Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] page 9 (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[UPDATE THE GAME YOU GM. YOU DIDN’T WAIT FOR EFAR TO NOT MOVE.]

does that mean I wasn’t supposed to move?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

[UPDATE THE GAME YOU GM. YOU DIDN’T WAIT FOR EFAR TO NOT MOVE.]

does that mean I wasn’t supposed to move?

[No, it means he didn’t wait for you to move, so you ended up not moving.]

Flag Post

Turn 13
Perish in fire you shall…

[Efar] (54)
I craft a Good Pokémon Summoner Wand ( +10 to summoning pokemon)
You do so, but you were missing a few parts, lowering the roll bonus to 5.
all pokemon charge energy for solarbeam to use on troll (63)
They absorb as much light as possible and charge up good. Next attack will have +50% dmg.
elemental uses water gun on troll (18)
The water went astray and hit your beetle for 29 dmg.
beetle looks for rings (26)
It finds nothing.

[Quintis Maximus] (33)
I will gather ingredients for potions
A few red and blue berries are all that you can find.
My Bears will continue attacking Luinie (3)
They don’t reply. They realized that they do not need stupid two-legs controlling there life, with their loud sounds and dangerous thunder paths. One leaves you entirely.

[Luinie] (NRN)

You stand around thinking about what ability you shall choose.
Regen-Recover 4% hp each turn.
Tampered armor- Your defense increases, due to slightly used armor.
Angel- [ACTIVE] Gives the user auto life status for 2 turns, so If you die, you will be revived with 20% life. Recharge: 5 turns.

[Heiaar Chalis] (12)
Continue to attack Xenophon, this time focusing solely on maximizing my damage output at him.
Holding up your immesnse atk stat and holy skills, you take a swing at nick, but miss badly and made a hole in your pocket, losing some money and an item. Btw your ability is still hurting nick.

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (15)
All of my DEs cast Shadowfice, while two SWs defend the area and three SWs attempt to help me regain my mana.
a few sparks and nothing else. Warning, low hp.

three SWs attempt to help me regain my mana (61)
You regain some of your mana. So do the SWs.

~~

Event
Lava cracks!

Shop
see previous posts for shop items.

also, Feel free to sell stuff and barter!

[Ginger Troll] (42)+ (10)= (52)
Set things on fire
You set some purple player’s things on fire, destroying them. And you deal 18 dmg to him.
[1000/1000 hp]
[870/900 mp]

:]

Flag Post

I equip new wand and summon Arceus

pokemon use solarbeam on trool

water elemental and beetle same actions

Flag Post

keep in mind that crossing to the other side costs a turn, and some dmg unless flown over.

Flag Post

[Well, that’s slightly unfortunate for me. At least I still have spells, or whatever.]

Heiaar Chalis
Okay, this is getting annoying. Attack Xenophon, and only Xenophon, none of his minions; end him once and for all.

[By the way, if Xenophon dies, do his summoned creatures vanish, or do they just become idle? Oh, or does Xenophon himself remain capable of controlling them somehow? This is important information, which is important to me, sort of.]

[EDIT: Also, you aren’t really going to let Efar summon an effective deity, are you? That seems slightly broken, is all.]

Flag Post

Regen plz!
I’m probably screwed however, so i give up.

Flag Post

[Well, that’s slightly unfortunate for me. At least I still have spells, or whatever.]

Heiaar Chalis
Okay, this is getting annoying. Attack Xenophon; end him once and for all.

[By the way, if Xenophon dies, do his summoned creatures vanish, or do they just become idle? Oh, or does Xenophon himself remain capable of controlling them somehow? This is important information, which is important to me, sort of.]

[EDIT: Also, you aren’t really going to let Efar summon an effective deity, are you? That seems slightly broken, is all.]

They vanish.

Flag Post

Well…

My three DEs will lead Heiaar away from me before he can attack me. A group of two of my SWs will try to cast a healing bomb and heal all dark beings. Another group of three SWs will do the same. I will do the same.

So, three different rolls on the healing bomb. Me, two SWs, and three SWs.

Note that the healing bomb affects all evil beings, evil beings that are on my side.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

keep in mind that crossing to the other side costs a turn, and some dmg unless flown over.

how is that important? right now

Flag Post

well unless you want to use solarbeam from far away which is less dmg, then you cross the map.

Originally posted by Luinie:

Regen plz!
I’m probably screwed however, so i give up.

Like arken?

Flag Post

well unless you want to use solarbeam from far away which is less dmg, then you cross the map.

I want to use it now

Flag Post

Quntis Maximus

I attempts create a potion from the berries. My Bear will go hunt for treasure.

Flag Post

UPDATE THE GAME!

Flag Post

UPDATE THE GAME!

begging won’t do much :(

Flag Post

UPDATE THE GAME!

begging won’t do much :(

I’m not begging I’m DEMANDING!

