Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] page 10 (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

lol when I calculated out the attacks it was almost perfectly even to the healing. Your attacks are massively op :)

[Well, gee, really? My twelve points of attack is overpowered when smashing through a mere 1-3 points of defense, particularly against dark-aligned characters? NO KIDDING…]

Another group of three SWs will do the same. (42)
A quick flash of light and you are healed by 29 life, everybody else is healed by 14 life.
A group of two of my SWs will try to cast a healing bomb and heal all dark beings. (27)
Nothing happens.
I will do the same. (73)
You cast a powerful bomb healing everyone by 36 life.

[Now, see, every single one of those rolls is lower than the combined roll you had before, aren’t they? And yet somehow, you still manage to heal a marginal amount of additional health with the multiple rolls. >:|]

[EDIT: By the way, ilk, could you update the first page of stats and stuff, please? I’m not sure who has what, exactly.]

What do you mean? I’m pretty sure its updated.

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter if I got a good roll, the point is that I did it and he didn’t do it correctly.

I will evade all attacks by Heiaar, while trying to shoot black fireballs at him. SWs and DEs will attempt to massively damage him with dark magic.

So, dark is weak to holy and holy is weak to dark, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

It doesn’t matter if I got a good roll, the point is that I did it and he didn’t do it correctly.

I will evade all attacks by Heiaar, while trying to shoot black fireballs at him. SWs and DEs will attempt to massively damage him with dark magic.

So, dark is weak to holy and holy is weak to dark, right?

Nah, originally his armor resists dark attacks, just never put that in. Btw using any magic at all won’t have much effect due to your minion’s low mp.

Flag Post

Quntis Maximus

I will go to the chest and open it.

My bear will then go find and rally more bears to my aid.

Flag Post

[So can you please get the next turn up, ilk? It really doesn’t matter if some people haven’t given their actions for the turn yet; there should really be a time limit of some kind in place to make sure everyone else gets to actually play the game.]

Flag Post

[So can you please get the next turn up, ilk? It really doesn’t matter if some people haven’t given their actions for the turn yet; there should really be a time limit of some kind in place to make sure everyone else gets to actually play the game.]

I’ll hold my breath until you do

Flag Post

Sorry for the wait guys, I have to type up a long essay. The update should be today though.

Flag Post

Turn 15

4 People left. Only one can remain…

Sorry, No picture today :(

[Efar] (58)
water uses water gun on the lava turning it into volcanic rock
After the steam rises, the lava bridge forms, and can now be crossed without taking a turn, or damage.
I summon a blastoise (19) + (11) (30)
Nothing happens.
all injured rest (71)
They do so, and feel well rested with their mp and hp restored.

[Quintis Maximus] (20)
I will go to the chest and open it.
It didn’t budge. The jewel lock simply shines brighter. Looks like it requires some form of magic to open.
My bear will then go find and rally more bears to my aid. (17)
They black bear tries to rally a white polar bear and a brown bear, but they simply ignore the small bear.

[Heiaar Chalis] (95) <- XD
Okay, now attack Xenophon, rather than his minions. And this time, make certain it is Xenophon you attack; ignore his minions, period.
You take a mighty slice at nicholas xenophon III and overwhelm him. Congratulations, you have killed him.

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (23) dead
I will evade all attacks by Heiaar, while trying to shoot black fireballs at him.
You are too stunned by heiaar’s previous attack. You simply shudder as he attacks you.
A bright flash of light teleports you to the exit. Nicholas Xenophon III, you have fought bravely in the tournament. You will not be forgotten, and we wish you luck at next years’ tournament. Feel free to say your final words before departing…
SWs and DEs will attempt to massively damage him with dark magic. (87)
They deal 36 damage before fading away.

~~

Event
nothing.

[Ginger Troll] (68)
Rest
You heal 50 hp.
[972/1000 hp]
[789/900 mp]

Nicholas has fallen, Who will be next?

Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
Awesome, I defeated a somewhat great evil. Now loot the summoner’s items, quickly quickly.

Flag Post

FB jumps on Heiaars head and uses self-destruct; if it fails to get on him abort the self-destruct

I summon a Typhlosion

WE looks for any kind of useful object

Pokémon attack Heiaar in basic ways after my FB has finished attacking

Flag Post

blump

Flag Post

[See, you mentioned wanting to speed this up earlier on. May I therefore request that turn updates from now on be made every 24-48 hours or so? That would allow things to move on quickly enough without people getting overly bored.]

Flag Post

[See, you mentioned wanting to speed this up earlier on. May I therefore request that turn updates from now on be made every 24-48 hours or so? That would allow things to move on quickly enough without people getting overly bored.]

I guess, but ill give quinius maximus a chance.

Flag Post

Quintis Maximus

I look for something magical that will open the chest.

My bear will go and hunt deer.

Flag Post

it is time to update

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

it is time to update

Flag Post

[…so is this gonna be updated any time soon, or was my whole “24-48 hour update schedule” thing just ignored.]

Flag Post

[…so is this gonna be updated any time soon, or was my whole “24-48 hour update schedule” thing just ignored.]

Sorry again, This might be the longest I take to update. My social and school life are cutting time out alot. It should be this weekend though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Sorry again, This might be the longest I take to update. My social and school life are cutting time out alot. It should be this weekend though.

[…so it’s been “this weekend” for about two days now. Please, the next update.]

Flag Post

Sorry guys, my ‘historical’ essay took too long to type, and I don’t have time for big updates like this, my short attention span didn’t help much either. I think it’s best ‘Sniff’ to lock this thread.

Good luck to all that fought bravely in this tournament! May your skills shine in another game.

Flag Post

ninja

Flag Post

k? I’ll lock it now.