Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] page 8 (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post

I’ll go eat one of my rations.
I’ll also buy a written ability scroll plz.

Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
Right, then. Use the small stat booster to improve defense, then attack the hell out of Xenophon (keeping in mind the Holy Mace’s super effectiveness against dark-associated beings like Xenophon), preferably pushing him towards the lava, where heat convection should deal heavy additional damage to him.
Angel(s?): Sacrifice yourself in a blast of light-aligned energy, in order to take out those damned DEs and SWs.

Flag Post

Oh yes, Crossing the map now deals a small dmg to you, being lava. Feel free to fly over etc.

Flag Post

Wait, shouldn’t using a thing cost a turn?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Wait, shouldn’t using a thing cost a turn?

[No, stat boosters don’t use a turn.]

Flag Post

I summon water elemental

sunfloras look for crafting materials (I don’t have any idea what kind nor do I care)

Sunkern’s train more in hopes of evolving

where does it show my items?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I summon water elemental

sunfloras look for crafting materials (I don’t have any idea what kind nor do I care)

Sunkern’s train more in hopes of evolving

where does it show my items?

um the front page where i update your items?

Flag Post

I equip magma ring

Flag Post

Turn 12

[Efar] (81)+(8)= (89)
I summon water elemental
Due to great past summons, you feel confident and summon a shimmering water elemental. It’s element will be useful in such conditions.
sunfloras look for crafting materials (81)
They find crafting elemental orbs, which can be used to enchace as well as modify an element to almost anything. (pets, yourself, sword etc)

Sunkern’s train more in hopes of evolving (63)
They grind some more, and after a bright flash of light, you see some powerful sunkerns. Keep in mind not all minions will show up on the map.
I equip magma ring (NRN)
you do so.

[Quintis Maximus] (98)
I open the chest.
You find an Aquarious shaft, a small dagger that can be used to destroy all fire beings in your path. Can be thrown.
My bears will charge and attack the rogue. (93)
One bear misses, while the other slashes a good part of his face out, for 32 dmg.

[Luinie] (26)
I’ll go eat one of my rations.
You do so, but it was slightly rotten. You gain 11 hp.
I’ll also buy a written ability scroll plz. (81)
You do so, and the three abilities to choose from are:
Regen-Recover 4% hp each turn.
Tampered armor- Your defense increases, due to slightly used armor.
Angel- [ACTIVE] Gives the user auto life status for 2 turns, so If you die, you will be revived with 20% life. Recharge: 5 turns.

[Heiaar Chalis] (31)
Use the small stat booster to improve defense, then attack the hell out of Xenophon (keeping in mind the Holy Mace’s super effectiveness against dark-associated beings like Xenophon), preferably pushing him towards the lava, where heat convection should deal heavy additional damage to him.
You gain +1 defense and use up the stat booster. You deal 22 damage to him, but you barely push him into the lava.

Angel(s?): Sacrifice yourself in a blast of light-aligned energy, in order to take out those damned DEs and SWs. (21)
You self expolde into light. But it deals very minimal damage underlord’s minions.

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (74)
I will silently shoot black fireballs at the angels behind the DEs. (58)
You practice your pewpew skills at the ground.

All three of my DEs will attempt to destroy the other angel. All of my SWs will try to heal themselves, the DEs, and me if I am damaged. (60)
The angel died, so there is nothing to hit. They heal you and themselves for 11 hp each. De crosses to you, dealing 10 dmg.

~~

Event
A large enemy spawns! This one is harder, so watch out!

Shop
see previous posts for shop items.

also, Feel free to sell stuff and barter!

[Ginger Troll] (NRN)
Appear
You appear naked.
[1000 hp]
[900 mp]

Wishing trolls, go!!!

Flag Post

all pokemon charge energy for solarbeam to use on troll

elemental uses water gun on troll

beetle looks for rings

I craft a Good Pokémon Summoner Wand ( +10 to summoning pokemon) with an added fire element

Flag Post

All of my DEs cast Shadowfice, while two SWs defend the area and three SWs attempt to help me regain my mana.

Flag Post

is Kirby adding a teamwork bonus?

Flag Post

I don’t think so.

Flag Post

all pokemon charge energy for solarbeam

elemental uses water gun

beetle looks for equipment

I craft a Good Pokémon Summoner Wand ( +10 to summoning pokemon) with an added fire element

Um so water gun at what? Specify what equipment. Also, you can craft something fire to it, or add one of your orbs to the wand to make it fire element. A fire pokemon summoner wand doesn’t make sense, unless it only applies to fire types.

is Kirby adding a teamwork bonus?

Well depending on what you mean. Obviously 10 kittens will do more damage than 1 kitten in an action. the same with other stuff like 10 kittens searching for equipment vs. 1 kitten searching for equipment.

Flag Post

OK then, I will craft it without the element

Flag Post

blump

Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
Continue to attack Xenophon, this time focusing solely on maximizing my damage output at him.

Flag Post

Waiting for quinius maximus…

Flag Post

Quintius Maximus

My Bears will continue attacking Luinie

I will gather ingredients for potions

Flag Post

and lunie…

Flag Post

No, no, no. No more waiting. Just update. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord: