[Game] Deify page 9

468 posts

Flag Post

Frostix
I walk through a portal to the meeting of the gods “hello?” I called but it seemed that no-one was there so I took a chair and played with a snowball

Flag Post

Malokiden
“Hey you, Frosty, dude with the snow. Are we late….or early? I really don’t know, I didn’t get an invitation. But i was sneaking around and heard some other gods talking about this date. I wonder why I didn’t get an invite. I’m a cool guy. I know how to party” Sort of stands there. Being one of the bad gods is hard. Eh. It will be fun messing with them later on.

Flag Post

Frostix
“I think that we are late but it really doesn’t matter, the others aren’t here weather we are late or early”

Flag Post

Malokiden
“Well that’s no fun. I was hopin to yah know Party with the others. Figure outs whats up with them and what their plans are…….and stuff”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Maybe someone thought I had their personal records?. Or was looking for something specific. Don’t know, but there are few things that may have lead to _this” I tell to Azorel, while looking at my track record, a sheet of paper in a desk that automatically writes the name of who enters, along with the day and time. “Weird, it only marks us entering here, right now.”

Flag Post

Azorel
“Maybe you misplaced the books Xinuriel?”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“All of them? I might forget to put one or two on their places, but I always put them in their respective bookshelf”

Flag Post

Ferren

After scanning the landscapes, the answer was clear. There was no more fighting this night.

I split my sword into three shards, sending one back to the meeting in case of latecomers, and the other two I send scouting for activity, and I wait.

I see two gods have arrived since I last checked.

Ferren’s Representative

The scabbard of a bastard sword materialises once more. “Hello, fellow dieties. Do you have any idea what’s going on?”

Flag Post

Azorel
“Are you currently reading them?”

Flag Post

Malokiden
Well for being a god who didn’t even get an invitation hell if I know. And Mr. Frosty with the snow over there got here later than I did so eh.

Flag Post

Luto

“Darn. Looks like i’m late again.” I say as i enter the meeting room.

Flag Post

Frostix
“Malokiden, plese dont call me “Mr.Frosty”, I do ave a proper name you know. And Ferren, you can just stay where you are, this meeting is probably something boring anyways and I have no desire to melt"

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“I’m most times reading them. I’ve already read half of the books. I was at this moment with one about wars and things like that. Made by a Tzu Sun or something like that”

Flag Post

Azorel
“So what do you propose we do about these books?”

Flag Post

Xinuriel

“Alot of these books are unique, there are no copies left in the terrenal world and many contain invaluable knowledge. We should ask other deities what they know about this”

Flag Post

Azorel
“Which deity do you have in mind? Maybe Leviathan? Or Xenophonite?”

Flag Post

Malokiden
Fine. Mr.FrostIX then. Just replacing a y with an ix. Doesn’t matter. Your still the guy with the snow. But anyway. It seems like we have a population of 4 people here. So how was everyone’s day?

Flag Post

Azorel

“Xenophite could help us. Don’t know about Leviathan. I’d ask Ergos or Materia, maybe both, but I don’t feel comfortable near them…”

Flag Post

Azorel
“I’m ok with them.” Azorel lies.

Flag Post

Frostix
“fine but I will not be here long, it is almost summer and I shall need to retreat to my own realm of ice”

Flag Post

[OOC just to say……Game of frost. Brace yourselves, summer is coming]

Flag Post

[Hey, the character Arkfurionsk Inferfurie will be joining Deify the moment BC approves him. Anyone want to RP with him? If so, please describe where you are, what you are doing and anything you think might be useful to someone who hasn’t read a single page of the RP.]

Flag Post

[i would be willing to RP with you Since your OC is power hungry and mine is basically the guy of temptation and trickery. most of us are in this meeting hall. Kipdon’s performing titan shenanigans. EM is doing tests on this saphire dragon i think. And everyone else is being dudes]

Flag Post

[especially me ;)]

Flag Post

[Geia is being a female female.]

Geia
‘You know, Frostix, I could make an area on Earth enter a permanent winter. It wouldn’t be that hard, given there are uninhabited locations available, and it’d give you a better ability to commune with your followers… if only by a small amount, admittedly, but they could probably trek there easily enough.’ .