~ Hellfire Tournament ~ [Unique RP Strategy Game][Act II: Consumed][Reserve Signs Needed; Sign = Auto-replace one of the 5 inactives.] page 7

282 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I want to replace HANG MAN! YES YES YES!!!1

Now post please, Group 4 keep getting held up.

Flag Post

Group FOUR!

As I wake up, I see my bud waldford get beat up by what seems to be a red midget with horns………….and a tail, clearly I had to help him! I looked around and there was a leg on the floor I could use to bash imps with. I got up, and picked up the leg, I tore the meat of it until the bones started showing more, I ran to Waldford and as the Imp was about to strike again I used both arms to swing the leg like a baseball bat at its right temple from behind. The Imp was sent flying………

Flag Post

Zombies, check back for my posts on what happens in Group 4. Read Page 4/6.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Zombies, check back for my posts on what happens in Group 4. Read Page 4/6.

Kay then I am sticking to that action…. ^ Dam these imps sound tough.

Flag Post

Group ONE

“Ara, you okay?”

Nicholas extends his hand to help her up and picks up the sword. Then he begins to run towards the imp that was busy chasing down the immobile Arken.

Arken’s eyes were darting, sweat flowing down his brow. His mind was on acceleration mode, and getting faster all the time. He saw the imp that was running straight for him and he had quickly realised he wouldn’t be able to shoot the bow – judging by his last shot and his own energy reserves. Then he had an idea. He picked up the arrow, and as the imp neared him, he threw it with all the strength he could muster. It pierced his neck and caused him to trip and trap Arken under the body! He tried to push him off but to no avail, the god damn bastard sure was heavy.

Then the imp looked up slowly, and said to Arken.

“You may have killed me, but in fact, you have killed yourself, mere mortal.”

His eyes began to turn red and his temperature shot up…

Group FOUR

Turtle grabbed the tail of the infernal creature and swung him around. The imp growled, trying to latch onto this human but he was just short of range and he continued circling. Then, as he gained velocity, he was angled upwards and he flew into the air. Seeing the imp fly, he quickly sprinted to the weapons and chose a short spear, then followed the creature’s path through the air; plotting a nasty surprise for the unfortunate brute.

The monster flew through the air in a wide arc. Then it came to a stop in ascent for a brief moment and began its fall earthward. Turtle stood his ground in a fighting stance and waited for it to land on the polearm’s point. Then he saw something that made him stare. Was the…was the imp trying to dissect itself? Its claws were rapidly slicing his tail as it fell down. A few metres from the arena ground, his tail cut off, and as hard as he could, he threw the tail away from him. The recoil shot him sideways slightly and he landed a metre away from the figure who had been waiting for his downfall, literally.

Zombies opened his eyes. Sounds of clashing and striking and the occasional cry of pain ringed around. He shook his head and glanced around. Then he saw walford being beaten by some sort of…red midget with horns and a tail. There was another person a few metres away from him, and he looked pretty roughened up. Sand, mud and dirt was splattered everywhere along with blood stains. Realising he had to help him, he looked around quickly for a weapon and the first thing we saw was a leg. He didn’t even wonder where that leg came from…better not to think about it. Using his bare hands, grimacing slightly, he tore meat off until the bones were showing. Then, he prepared to throw it like a baseball bat at the damn creature.

It hit him, and he flew up slightly, but once he landed he instantly went on all fours and clambered on to walford and began to bite and scratch.

Flag Post

[Group 1]

I yell for help from my allies “Come and get this imp off of me before he explodes and takes me with him.” While shouting that I try to push the imp off me. But again, due to my weakened state I am unable to get him off of me.

Flag Post

Group 4

(Not looking good for me at the moment, but at least I can work on this.)

I was in a bad way, but I wasn’t dead yet. Then I felt something bite and scratch me. It was a red midget. The bone struck the creature hard and was knocked out. It missed me by a inch. Then I tried to get up. I didn’t realize that it was my leg so I howled in pain and fell over again in the sand.

Flag Post

Longer, looooonger!

[Awkward.]

Conrad, Group 2

Bam. I get my head slammed down on the ground. Thank God I wasn’t wearing my glasses, or I might have had a more dangerous injury than this.

