[Game] Deify

468 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Sign-ups are here, and still open for business.

Your deific power allows you to go wherever you like. However, to simplify things, you shall begin your adventure in one of three areas:
1. A pocket universe of varying amounts of urban streets, crystal spires and rainbow light pockets, created for the specific purpose of allowing deities to hang out with one another, away from the prying eyes of mortal beings;
2. On the planet known as Earth, in whatever location you care to describe in as much detail as you wish;
3. In a pocket universe of your own design, if applicable to you, again described in as much detail as is desirable.
Begin whenever you’re ready.

Flag Post

Azorel

Azorel waits patiently inside “heaven” waiting for the meeting of deities to begin. He looks around and sees many new faces. He scans all of them looking for one that was particularly kind, and caring. So far none were quite good enough. Azorel sighed. Would he find anyone good enough before the meeting started?

Flag Post

Xenophonite

I walk through a portal. As I looked around, I saw Azelroth.
“Oh, hello, there!” I greeted him, cheerfully.

Flag Post

Azorel

Azorel turns around towards the voice he heard. He notices it is Xenophonite. Yes he would do. He was someone fit to serve. “Hi, Xenophonite.” Azorel turns into his normal form, a cloud of blue particles. “What form would you like me to be in master?”

Flag Post

Xenophonite

“No, no, no, I do not wish for a servant, kind sir. You may turn back into your human form and enjoy your life,” I insist.
I take a seat and chat with some other deities.

Flag Post

Azorel
Azorel follow Xenophonite anyways, he feels compelled to serve him, for now at least. “Are you sure about that Master? It will only be until the meeting is over.” Azorel asks, hoping he changes his mind.

Flag Post

Xenophonite

I consider the idea.
“Well, okay, you shall be my servant. I order you to go enjoy yourself,” I command him.
I then turn around and continue to have a friendly conversation with some other deities.

Flag Post

Azorel
“As you wish.” Azorel transforms into a male human form. He starts going around, talking to other deities that enter the chamber. All the while waiting for the meeting to begin.

Flag Post

Asmel

I walk into the chamber where the dieties are gathering wearing a formal black tailcoat and black pants. “Seems like the Asmelians have started another pointless fight,” I report fruitlessly. “I do not know why I try my best to correct them when all they do is bicker and complain.”

Flag Post

Azorel
Azorel sees Asmel, the Wayward Merchant, enter the room. “Hi Asmel, how’s buisness going for you?” Azorel asks. “And tell me more about this fight with your worshipers, the Asmelians.”

Flag Post

Leviathan
A kobold approaches my avatar amidst the busy streets of Earth, obviously with a message. I take him aside to be told that there was a meeting of deities that I was to attend. “Oh, okay,” I think aloud, “I forgot about that.” I thank and send off the kobold and proceed to shapeshift into a small faerie dragon so I can fly to the pantheon.

I morph into my usual serpent form as I enter the room. I coil up on a seat quietly.

Flag Post

Asmel

I look at Azelroth, “Business is good as usual, and same old fighting from the Asmelians… They are against the nature golems today, believing that the power of nature will raise Asmel from the dead. They are headstrong and suicidal I tell you.” I conjure up my cane and lean on it. “How has you life been?”

Flag Post

Azorel
“My life? My life has been a bit hectic lately, though it is usual. Often I run into evil people and I feel forced to attack them. So a lot of people still fear me. Luckily a lot of them learn there lesson.” Azorel pauses for a moment to think. “Oh, also some foolhardy Prince put a bounty on my head after I attacked him. I don’t know what he was thinking, I won’t lose to any mere mortal.”

Flag Post

Asmel

“If you run into any of my followers trying to attack you for the bounty, feel free to kill them. I will try my best to get you out of this situation in the meantime.” I conjure up a hat in my hand, put it on my head, tip it to Azelroth, then walk away.

Flag Post

Azorel
“Wait Asmel.” Azorel watches as Asmel stops. “You don’t have too. I’ll find more evil people this way. I’ll set them straight.”

Flag Post

Asmel

Body still turned away, but head turn to look at Azelroth through the corner of my eye, “If you wish, but I think you are crazier then me. The thing about killing my followers still stands. Give them a good going-through.” I sit on a seat on the side of the room, waiting for the other deities to arrive.

Flag Post

Furor
Ah yes, the meeting of the deities today. I had almost forgotten. I still maintained the look of a normal blacksmith. I could always go for something more ornate, a form that gives a sense of my power, but this appearance suits me. I walk through the portal leading to this meeting. I walk to an empty seat and sit down.

Flag Post

Azorel
“Maybe a little crazy, but not so much.” Azorel said. He was sure having a good time. Just like his master wanted.

(and I fixed my name :P)

Flag Post

Leviathan
I finally speak up as I morph from a simple snake to a lizardman. “You know what the problem with you goody-goody godsssssss issssss, Azzy? You’re alwaysssssss sssssso ssssssself-righteousssssss.” I say in an annoyed tone while juggling a ruby in my hand. I then shift back into a humanoid form, and say in a muffled voice, “Pardon my hissing, I just can’t resist the urge to do that. Form and function, as the human science men say.” I look around before asking one quick question, “Speakin’ a which, is that one metal goddess thing here yet? I wanted to see if she works the same way the funny mining boxes do.”

Flag Post

Azorel
“I haven’t seen her quite yet, I’m curious to meet her myself, to be honest.”

Flag Post

Xenophonite

I turn around and glance at some of the familiar faces. I get up and greet the all.
“Ah, Asmel, Furor, and Leviathan! How are you all?” I ask in a loud tone.

Flag Post

Furor
I look to the one who has asked me how I was. Ah, Xenophonite. “I am good, friend. And you?”

Flag Post

Asmel

“Ahhh, a shouting contest, eh Xenophonite?” I throw my cane above my head, and down comes a megaphone. I speak into it. “SAME-OLD, SAME-OLD! YOURSELF?”

Flag Post

Xenophonite

“That is excellent, Furor, I am great myself.
I laugh the good ol’ silly Asmel.
“I am delightful, thank you for asking!” I yell back at him, cupping my hands around my mouth.