Flag Post

[Seriously, ilk, update the goddamn game already. We’re getting pissed off now.]

Flag Post

Turn 14 <- lol today is febuary 14, and I turn 14 :)

Four players remain! Who will reign up on top? Who will die? Let’s find out. Also, happy valentine’s day and happy birthday to me.

[Efar] (32) +11 (43)
Such a powerful enity will require a roll of at least 80 to summon. The wand shudders at the thought.
pokemon use solarbeam on trool (28)
Most of the pokemon missed, and it’s “INEFFECTIVE”. You deal 24 damage.
elemental uses water gun on troll (64)
The far away distance renders water gun not as powerful as it should have been, but still deals a hefty 34 damage.
beetle looks for rings (74)
It finds 3 fairly good rings.

[Quintis Maximus] (38)
I attempts create a potion from the berries.
Your grammer skills didn’t really help with potion skills. You make a small red potion.
My Bear will go hunt for treasure. (93)
They Find a flame chest, with a purple jewel lock.

[Heiaar Chalis] (72)
Okay, this is getting annoying. Attack Xenophon, and only Xenophon, none of his minions; end him once and for all.
You are distracted by underlord’s minions and chop them up. Xenophon heals before you can deal 67 damage to him.

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (29)
My three DEs will lead Heiaar away from me before he can attack me.
They are too stunned by an epic mace. They get chopped up easily and die.
A group of two of my SWs will try to cast a healing bomb and heal all dark beings. Another group of three SWs will do the same. I will do the same. (80)
A quick flick of your fingers and all your minions heal each other. You gets healed up for 60 hp. Your minions get healed by 22. Your mana is very low.

~~

Event
nothing.

[Ginger Troll] (72)+ (10)= (82)
Burn Pets
Every pet in the general vicinity get fire damage. Fire pets get healed.
[922/1000 hp]
[789/900 mp]

<3 stats will be updated later.

Flag Post

all injured rest

water uses water gun on the lava turning it into volcanic rock

what element is strong vs. trolls?

Flag Post

all injured rest

well its a FIRE troll. I don’t know, plant attacks maybe?

Nah, water, earth etc.

Flag Post

all injured rest

well its a FIRE troll. I don’t know, plant attacks maybe?

Nah, water, earth etc.

well it says ginger not fire anyway I summon a blastoise

Flag Post

There were supposed to be three different rolls on the healing bomb. I demand a fix. My action will be initiated once the fix is finished.

Flag Post

[With all due respect, Underlord, quit complaining. You got a good roll, didn’t you?]

Heiaar Chalis
Okay, now attack Xenophon, rather than his minions. And this time, make certain it is Xenophon you attack; ignore his minions, period.

[Incidentally, I find it amusing how Xenophon’s minions were somehow “chopped up” by Heiaar’s mace.]

Flag Post

[With all due respect, Underlord, quit complaining. You got a good roll, didn’t you?]

Heiaar Chalis
Okay, now attack Xenophon, rather than his minions. And this time, make certain it is Xenophon you attack; ignore his minions, period.

[Incidentally, I find it amusing how Xenophon’s minions were somehow “chopped up” by Heiaar’s mace.]

lol when I calculated out the attacks it was almost perfectly even to the healing. Your attacks are massively op :)

Originally posted by Underlord:

There were supposed to be three different rolls on the healing bomb. I demand a fix. My action will be initiated once the fix is finished.

:3 sure

Another group of three SWs will do the same. (42)
A quick flash of light and you are healed by 29 life, everybody else is healed by 14 life.
A group of two of my SWs will try to cast a healing bomb and heal all dark beings. (27)
Nothing happens.
I will do the same. (73)
You cast a powerful bomb healing everyone by 36 life.

Btw if anybody wishes to know, I calculate attacks similar to healing. Also, Healing potions are more reliable, some don’t even require a roll.

Flag Post

lol when I calculated out the attacks it was almost perfectly even to the healing. Your attacks are massively op :)

[Well, gee, really? My twelve points of attack is overpowered when smashing through a mere 1-3 points of defense, particularly against dark-aligned characters? NO KIDDING…]

Another group of three SWs will do the same. (42)
A quick flash of light and you are healed by 29 life, everybody else is healed by 14 life.
A group of two of my SWs will try to cast a healing bomb and heal all dark beings. (27)
Nothing happens.
I will do the same. (73)
You cast a powerful bomb healing everyone by 36 life.

[Now, see, every single one of those rolls is lower than the combined roll you had before, aren’t they? And yet somehow, you still manage to heal a marginal amount of additional health with the multiple rolls. >:|]

[EDIT: By the way, ilk, could you update the first page of stats and stuff, please? I’m not sure who has what, exactly.]