Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post

Introduction

Welcome to Pixel warrior tournament! The uttermost goal of the game is to kill all other players, and Gain VICTORY! Shall you wait it out hunger games style, or crush your opponet with Flaming arrows of MAGIKARP power? Come join the Pixel Warrior Tournament!

The basic gameplay rules is that you give me one action (and your allies if you have some), then I shall use a random number generator to determine how well you did. Then once everybody has posted, I shall post a picture and description etc on what happened.

1-33% is mediocre and you will probaly end up hitting yourself.

34-66% is average and your an average joe.
67-99% is amazing, and amazing rewards you shall get. (<-figuretively)
>100% Is magikarp power!!! (<- With evolution included) (Pure 100 is the best)

If You still do not understand the basic game play, Look at the example below:

Player1-
Riley
I Craft a turquoise sword out of the turquoise ore in my inventory.

Me-
Player1 Riley (25) + (4) (29)
*I Craft a turquoise sword out of the turquoise ore in my inventory.

You manage to craft a turquoise sword, but you cut yourself for 8 DMG in the process. You also have used up all of your ores. Item Get: Turquoise sword- A sword made out of sharp turquoise. 23 BDMG

Flag Post

Rolls and Terms

Rolls are the term I used for determining how well/bad you did a action. A high roll would be +80, while a low one is -20. Roll modifiers are anything that effects a roll. Some rolls never are effected by these, such as opening a chest. Opening a chest requires 1 turn and often have vaulable to common items. Most things you attemt ,even attacks, will be affected by rolls. If you think I gave a unfair action, argue your case.

NRN- no roll needed: The action given does not require a roll to determine it’s outcome.
NTN- No turn needed. Things such as equipting, and analizing (to some degree) do not require a turn. Analizing is for you to find more info about a item in your inventory, like boosts bsDMG etc.
Hp,Mp,DMG,AMR, NRG- hitpoints, magic points, damage, armor, energy
BSDmg- The base damage of something, with no boosts added.
OP- Magikarp power. (With evo.)

Classes

The Classes are from left to right. Please use attacks within your class range. For example a knight probs wouldn’t be able to cast fireball. Feel free to specialize.

1. Knight: High def and atk, weilds sword and shield. mainly physical attacks
2. Priest- Known for survivability and healing. Mostly goody magic, weilds wand.
3. Wizard- Offensive speels, versitle. Weilds staff.
4. Summoner- Summons whatever. Weilds wand. Some magic.
5.Warrior- Faster but less def than knight, good crafter. versitle melee class.
6. Archer- Arrows of doom, stealthy. Weilds bow.
7. Rouge- Good at discretion and stealing. High evaisiveness too.
8. Hunter- Good at surviving in wild and making allies with animals. Weilds bow, good with traps too.
9. Palidin- Healing melee class. Focuses on regen healing and has sturdy hp.
10. Necromancer- Drains and undead stuff. Weilds wand.

This game is similar to the Sky-Raid seris, except it is more tied to fighting one another. Look at the picture i post for where you are, what you did, attacks,allies etc. The Picture provides what are immedialy there, but many things are hidden. For example, even though there is no clear “Dark Forest” In the picture, you can make one up with your action.

There are 4 main stats. Other stats such as evasiveness, spd etc will not be posted, but is still taken in account.

This is pvp, and only TWO people are able to win. Building cities and whatever is not your top priority. All Actions must somehow lead to you becoming more powerful and/or harming another player.

On the note of attacking, Make up your attacks based on your class. For example If you are a mage, say something like “Cast a dozen fireballs to opponet’s face.”

Oh almost forgot, Discretion is done by pm to me. Post a “fake action” and send the real one through pm to me. You can make your little alliances or whatever. Be ready for suprises and events.

The main goal is to kill everybody until you and somebody else survived.

Flag Post

Achievements

Flag Post

Efar (Efar) Green Summoner
Hp- 72/80
Mp- 42/100
Def- 1
Atk- 6 (+5)
Weapon- Summoner Wand ( +6 summon rolls),
Shield-
Ring- Lava Ring ( +3 Atk, Resists Fire Attacks)
Armor- Summoner Robe ( + 2 to summon rolls)
Misc- Mana potion x3, Health potion x2, magma ring ( +3 Def, resists fire atks), Lava wand (Fire element, +8 mp), ice orb, darkness orb, wind orb
Interesting training +5 to magic and summon rolls
Allies-
>Sunflora 30/30 9/10 Chlorophyll: Speed doubles in sun.
>Sunflora 30/30 10/10 Chlorophyll: Speed doubles in sun.
>Fire Beetle 65/65 30/30 Burning Ash: Absorbs fire attacks to raise attack.
>Water elemental 15/75 15/15 Watery Texture: Physical attacks that hit the user have 50% of missing
~~

