~ Hellfire Tournament ~ [Unique RP Strategy Game][Act II: Consumed][Reserve Signs Needed; Sign = Auto-replace one of the 5 inactives.] page 3

282 posts

Flag Post

I pick up a bow, and set it around my chest. I grab some sand and a polearm and charge at the imps. When I get close a toss the dirt with a swipe of the arm towards the imp, and followup by grabbing the polearm with the now free arm and the arm still holding it and swing it at the imps.

Flag Post

So we can attack too? Disregard my other post with the action in it…

Group 1, UL

I run towards a sword and grasp it’s handle. I lift it up. It is fairly light, so I settle for it and run towards an imp, wildly slashing at it, trying to end it’s life.

Flag Post

I run to a bow with some arrows and pick them up, I focus my aim on a single Imp, taking my time to get in a good shot then I fire my arrow, hitting it right between the eyes.

Flag Post

Oh, can you guys mention your groups when you post? Much easier for me to just see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Oh, can you guys mention your groups when you post? Much easier for me to just see.

Done :D also is my move legal?

Flag Post

Group ONE

The imps run forward towards Underlord, raising their claws and anticipating blood. Suddenly, one of them staggers back slightly, and it quickly becomes apparent that he was shot by an arrow. The imp rips it out with ferocious force, angered by the insignificant figure holding the bow in its hand who had hurt him. The imps split up, one of them going for Underlord and the other for Arkenarken.

Group TWO

The weapons are thrown towards his line of teammates by Jimbo14. RokRokRok catches a bow, nodding thanks, then placed it around his chest. Picking up some sand and a polearm, he begins his charge towards the imp…imp? The second imp suddenly came out of the sky and appears behind him on all fours, licking his lips. As he was distracted, the other imp shot towards Jimbo and leapt to grapple him but is met with a sandstorm thrown from Jimbo’s hands. He jerks back, but gets a scratch on Jimbo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Done :D also is my move legal?

Yes – maybe slightly overpowered in a single blow but nevertheless legal. It’s not really turns by the way; it’s more a few people from each group post and the battle continues, like a river – some people move, some people don’t. I’m aiming to get around 2/3 people from each group to post per imps action.

Flag Post

Will do.

Flag Post

Ok :), also I wouldn’t call it to overpowered as it was a light sword. plus clotheslining someone (even with a light sword) is still a bit hard to do so he probably won’t take excessive damage. :P

Flag Post

Group 1, UL

I ready my sword. I time my attacks near perfect. I swing my sword, hoping the blow will be enough to kill the wretched beast.

Flag Post

Also zombie, chillax. I predict at least 3 people who signed will be inactive, so yeah.

Flag Post

[Group 1]

As the imp charges towards me he is roaring in anger… a fatal flaw… I aim and shoot one arrow for his open mouth, his outer skin might be tough but on the inside it is weak… The arrow easily hits the angered imp in the open mouth before he reaches me.

Flag Post

I acknowledge the cut. It burns quite so, but now is not the time for pain. I rush towards the imp that wounded me, I attempt to jump and flip across it and whilst holding my sword with the blade facing the bottom of my hand, I try to impale the imp upon landing on the other side of it.

Flag Post

Group ONE

The imps were running, sprinting, speeding towards their prey. Then one of them choked. Another arrow travelling at blinding speed had appeared in his mouth. Slowing down, he grimaces as he pulls the arrow out yet again, blood streaming out. Hesitating, he didn’t want to get caught by another one of those arrows, when he noticed that Arken had no arrows left. Scanning quickly, he realised there were no arrows anywhere near. Grinning, he decided he would inflict his revenge on this hated human.

The other imp moves back against the hailstorm of swordstrikes. Just then, a subtle mistake by Underlord with his strike leaves him vulnerable to split-second retaliation. The imp reacted quickly, leaping forward and bringing him down. He lets out a salvo of blows, striking left, right, left, right forcing Underlord to parry desperately with his sword. But the imp was on top of him and he had all the advantages.

Flag Post

Group 1, UL

I push my arms to the center of my body and push the imp off. I grab my sword and try to plunge my sword into it’s stomach.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Group 1, UL

I push my arms to the center of my body and push the imp off. I grab my sword and try to plunge my sword into it’s stomach.

Why do you need to put UL when your username is right next to your post? xD

Flag Post

@DAZ,

I don’t know. I just feel the need to do it, to make it look more official. :D

Flag Post

[Group 1]

I grin at the imp that I just hit, I reach for another arrow, as I did that I suddenly discover I was out of arrows. I quickly look around for any nearby arrows but there where none. Frightened I take a step back and step on something, a shortsword. I quickly pick up the shortsword and try to aim for the imps head as I throw the sword at it, unfortunetly my aim is better with bows but I can’t argue with the results. the sword pierced through its chest. in that moment I ran for 5 arrows I saw off in the distance.

Flag Post

Group ONE

Scratches appear everywhere on Underlord’s face and torso, but he musters the strength to push the imp. The imp is startled slightly, then continues the attack but not before Underlord could grab his sword. The imp, realising that if he kept slicing him he would lose his life, jumped back, getting a superficial wound from a glancing blow. Looking up, he spots his fellow imp in trouble and begins to speed across the arena towards Arkenarken.

