~ Hellfire Tournament ~ [Unique RP Strategy Game][Act II: Consumed][Reserve Signs Needed; Sign = Auto-replace one of the 5 inactives.] page 2

282 posts

Flag Post

I’ll sign up as it looks interesting.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

All accepted. 2 more signs required to start.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

[Ditto, Dragon.]

Flag Post

If I can still [Sign] then cool, but if I can’t then, well, I don’t

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

I’m…curious. A tentative sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

So um, can we get a multiple of 4? [2 more signs again].

So 16 signs, instead of 12.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

1 more lol.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

Now we need 3 more XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Arise…the demon within. – Anonymous

wasn’t that by whatshisname the demon guy that was in Sky Raid 2.0? Zaynarr?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Arise…the demon within. – Anonymous

wasn’t that by whatshisname the demon guy that was in Sky Raid 2.0?

No clue.

Flag Post

Sign if this is heroes legend 2

Flag Post

Imma stop it at 16 and make efar reserve. I can’t keep extending it xD.

Game commencing.

Flag Post

Act I: The Reckoning

The players stepped out into the open, wary of each other and the creature in front of them. Demon, might be be more accurate of a description. It had ripped, rough hide with a draconian look about it; gigantic wings and claws sharp as a needle.
“Welcome to the arena. I swear it’s the same every century…brave, foolish imbeciles charging out and getting killed.”, the monster sighed,“Now since you’re here, I guess you know what’s happening?”
The players looked at each other, slightly baffled, when one stepped forward.
“Actually-” but he never got any further.
The demon ripped bare skin on his cheek, then swung his tail around and smashed it into the unfortunate contestant. He fell to the ground, unconscious. The players glanced at the result.
“So I guess you know what’s happening?”, he repeated.
They nodded slightly.
“I don’t even know why I have to do this. I hope you bunch of losers are better than the average.”
He looked up at some sort of time orb and he nodded to himself.
“It’s time. Split yourself into groups of 4, and report back to me. Let’s how you do in the qualifiers.”

4 Groups of 4 [Listed Below] VS 2 Imps.
Bare ground of sand, with bows, axes, swords and polearms scattered around a large, circular arena.
The 4 players are standing in a line at one side of the arena, the 2 imps are standing in a line at the other side of the arena.
You may make 1 paragraph of actions per 2 Imps Paragraph.
Each paragraph lasts a few seconds.
Also, please state your group at the top of your post in bold so I can see it easily.
Defeat the imps to prove your strength.

Group ONE

Underlord
vixenated
arkenarken
Sadfire

Group TWO

AdeebNafees
Jimbo14
BCLegends
RokRokRok

Group THREE

Devourer359
Hamuka
Gammaflux
therealsirmark4

Group FOUR

hangman95 >>> ZombiestookmyTV
aturtledoesbite
walfordking
helltank >>> Efar

Flag Post

So, I post the actions of the imps too? :S

Flag Post

Rushing, knowing what is at stake, I decide I will be the one to risk death. I have always been guilty of being to much of a team player. I speed towards the nearest sword, and proceed to rush towards other weapons, attempting to throw them back towards my team. If any imp attempts to stop me, I will use my free hand to throw sand into their face and sprint away from them before retreating back to my team.

Flag Post

Well, okay.

I run towards a sword that is fairly near me and attempt to grab it. If any imps attack me, I shall leap to the side and retreat.

:3

Flag Post

gammaflux: Group 3

I pick up a light sword. Speed is where I am most efficient. I rush towards an imp and quickly fake a downward strike, only to sidestep spin to the left. My sword spins around (clockwise) and strikes the back of the imp, knocking him forward. Blood drips from the gash on his back as he hits the floor. I then turn and dash straight at the other imp with my sword held in a stabbing position. He easily sidesteps it (as most people would) unbeknownst to him I planned for that, and was actually hoping for it. I stick out my arm and clothesline the imp in the neck. He falls to the ground with a thud. “So am I better then average?” I say to the imps.

(Is this what you meant?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I think i’ll join :D (probably) how do you know how well someone does an action?

You RP it out. Which means this is a difficult game to moderate – and the players will have to co-operate with things like not god-modding.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

First of all, is this more of a battle, or more of an rp?

RP Battles.

My best FGs are strategy games, so this is a bit of an experiment, but we’ll see.

So like the “dragon ball z” thread

Not really; that has actual statistics; this is completely godmodded and the way PvP battles work will be very different.

I was just reading and I saw this….. Its a mixture of both, right now its a God modding situation…. Just putting that out there.

Flag Post

And BTW all the people I talk to are here…..so.. Wait a second…..

I want to

(Let me read the rules first so I know how to play because you can’t play a game without reading the rules right?)

EDIT

Imma stop it at 16 and make efar reserve. I can’t keep extending it xD.

Game commencing.

Crap, I just read this………..Nevermind