Flag Post

Quintis Maximus (Zedzero2) Purple Warrior
Hp- 112/120
Mp- 48/60
Def- 3 ( +2)
Atk- 4 ( +1)
Weapon- Steel Sword , Torch
Shield- Wooden Shield
Ring-
Armor- Leather Cloth
Misc- Aquarious shaft (water elemental, +4 atk), Flaming Jewel Locked chest
Weapon Proficiency +3 to melee combat rolls
Allies-
>Black Bear 49/80

~~

Heiaar Chalis (BCLEGENDS) Yellow Paladin
Hp- 124/130 (+10)
Mp- 12/70
Def- 3 ( +3)
Atk- 12 ( +1)
Weapon- Holy Mace (Super Effective to undead etc)
Shield- Holy Shield (Super Effective to undead etc)
Ring-
Armor- Light Holy Platemail (Super Effective to undead etc)
Misc- x2 Health Potions, NRN Purple potion, NRN Mass Mp potion, NRN Revive potion, $46,
Holy Light (heals 2-5% of maximum HP per turn, and damages nearby undead and demons, and those associated with them, for the same amount)
Chain Gauss (Powerful chain lightning attack)
Allies-

~~

Flag Post

Nicholas Xenophon III (Underlord) Black Summoner DEAD
Hp- 5/90 ( +10)
Mp- 34/100
Def- 1
Atk- 2 ( +1)
Weapon- Purple tipped black staff ( +5 to dark summoning rolls)
Shield-
Ring-
Armor-
Misc- x2 Small bones, small fur, blue berry, Mysterious hat (use to unleash a powerful ice attack, or loot for some frosty gear, one use)
Dark Aura: Nicholas III casts a spell that surrounds him with shadows. ( +2 evaisiveness) Active, Produces a few shadow copies.
Allies-
>Dark Elemental – 33/50 hp 14/20 mp
>Dark Elemental – 69/75 hp 2/20 mp
>Dark Elemental – 67/75 hp 2/20 mp
>Shadow Wraith – 40/50 hp 40/70 mp Shadowy: Higher evaisiveness
>Shadow Wraith – 47/50 hp 40/70 mp Shadowy: Higher evaisiveness

Flag Post

In progress

Flag Post

This is the map. The tomb in the center is to be ignored. It is where I spawn monsters and events. Mess with it to lose hp and items. Also remember that I cannot draw every location. So If you “Hide in a dark jungle”, then there probably is a dark jungle depending on your roll. However, it just will not be on the map.

Moar tips- Eat stuff and other things to heal hp. The main goal of the game is to make your player powerful, and kill everybody else. There can only be 2 victors. Go ahead with alliances etc.

1. Intro
2. Action
3. What do you think of my map? :p

Flag Post

You can post now.

Flag Post

[Grayar the High Summoner]

[Intro:]

A glowing white ball of magic appears out of no where, it suddenly begins to expand. eventualy the light fades and there stands a person, but not just anyone, a high summoner, Grayar. using his magic to summon himself to the tournament.

[Action:]

Immediately after he appeared he began casting a summoning spell to call forth more summoners.

[What do you think of the map? :p:]

It’s good.

Flag Post

Intro:
I pop into the world, seriously, I just pop there. :D

Action:
I craft an Amulet of Ally-ing (Ring) (Add +5 to allying rolls with NPC’s :P)

What I think of ze map
It is not as ROTMG-y as I expected, which is a good thing. Other than that, it’s good.

Flag Post

Intro: A massive beam of white light crashes into the ground, and a silhouetted figure with wings descends from it. Still bathed in light, this figure promptly teleports a Paladin to between a bunch of trees and a rabbit, then leaves.

Action: Grab that nearby mushroom; attempt to befriend the firefly next to it, Homestuck-style. oh wait that’s a bee isn’t it also grab the purple/red/blue fruit from the nearby trees. We need all the supplies we can get, I think.

My thoughts on the map: Well, it’s relatively simple, although that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. There isn’t anything specifically that’s bad with it at all, actually, so… yeah, it’s good for it’s purpose.

Flag Post

Intro: I watch from atop a tree branch as I see figures in the distance begin to appear before my eyes. Sigh. I descend down the tree. Once on the ground I check my gear, tighten my belt, do some quick stretches.

Action: I take out my trusty woodcutting axe and begin to chop down the nearest tree.

Map: It looks pretty good, the only thing I would like to know is the scale, currently it looks rather small, like we could go end to end in a few minutes, so maybe a rough estimate of the size of the area would be nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

Intro: I watch from atop a tree branch as I see figures in the distance begin to appear before my eyes. Sigh. I descend down the tree. Once on the ground I check my gear, tighten my belt, do some quick stretches.

Action: I take out my trusty woodcutting axe and begin to chop down the nearest tree.