For a few moments, my vision clouds over, and I grip my head tightly, trying to steady myself. I’ve seen athletes getting knocked out on television and not getting up for days. I hope nothing like that is happening to me…

The world eventually swims back into focus, to my immense relief, though my head still hurts. Looking up, I see that other guy from before backing away, with the imp throwing haymakers like a punch-drunk boxer. He has his back to me, so I might be able to do something to distract him while Jim finishes the job. What to use….

“Ugh…” I mutter, as, holding the feathered end, I tug the arrow stuck to my leg. It comes free, and blood begins to flow from the wound. No time to worry about that now. It seems strong enough to be used for stabbing something once, but that will require a lot of finesse. Quickly improvising, I push the arrow into the ground, and push down on the part where the arrowhead wedges into the arrow. The arrowhead snaps free, and I lift it in my hand.

Holding the arrowhead in my right hand, I run, or limp quickly anyway, towards the imp as it closes in on the my teammate. Grabbing the imp’s shoulder, I do as to twist him around forcibly, and, with my right hand raised, attempt to drive the arrowhead right through its eye or, in case it opens its mouth, down its throat. Obviously, I am going to try to use the momentum of the twist to shove him aside and leap aside myself.

Probably a dangerous plan, but the arrowhead seems pretty damn sharp.

Flag Post

Efar, Group 4
Helltank disappears in a flash of light and I am standing in his place. A voice booms “Helltank will now be… processed for inactivity”. I immediately grab a bow off the ground and shoot an imp randomly.

Flag Post

@efar: Why are you shooting the turtle?

Flag Post

Oh I got confused

Flag Post

Nicholas, Group 1

I ran up to Arken and dropped the sword. I picked up the imp with all my strength and threw it as far as I could. Only went a few feet. I then attempted to roll it away from everyone before it blew up.

Flag Post

Group 4

These things are smart. I’ve got to give them credit for that. But I’ve been in too many battles to let them stop me. It had to be at least stunned from falling that far. The hellish thing couldn’t use its tail to spring up now. I stomp on it, pinning it down with my foot. Assuming I actually do manage to pin it down, I jab my spear into its head.

Flag Post

Well it seems like efar and Zomb were way more active replacements…anyway, updating in a few hours when I caan get on my laptop. (On my phone)

Flag Post

Group FOUR

The Turtle was intent on the target before him, eyes narrowed in concentration. They were nimble and they were cunning. His opponent had already avoided 2 of his plans cleverly. He moved up to him, then stomped on it, pinning it down with my foot. Then he tried to jab the spear into the cursed thing, but the imp was shaking quickly and in erratic motions making his accuracy go off. He stabbed again, and it struck his shoulder. The imp screamed, wanting this torment to end. And it did. Efar had grabbed a bow, and aiming at Turtle’s imp, shot it and hit its head.

“Your wish is my command”, Efar grinned.

He stood on it for a few seconds more, to make sure it was truly dead from the arrowshot, then recoiled as he felt the imp gaining warmth…

Meanwhile walford was struggling with the red devil. He was trying to get it off him but he just didn’t have the strength – the imp had all the advantages. Then a nicely thrown bone from ZombiestookmyTV smashed into the imp and knocked him away – then it went back to scratching walford.

Walford tried to get up, but he couldn’t do it. His arms and legs were burning, losing consciousness from the onslaught…

Flag Post

Group 4

HELP ME SOMEON……!” Then I lost consciousness.

Flag Post

Ara, Group ONE

“Hey, are you alright?” I knew it was a silly question to ask, but getting trapped under imps wasn’t exactly fun. As I knelt down in front of Arken, I realized I had a rather deep laceration on my leg.

“Oh great… As if we weren’t in enough trouble already.”

Flag Post

Group 4

Heat. The thing’s getting hot. What is it doing? Rather not wanting to be near it when it gets too hot, I take my foot off, use my spear to lift it up (which shouldn’t be hard since it’s stuck in the creature’s shoulder), and throw both spear and imp as far away as I can, backing away as I do.

Flag Post

Group 4

I shoot the other imp I the head with as many arrows as possible hoping to kill it.