The second imp runs forward, spotting that Arken had a lack of arrows, when he stumbled on a shortsword and picked it up. It leapt forward, and in that moment, Arken threw, striking it across the chest. He falls, but not before he grabs onto Arken’s leg and holds on tight. His strength is fading, but his companion was already coming towards the human. Holding on as tight as possible, he knew he would probably not live, but he would get his revenge. And revenge is all he needed.

Gonna take a break from Group 1 to allow the other 2 players of it to get some action in.

Flag Post

Group 1, UL

I got up and threw down my sword. I grabbed an axe nearby and ran forward. I swung my axe and hoped for the best.

Flag Post

[Group 1]

As I was about to head towards the 5 arrows I saw, that damn imp grabed my leg. I fell to the ground and as I was falling I saw the other imp charging at me. I grabed my bow and as the imp gets close to me, I use his built up momentum against him by bashing him from beneath him with my bow and causing him to go over me and head first into the arena wall. as that bought me some time I grabed the short sword from the other imp and cut of its hand that it was holding onto me with, I then get back up, by The time I am back up the other imp has recovered. I repeatedly swing the sword at its head as I slowly back up to get closer to the arrows.

Flag Post

Group ONE

With axe in hand, I charge at one of the imps from behind, but the bastard was able to somehow sense me, and he swung around and delivered a quick blow to the side of my head before I was able to strike him. The fall almost knocked the wind out of me, but I slowly stood up, wiping blood and sand off my face.

[This ought to do it, more or less.]

Flag Post

Group 2, RRR

Running towards the nearest imp, I plant the butt of my polearm in the ground when two feet away and swing around it, while kicking the imp as I pass. I land on my knees f the imp and stab him. I quickly stand up and hold the polearm sideways, ready to defend.

[What type of polearm as we talking about? Basically a sword attached to the shaft, or more of an axe?]

Flag Post

Group 3
I equip a bow and arrow and ready myself. I look at the imps, then the players, then the imps, then I draw an arrow and start shooting at the enemies that are closest to the imps. I take the time to aim to hit but that’s enough aiming for me, I’m not wasting time to kill or injure, just to hit so my teammates can kill the imps first.

Flag Post

Group ONE

Hypercharged into action, vixenated grabs his axe and attempts to surprise an imp from behind, but to no avail. Some sort of sixth sense alerted the imp while he was charging towards arken, and he quickly struck behind with 2 nasty hooking blow, leaving vixenated slightly concussed.

Then the imp moved forward, attempting to deliver a killing blow, when arken ingeniously used his bow to sling him past him and with an almighty smack, into the arena wall. Moving deftly, he cut the hand of the imp grabbing onto him and got back up into a ready stance to face the other imp while swinging his sword and moving back. Then the imp he had cut his hand off leaped on him and knocked his shortsword away from him. For a moment, he saw the eyes filled with pure rage in the imp. This hated being had caused him more pain than he had ever felt in his life. And he would pay for it. The second imp was getting closer all the time, then suddenly whirled around to face Underlord, swining his gigantic battleaxe. A battleaxe? No, more like a glittering arc of destruction. The imp backed away desperately from the whirling form.

Group TWO

Jimbo goes up towards the imp that had gave him the cut, and using his agility, tries to strike the imp with his lethal instrument but the imp was rather agile too. It dodges a blow and goes for a strike, laughing. Then a second attempt by Jimbo falls true and impales the imp like a prawn on a stick, but not before a counterstrike with his razor sharp claws. They both fall to the ground, injured greviously by their opponent.

Meanwhile, RokRokRok does a fancy kick around his polearm, knocking the imp senseless. Landing, he stabs the imp but the imp, somehow anticipating it, rolled to the side and only taking a slight hit. Quickly, it stood up and slashed at Rok, then prepared to follow it up with a powerful kick.

Group THREE

Bravely, gammaflux grabs the lightest sword around and rushes straight into the action. No war taunts, no bragging. Straight into it. He feinted a blow and the imp, unaware of the ploy moved to block it, only to be struck at the side. He charges the other imp, bluffs him with an easy strike that the imp sidestepped, then stuck out his arm and hit him mid-way through his step.
Overconfident with his easy victory, he asks in a conversational tone, “So am I better than the average?”.
But it was a short-lived victory, for the first imp had recovered quickly and began to advance towards Gamma again, while the second imp was also standing up.

Just then, therealsirmark4 shot his arrow towards the first imp and stopped an impending flank – it hit him in the shoulder and he glanced at his shoulder, then at the arrow, and finally at the figure with the bow and arrow. The shoulder was bleeding and his arm was stiffening, but he was no where near defeated. He sprinted towards the bowman, gearing up his uninjured arm to strike across his torso.

Can you guys tell me what this is about?

Therealsirmark4 –

then I draw an arrow and start shooting at the enemies that are closest to the imps.

The imps are the enemies…

RokRokRok –

knees f the imp

I’m not sure what the f is for.

Arken’s Paragraph

Uhh, I don’t know, this is just really hard to read. Grabed instead of Grabbed, non-capitalised sentence starters and so on. Not sure why this paragraph was really hard to read for me – but it was just really uncomfortable to read. Just me or other people feel this way too?