[Game] Deify page 2

468 posts

Flag Post

Leviathan
Bursting into a fit of laughter, I stop abruptly to breathe and say, “Asmel, I still can’t tell if you’re joking or you really are the dumbest one here!”

Flag Post

Asmel

THANK YOU!” I yell back to Xenophonite. I turn to Leviathan while continuing to speak into the megaphone, “I CANNOT TELL MYSELF, FRANKLY.” Tossing the megaphone up, it disappears. I lean back in the chair and close my eyes. “Wake me when it begins, please and thank you.”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

I walk into a portal then enter the meeting of deities. I look around to see who came, then sit in an empty chair, without saying a word.

Flag Post

Azorel
Azorel, sensing the meeting is about to start takes a seat next to Xenophonite. Azorel is eager for it to start.

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Everyone is here?” I ask around, as I see some empty chairs. “Shall we start, fellow deities?”

Flag Post

Asmel

Sleepily, I yawn. “I am good to start at anytime or to wait,” I reply to Xinuriel.

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“You seem lazy as always, Asmel. Well, then we should start right now” I say. Then I serve myself a cup of water

Flag Post

Asmel

“It seems you are also yourself, as always. But I am not lazy, I am selectively active.”

Flag Post

Azorel
“That’s a nice way to put it Asmel.” Azorel laughs.

Flag Post

Asmel

I smile, “It is not just the way I put it, it is the way I live. But ah-thank-you none the less.” I sit up and summon a paper into my hands. I read while waiting for the meeting to begin. “Death-toll: Asmelians – 20 / Nature Golems – 0” I read to myself. After reading the short article I mumble to myself, “Those fools… I would grant them luck, but they chose this fight as their own… I am at least surprised they lasted this long with only 20 deaths.”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Any problem, Asmel? You seem disturbed. If you want, I can help you”

Flag Post

Asmel

“It is my stupid followers again. This time they picked a war with those nature golems in order to try to reincarnate Asmel. I will let them suffer the consequences for their actions…” I said spitefully. “If you could go down and rough up a few also, that would not be bad.”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“If you really want me to, I can call a falling star to cause an severe damage to your followers. Sure you want to?”

Flag Post

Leviathan
I sit, waiting impatiently for the meeting to start as I sort out my lists of transformations, until I hear Asmel talking about his disciples fighting the nature golems. “Yo, Asmel,” I say in a disjointed serpentine form, “Any chance those golems would wanna hear about religion? Who knows, you might have a chance to get followers that are, like… twenty percent cooler.”

Flag Post

Asmel

“Nah, the nature golems are trouble to take care of if they are banging on your door demanding answers as to why several of them died suddenly in an attack. Thanks for the support, though.”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“No problem, Asmel” I drink the water I had served myself then say “What are we waiting to start?”

Flag Post

Asmel

I speak to Xinuriel first, replying “We are speaking about a metal godess or something like that.”

I turn to Leviathan, “You know my power stems from steady income, and the golems do not like to trade outside their own kinds.”

Flag Post

Leviathan
I nod at the merchant god as if understanding. Despite this, ignoring Asmel’s declination to my offer, I decide upon going to the nature golems myself once this meeting is over, with that in mind, I say, “I think we should start this meeting soon, with or without that machine girl, after all, I got stuff to do, important stuff.” I look at the ceiling through a topaz as I continue shifting through forms. “I really have to figure out how to do that cloney thing soon,” I think, “These lousy meetings really eat up my time.”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Metal godess? Tell me more about it, please”

Flag Post

Asmel

I lean back yet again. “I know nothing about it Xinuriel, I just heard Leviathan and Azorel talking about it just a bit ago.”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Hmm…” I serve myself more water and drink some. “Now that I remember, I’ve heard about her some time ago…” I drink more water

Flag Post

Leviathan
“She’s like some kind of robot thing. I hope she likes jewelry, I could always use more gems.” I say before shuffling through more forms.

Flag Post

Azorel
“I’ve never met her, nor have I really seen her except for a small glimpse the last time we had a meeting. And you know how long ago that was.” Azorel conjures up some simple food and starts eating.

Flag Post

Xenophonite

“Robot thing, eh? Well, this’ll be interesting.”

I take a seat on a chair and start fashioning different colors of lightning bolts.

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Well, if she comes in, let’s hope Asmel and Levia don’t scare her away” I say, before drinking more water

[EDIT: I ate the ’’Don’t’’ xP]