Flag Post

Mark Nutt – Group 2
Wonderful. I aim another arrow, firing at the imp’s temple as Conrad rams… something… at it. Yes.

Flag Post

Group ONE

“Help me get this damn imp off me!”, Arken cried desperately. He knew he would never survive a direct blow. He had already felt the power of the explosion, resulting in his unconsciousness. He pushed and heaved but the imp sure was heavy, and he just didn’t have the strength left.

Nicholas, seeing his distraught teammate, dropped his sword and moved up to Arken as fast as possible. Then he picked up the strength and with a mighty heave, threw him. It sure was heavy though, and it only went a few feet away. He pushed it and tried to roll it across the ground but it was moving so slowly…and it was getting warmer by the second.

Ara kneeled down besides Arken and asked if he was alright. She saw that they were both injured badly and she sighed. As if there weren’t enough trouble already.

Group TWO

Smack! Conrad felt his head slammed down onto the ground. For some time, he remains on the edge of consciousness, black and white mixing with colour in confusing and disorientating ways. Then, gripping his head and shaking himself slightly, he tries to steady himself. He’d seen athletes get knocked out on television by accidents like this and not getting up for days…

After a while, Conrad’s vision clears and he sees the battle scene. His head hurt like a porcupine crawling around and attacking him but it didn’t matter now. His friends were in danger. Looking up, he saw Tim…Jim, was that his name? Jim, fighting an imp who was attacking haphazardly and in strange motions. The imp thought he was out, and his back was to me. I probably was very nearly out, he reflected.

Muttering a slight curse, he grabs an arrow out of his leg and it comes free. The sudden release of pressure in him let blood suddenly squirt out. Glancing at the arrow, he nods a slight approval. Then he stabs it into the ground, and tries to break the arrow. After some effort, he gets the arrowhead and limps behind the imp. Then he grabs the imp’s shoulder and using his right hand, begins to stab the arrowhead down. But the imp’s apparent drunken properties saved him. Using his erratic movements, he suddenly swoons to the left, then goes back to the right and hits Conrad from the side. The arrowhead falls out, Conrad already sapped of energy, but it goes into his mouth and he swallows it.

Then a heartbeat later, an arrow fired towards the imp, right after the imp’s attention was distracted by whatever Conrad was using to attack it. The arrow drops and hits the imp in the neck, and by luck, hits the arrowhead and stabs it through.

The imp croaks out nothing, then begins to choke and falls onto the floor.

The familiar feel of burning began…

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Group 4

I shoot the other imp

This is an RP…and where are you aiming at? Etc.

Get into the character; not just tell me to shoot. Say where you’re going to shoot. What your plan is. And so on.

Flag Post

Group FOUR

“Help me…”, he began to say but he lost consciousness from the blows of the imp.

Turtle felt the creature began to gain warmth and was instantly puzzled by it. When you die, shouldn’t your body be colder? He didn’t like what he was seeing and feeling, he took his foot off, then used the spear to lift him up and throw the spear and imp away. But by chance, it was the worst possible direction – it was thrown towards efar and he was now close to it with his eyes focused on the other imp he was shooting at. Then Turtle backed away, unaware of the consequences of his actions.

Efar twirled around, and shot one arrow after another against the imp attacking walford. He tried to hit the head but he was distracted…something on the back of his mind told him he was missing something. He shrugged it off and continued shooting – the imp was backing away in the agony and power of the arrows as they hit many parts of the body – Efar wasn’t exactly a sharpshooter yet.

Then the imp, in an amazing show of agility and speed, snatched an arrow out of the air and threw it back towards Efar. He fell down, and landed on the ground. Strangely, he felt awfully hot. Surely it wasn’t that warm right now…?

Flag Post

Group 4

Taking the short respite that granted me, I rush back to the axe embedded in the sand and pull it out. I try to sneak up to the other imp. If it fails to notice me, I’ll split it clean in half. Though, if it does see me, I’ll get on the defensive, slashing when it tries to attack me.

Flag Post

Group 4

I start to regain consciousness, but where was I? I wasn’t in the arena with my team. (Dragon, decide for me as its your game.)