Map: It looks pretty good, the only thing I would like to know is the scale, currently it looks rather small, like we could go end to end in a few minutes, so maybe a rough estimate of the size of the area would be nice.

What do you mean end to end? Waiting on some people, might pm.

Flag Post

Intro:

Time stops, everything freezes, and a dark portal appears. A man in a black robe appears, wielding a majestic black staff, with a purple gem placed atop it. The man remembers nothing, knows of nothing, but mysteriously craves blood. He demands blood, cries for blood. He must get his blood.

Action:

I start conjuring two dark elementals. They are big and buff creatures with black flames flicking out of them. They’re black with pure red eyes, no mouth, no nose, no ears. Just red eyes and extreme strength. I command them to kill the bunny southwards of me and collect the blue berry next to the bunny.

Comment on the Map:

Looks good. Honestly, it’s not the best, but it’s decent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Intro:

Time stops, everything freezes, and a dark portal appears. A man in a black robe appears, wielding a majestic black staff, with a purple gem placed atop it. The man remembers nothing, knows of nothing, but mysteriously craves blood. He demands blood, cries for blood. He must get his blood.

Action:

I start conjuring two dark elementals. They are big and buff creatures with black flames flicking out of them. They’re black with pure red eyes, no mouth, no nose, no ears. Just red eyes and extreme strength. I command them to kill the bunny southwards of me and collect the blue berry next to the bunny.

Comment on the Map:

Looks good. Honestly, it’s not the best, but it’s decent.

Say you rolled a 1, what elementals are there to command?
Also Remember that I can not possibaly draw every location there, so “Pretend” that there are much more things than you actualy see. Like if you want to recuit some bears. There are no bears seeable, but there probaly are depending on your roll.

Flag Post

Intro: I swing down into the arena via a conveniently placed vine.
Action: Search for the chest in the bottom right corner of the map.
Comments A fine looking map overall. I don’t think it needs any improvement.

Flag Post

If I rolled a one, wouldn’t that mean I epicly failed and it exploded in my face?

Flag Post

Intro: I stroll in like it is Sunday

Action: summon a chicken

Flag Post

I may not be able to post again for as long as Monday to next monday

Flag Post

If I rolled a one, wouldn’t that mean I epicly failed and it exploded in my face?

The point is that if it did fail, then there would be no said “elementals to command”. So see if you suceeded before you try to command something that might not be there.

Flag Post

Yeah, but I only command them to do that if they appear. If they don’t, then I don’t command them. I just don’t do anything and do something else next turn.

Flag Post

Tell me if anything seems out of hand. Also, on your next post it would be extremly helpful to post your names. I’ll update stats later.

Turn 2

[Grayar the High Summoner] (93) + (15) = (108)
Immediately after he appeared he began casting a summoning spell to call forth more summoners.
You summon some of the best magic summoners in the world. They also know some healing magic. x2

[Thijsel] (6)
I craft an Amulet of Ally-ing (Ring) (Add +5 to allying rolls with NPC’s :P)
You manage to craft one, but as soon as you do, it gets run over by mud goblins.

[Heiaar Chalis] (26)
Grab that nearby mushroom; attempt to befriend the firefly next to it, Homestuck-style. oh wait that’s a bee isn’t it also grab the purple/red/blue fruit from the nearby trees. We need all the supplies we can get, I think.
You attempt to pull out the mushroom, but it’s stench over powers you. You do manage to collect 1 purple fruit and a blue one.

[Quintis Maximus] (2)
I take out my trusty woodcutting axe and begin to chop down the nearest tree.
You search your inventory for your axe, but it seems not to be there. A hole is in it’s place.

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (23)+ (5)= (28)

Your magic sparks and fizzles as you cast the summoning spell. Only a scrawny dark elemental appears.

[Efar] (15) +(8) (23)
Summon a Chicken
You try summoning a chicken, but you can’t recall what it looks like.

[Lunie] (12) – (5) = (7) <- Due to pixies guarding it.
Search for the chest in the bottom right corner of the map.
You are attracted to dazzling lights, all of a sudden it seems you were back where you started.

Flag Post

I command my elemental to kill the bunny. EDIT: It also needs to loot it and bring back the loot.

I try to summon two more dark elementals. Big and buff, same as how I described them in my first move.

Wow, you really stick by your words when you say you’ll update fast. That’s great. :D

Flag Post

I command my elemental to kill the bunny. EDIT: It also needs to loot it and bring back the loot.

I try to summon two more dark elementals. Big and buff, same as how I described them in my first move.

Wow, you really stick by your words when you say you’ll update fast. That’s great. :D

Yeh I fit it in when I have time. Tommorow, if everybody posts, I’ll update like there’s no tommorow.

OOPS I forgot lunie, alright ill get tht in.