Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] page 3 (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post

So when making items with summoning bonuses and you roll a really high roll you get items that don’t give summoning bonuses…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

So when making items with summoning bonuses and you roll a really high roll you get items that don’t give summoning bonuses…

Well the elves are unable to “summon” equipment. I’ll mess with it soon

 
Flag Post

The Rings where still summoned.


[Edit:]

Grayar the High Summoner

[Action]

Me and my elves summon light elementals.

 
Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
Demon bunny? That sounds like a job for ME!
…but first, gather the berries. All of them.

 
Flag Post

waiting for thijsel and efar. Will give them one day.

 
Flag Post

Like I said, if they don’t care enough for this game to post, just forget them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I may not be able to post again for as long as Monday to next monday

He did mention this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:
Originally posted by efar:

I may not be able to post again for as long as Monday to next monday

He did mention this.

Thijesel is the one im most worried about. Also busy today.

 
Flag Post

Turn 4
Arken, thijsel, and efar are inactive. Therefore, I am only allowing one person to win. Breaks up your alliances :).
Also, feel free to loot them and their allies. Next turn the shop opens.

No map update today sorry :(

[Efar] (NRN)

You stand around, with a blank expression on your face.

[Quintis Maximus] (6)
I run towards thijsel (with my bears of course) I let out a cry and we all strike at the dumbfounded warrior.
All bears rush towards thijsel, but they trip over themselves for 10 dmg. You decide not to attack him.

[Grayar the High Summoner] (NRN)

You were defeated, but with honor. In other words, you forfeited.

[Luinie] (NRN)

You stand there with a blank expression on your face.

[Heiaar Chalis] (99)
Craft the berries I have into potions.
You craft extremly potent potions out of your berries, all held in glass bottles you found. They do not require a roll to use.

[Nicholas Xenophon III]
(42)
ALL ELEMENTALS ARE TO ATTACK THE BUNNY!
They all gang up on the bunny, dealing 43 dmg!
(14) + (5)= 19
I shall cast Dark Aura on myself, making 2-3 Shadow Wraiths.
You magic fizzles and cracks. Nothing happens.
~~

Event
The terrain turned back into grass!
Giant Demon bunny 40/90 18/20
Heal wounds. (21)
You lick your wounds, but nothing happens.


I’ll update stats, inactive, and rearrange players for more convient later.

 
Flag Post

Three elementals. :D:D:D

And, fuck that bunny.

ALL ELEMENTALS ARE TO ATTACK THE BUNNY! I MYSELF SHALL SHOOT BLACK FIREBALLS AND DESTROY THE BUNNY!

EDIT: I shall cast Dark Aura on myself, making 2-3 Shadow Wraiths.

EDIT2: Shadow Wraiths have 2 speed, 2 sneakiness, 2 evasiveness, but 1 attack, 1 defense, and 50 health. I hope that balances them out.

 
Flag Post

Okay, here are my elemental’s stats. One of my elementals have 50 health normally, but it has 47 since it was attacked. The other two have health boosts so they have 75 health. They all have 2 def and 2 attack. They have 1 speed, 1 sneakiness, and 1 evasiveness, which balances them. :D

I really hope that’s okay.

 
Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
Examine the berries, without eating them if possible. If it’s not, move to Efar and force-feed him one red and one blue berry to see what it does.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Heiaar Chalis
Examine the berries, without eating them if possible. If it’s not, move to Efar and force-feed him one red and one blue berry to see what it does.

Examining does not cost a turn. Also, moving to efar will cost 2 turns since it takes one to cross the river.
Red berry- Heals the user.
Blue berry- heals mp.
Purple berry- 1% chance of 99% dmg, otherwise deals posion.

There are other berries, not just the ones you see on the map
Also they can be crafted and provide most healing besides magic.

Originally posted by Underlord:

Okay, here are my elemental’s stats. One of my elementals have 50 health normally, but it has 47 since it was attacked. The other two have health boosts so they have 75 health. They all have 2 def and 2 attack. They have 1 speed, 1 sneakiness, and 1 evasiveness, which balances them. :D

I really hope that’s okay.

sure.

 
Flag Post

[Oh, okay.]

Heiaar Chalis
Craft the berries I have into potions.

