely the former. He needs a physical or at least non-immaterial focus. Rage, war, and strength can be his portfolios. Finally, mortals cannot directly ascend to godhood through any means unless otherwise given the green light by BC (as in Blood_Shadow’s case).

Flag Post

Just that there are some corrections that need to be made if you want that thing to be accepted. For instance, he needs a name. “The Bloody Emperor” would be either a title or alternate name, most likely the former. He needs a physical or at least non-immaterial focus. Rage, war, and strength can be his portfolios. Finally, mortals cannot directly ascend to godhood through any means unless otherwise given the green light by BC (as in Blood_Shadow’s case).

1) I believe his name is fine, unless otherwise stated.
2) His portfolio does seem to have vanished. Thank you for notifying me.
3) I don’t see how War would be different from something like Money, which another Deity has. You could claim money is physical, but it’s more of an idea, like War.
4) He was already a Deity, that incident just changed him into what he is now.

Hope that clears things up, if I was being a little vague.

Flag Post

Could you give something to show up the “Name”, “Title(s)” and rest of those stats? Oh, and I think you must discuss your focus with Ocelot, as his deity focus on battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Could you give something to show up the “Name”, “Title(s)” and rest of those stats? Oh, and I think you must discuss your focus with Ocelot, as his deity focus on battle.

I think we’re different enough that it’s okay. The Bloody Emperor is more of the darker, bloodier side of War, and War on a grand scale while Ocelot is more of the actual battle and the nobler side of battle. However, if Ocelot has an issue, I’ll welcome talking about it.

Flag Post

You could claim money is physical, but it’s more of an idea, like War.

Money counts as a physical object. However, no matter how you look at it, war is an abstract concept. And I never understood why Ocelot’s character was accepted either; BC never gave me a clear justification.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

You could claim money is physical, but it’s more of an idea, like War.

Money counts as a physical object. However, no matter how you look at it, war is an abstract concept. And I never understood why Ocelot’s character was accepted either; BC never gave me a clear justification.

…. Damn, I can’t think of a way to properly change the Focus without completely redoing the character. It’s way too late to make another one so I guess I’ll just delete my post. Maybe if I have a good non-abstract idea, I’ll come back. :/

Flag Post

Why not make his focus just, you know… blood? That seems obvious enough.

Flag Post

Blue Fire may be a dead knowledge, with all the books burnt out or destroyed in a war or something like that.

If there’s one thing Ergos Materia hates, it will be “dead knowledge”, knowledge that is lost forever. She has existed for over 50,000 years, and has catalogued every magical spell whose existence is known by her in any way. In fact, it would be out of character for her if she hasn’t made her own massive database that contains all knowledge and data known by mortals and deities everywhere, excluding specially “protected” data like her own, some time during those 50,000 years. There is no way she would’ve allowed this “blue fire” to be lost, especially if it’s as unique as you say. And she would’ve taught the blue fire to some of her followers and made sure it’s somewhat widely known by mortals again. Oh, and her “master” has clairvoyance on a massive level, able to see into the past, present, and future, so there are very few things Ergos Materia and her “master” don’t know. “Blue fire” doesn’t sound dangerous enough to make Ergos Materia think it should be hidden from her followers, so it’s unlikely that it is considered dead knowledge while she’s around.

Besides, many of her followers can make nuclear bombs. And antimatter bombs too. And “vacuum bombs”, even, which destroy all physical structures regardless of integrity unless protected by magic, and create miniature Big Crunches; I’ll need to explain quite a bit of physics if you want to know how these bombs work. My point is, it should not be the case that only some elusive “blue fire” is capable of severely burning dragons.

Flag Post

Momir Vig is the (canonically former) guildmaster of the Blue/Green Simic guild, which was supposed to group up the medical and similarly biological professions of Ravnica. As much as I know, that is a single name.
Ravnica is one big hive of duality, with each guild being two colours. It was my inspiration – if coincidentally it happened to provide a result similar to yours, too bad.

Don’t say “he’s.” Nobody knows Mina true gender.

I think it’s female.

Flag Post

if coincidentally it happened to provide a result similar to yours, too bad.

Or you could be doing it on purpose as an insult.

Flag Post

I try to be good where possible, and I can say I did not care one bit about whatever character you made. I find most of your creations abhorrent, and would not want to affiliate myself with them anyway. Your munchkin fu is overly blatant.

My character is a rip off MtG, not you. You can either believe that or believe what you want to believe. If you decide to keep being insulted, tough luck – I can’t stop you.

Flag Post

I try to be good where possible

I doubt it.

Your munchkin fu is overly blatant.

Because I don’t trick GMs.

If you decide to keep being insulted, tough luck – I can’t stop you.

Right. Screwing me over in this game won’t be as easy as you think.

Flag Post

simic eh? I prefer dimir myself

Flag Post

Guys, I notice there’s been a discussion about “blue fire” in the game recently, as “the only thing capable of severely burning dragons”. I’d like to note here and now that this is incorrect to an extreme degree – it may well be a particularly strong fire-based spell, as well as a physical phenomenon as per the real world, but dragons can be burned by just about anything designed to do so, granted that it can get around their scales and sheer size to cause such severe burns.

Flag Post

Why must you be utterly CONVINCED that Minnakht is copying you. There is a completely logical explanation for why the character was made. Why must you be so hell bent on saying that the intent is malicious and on purpose. It seems that it (using it on the whole gender argument) doesn’t want anything to do with you OR your character. Your just trying to make it seem that this person is out to get you because your OC’s have traits in common. Did it ever run through your skull that this could all be coincidence and that this isn’t just one elaborate scheme against you because of an argument you had with this person in the past. And I repeat, do you realize how complicated, out of the way, and stupid this sounds?

Flag Post

Why must you be so hell bent

Look at his avatar and it all becomes obvious. Black and red. Those are hellbent.

And like twos.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Momir Vig is the (canonically former) guildmaster of the Blue/Green Simic guild, which was supposed to group up the medical and similarly biological professions of Ravnica. As much as I know, that is a single name.
Ravnica is one big hive of duality, with each guild being two colours. It was my inspiration – if coincidentally it happened to provide a result similar to yours, too bad.

Don’t say “he’s.” Nobody knows Mina true gender.

I think it’s female.

Smartarse.

Flag Post

Well, as everything I do seems to cause problems, I shall stop playing from this very moment. It was fun, but seems that I’m ruining it. Sorry for causing so much troubles.

Flag Post

I think you are fun. =3