[Game] Deify page 11

468 posts

Flag Post

Frostix
“Nice to see you Azorel” I call as I see him entering the room “How are you?” I then ask. I then find a chair and generally chill out

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Thanks for coming. There doesn’t seems nobody in Ergos’ universe or, if there is someone, they didn’t heard me. Anyway, the thing is that I’m thinking on delaying the book search and helping Asmel with his followers rampage. If you want to come, come. I’ll see what I can do about the theft later”

Flag Post

Azorel
“Sounds good to me Xinuriel, when would you like to leave to help Asmel? Also hello Frostix how are you doing?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

[He’s gone, Gamma. He went to kill all his followers and feast over their blood and innards fix his stuff]

above post edited

Flag Post

Frostix
“I am fine at the moment thank you Azorel, would you like an iced drink?” I ask and then wink at him hoping he would get the joke

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“As soon as you’re ready, Azorel.” I take some steps then stop. “Now that i think off, this is the first time in half a milenium that I might take hostilities” I say, to no one in particular

[Deleted the post telling you Asmel is gone]

Flag Post

Azorel
“I’m fine for now.” says Azorel not getting the joke.

Flag Post

Malokiden
I manage to stop laughing enough to finish drinking the wine and then say “well its pretty dull in here. How have the last couple hundred years been for you guys?”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Good, but boring as always. New books keep always entering, so I must most times stay in the library to classify them then put them in the respective bookshelf… And you?”

Flag Post

Frostix
Not hearing Xinuriel I reply “Boring mostly, this is the most interesting thing that’s happened to me in ages, there’s not much to do really”

Flag Post

Azorel
“Mines normal, for me at least.” Azorel laughs.

Flag Post

Malokiden
“Oh I’ve spent them waiting,………spying,……..planning and thats all you need to know for now” I begin to slightly chuckle to myself.

Flag Post

Richter
Recognizing some of the voices in the room, I say, "Ah… Geia, what a pleasant surprise. I figured you would be too “swamped” with other appointments to be here." My expression (whatever that may be) turns dour when I hear trickster-like laughter. “Malokiden, I do hope that isn’t you. I didn’t think I’d have to see you again after you were detained for vandalism charges,” I sigh, “Were you… actually invited here?”

Flag Post

Malokiden
“Oh the you are good ol’ buddy ol’ friend. Lets just say i was let out for “good behavior”. I start to perform a more violent chuckle but then regains myself. "I didn’t get an invitation. Must have gotten lost in the mail. But I was “hangin around” (totally not spying at all) and heard some other gods talking about it. So I decided to drop in"

Flag Post

Frostix
“We all were but it seems that we are all late, apparently the problem in question has been resolved, by the way when was Malokiden accused of vandalism?”

Flag Post

Richter
“He was a bit of a troublemaker in the past, but if he was let out for good behavior, I may be willing to overlook any past offenses.” I respond to Frostix, then turn to Malokiden and say, “But you better not let me catch you breaking the law again…” I laugh quietly, "But we needn’t be getting a “head” of ourselves here." I turn suddenly serious and ask the other deities, “By the by, while on my way, I believe I passed by a warzone, would someone kindly inform me what occurred in my absence?”

Flag Post

Malokiden
I looked surprised as Richter actually believed me. I wasn’t even meaning to lie. He took a joke for truth and this is supposed to be the justice dude. These god will be easier to trick than I thought.

Flag Post

Richter
I judge by the silence that Malo believed my ruse of acceptance. I don’t trust him, but I would rather see him struggle around than be captured immediately.

Flag Post

Luto

“Anyone care for a game of Poker?” I ask as I pull a deck of cards out of my sleeve.

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Sorry, I always lose at that game. Even if I don’t have any face at all, everyone knows when I have good cards”

Flag Post

Malokiden
“Is there anything at stakes? I could offer a couple human souls?”

Flag Post

Azorel
“I’ll play for fun.”

Flag Post

Richter
I notice the other deities starting up a game of poker. Such a curious human paper recreation, alas, I never was any good at it. In any case, I feel obligated by my occupation to alert them of a certain… ‘requiement’ (requirement) for playing. “Gentlemen, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to pass the time, other than card games. While on that note, I will take the liberty to remind you that gods are not allowed to place bets on unofficial gaming or other activities. As some of you may know, we’ve been trying to crack down on illegal gambling for a while now, it became a huge problem ever since Luto brought those pesky toys up here.”

Flag Post

Malokiden
“And what type of poker will we be playing. I’m not use to the names but I prefer the one where everyone has 5 then each turn everyone has a chance of discarding up to 2 cards and redrawing said number of cards. Then after 4 turns we reveal. i think that’s how it goes. Its the only poker i know.” I say while disregarding what the party pooper said. [well I have to sleep now bye]

Flag Post

Luto

“Alright then, if that’s the only poker-game you know the rules to we’ll play it.” I say to Malokiden as I begin dealing cards to him, Azorel and myself. I hold the cards I dealt to myself in my right hand. looking through them I see the 5 of spades, king of hearts, four of clubs, three of diamonds, and seven of clubs. “Person to the left of the dealer goes first and play advances clockwise from there. Start”.