 
Flag Post

Nicholas Xenophon III (Underlord) Black Summoner
HP: 90/90(plus 10)
MP: 80/100
DEF: 1
ATK: 2 ( +1)
Weapon: purple gem atop a black staff(plus 5 to dark summoning rolls)
Shield:
Ring:
Armor:
Inventory: x2 small bones, small fur, blue berry

Ability:
Dark Aura: Nicholas XenophonIII casts a spell that surrounds him with shadows. (plus 2 evasiveness) Active, produces a few shadow copies.

Allies:
Dark Elemental 47/50 HP 20 MP
DEF: 2
ATK: 2
SNK: 1
SPD: 1
EVS: 1
Dark Elemental 50/50(plus 25) HP 20/20 MP
DEF: 2
ATK: 2
SNK: 1
SPD: 1
EVS: 1
Dark Elemental 50/50(plus 25) HP 20/20 MP
DEF: 2
ATK: 2
SNK: 1
SPD: 1
EVS: 1


Uhm, yeah, I edited it for you. :D

 
Flag Post

[Quintis Maximus]

Action: I run towards thijsel (with my bears of course) I let out a cry and we all strike at the dumbfounded warrior.

Bears: 65 HP – 5 attack – 2 defense – 1 speed – 1 evasiveness (IF that is ok with you, kirby)

 
Flag Post

@Zed,

Bears should be relatively weak. I summoned two big, huge, and buff DEs and they only have two attack. How do the bears have more attack than them? Bears should have 1-2 attack and defense and 40-50 health. Everything else is good.

Just my opinion.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

[Quintis Maximus]

Action: I run towards thijsel (with my bears of course) I let out a cry and we all strike at the dumbfounded warrior.

Bears: 65 HP – 5 attack – 2 defense – 1 speed – 1 evasiveness (IF that is ok with you, kirby)

Originally posted by Underlord:

Nicholas Xenophon III (Underlord) Black Summoner
HP: 90/90(plus 10)
MP: 80/100
DEF: 1
ATK: 2 ( +1)
Weapon: purple gem atop a black staff(plus 5 to dark summoning rolls)
Shield:
Ring:
Armor:
Inventory: x2 small bones, small fur, blue berry

Ability:
Dark Aura: Nicholas XenophonIII casts a spell that surrounds him with shadows. (plus 2 evasiveness) Active, produces a few shadow copies.

Allies:
Dark Elemental 47/50 HP 20 MP
DEF: 2
ATK: 2
SNK: 1
SPD: 1
EVS: 1
Dark Elemental 50/50(plus 25) HP 20/20 MP
DEF: 2
ATK: 2
SNK: 1
SPD: 1
EVS: 1
Dark Elemental 50/50(plus 25) HP 20/20 MP
DEF: 2
ATK: 2
SNK: 1
SPD: 1
EVS: 1


Uhm, yeah, I edited it for you. :D

don’t worry about ally stats, the only ones tht will appear will be hp, mp and abilities. I cauculate everything else.

 
Flag Post

Okay, but, you’ll keep my DEs’ HP and MP right? And what about Zed’s bears’ health? They have high health. D:

And, can I give my DEs an ability?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Okay, but, you’ll keep my DEs’ HP and MP right? And what about Zed’s bears’ health? They have high health. D:

And, can I give my DEs an ability?

1. hp and mp stays the same
2. no magic
3. hmm, depends.

 
Flag Post

What do you mean by “no magic”? I meant that bears should have low health… like 40-50, maybe…

EDIT: And if I can give them abilities, here’s what I have in mind: Shadowfice. They pretty much sacrifice their shadows to make a Shadow Wraith. Good?

EDIT: And… you still didn’t increase my DEs’ health.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

What do you mean by “no magic”? I meant that bears should have low health… like 40-50, maybe…

EDIT: And if I can give them abilities, here’s what I have in mind: Shadowfice. They pretty much sacrifice their shadows to make a Shadow Wraith. Good?

EDIT: And… you still didn’t increase my DEs’ health.

The plus hp thing is permanant, no need to post boost there. Thts for temp stuff only. Bears have no magic, so no “Mp” , and bears are pretty bulky to make up for tht. Also forget about the stats. The only stats that matter to you are mp, hp, and ability.

 
Flag Post

Hey Kirb, I am gonna quit. Sorry.

 
Flag Post

But, can my DEs have Shadowfice?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Hey Kirb, I am gonna quit. Sorry.

:d why?

Originally posted by Underlord:

But, can my DEs have Shadowfice?

sure. Shadow wraiths have the ability : Shadowy: The user has an increased evasiveness

Also, next post will be update. Im thinking about making the players that can win down to 1. So only 1 person can win due to the limited amount of players we have.