TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 10 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

Now how can you do this (which I could never do btw) but not do Qoosh?

Because Qoosh has an obnoxiously stupid control scheme.

Flag Post

I’m sorry I’m here this late (over 24 hours past the deadline).

Round 6: Decision

Blizzard2000 didn’t post so he goes to the Showdown automatically. Now, it is your turn to PM me your votes. ShawnerSSS won the Quickfire and thus has immunity and a doubled vote. Send in your votes by Feb 20, 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck on surviving!

Flag Post

Oopsies.

Flag Post

Vote for LouWeed!

Flag Post

Round 6: Showdown

Blizzard2000 vs. Woon1957 (4 / 7 votes)

You two will be playing everyone’s favourite, Noggins! And obviously, you are going for the highest score. This game was originally used in Drop-Off TOO to give racefan12 some of the most pleasurous moments of his gaming life back then. You two have time until February 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2) to post scores. You others can post scores too!

Flag Post

This game was originally used in Drop-Off TOO to give racefan12 some of the most pleasurous moments of his gaming life back then.

………….

Flag Post

About 5 hours remaining.

Flag Post

Flag Post

If you drop off I will murder your faic.

Flag Post

Round 6: Drop-Off

Blizzard2000, you have been Dropped Off!

Round 7: Quickfire

For this outer-space, fast-paced Quickfire you are going off to play Vector Boom and to be more exact, its Survival mode. Your task is to last against the space enemies as long as you can. The winner is in a very good position — if you win, you are certainly through to the top four and have two of the six total votes in the upcoming Decision. Your deadline is February 26, 2:30 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Whoops, I accidentally the showdown.

Flag Post

Flag Post

:((

Flag Post

Flag Post

Round 7: Decision

ShawnerSSS didn’t post and goes into the Showdown. MaistlinRajere won the Quickfire and thus CANNOT be voted into the Showdown. PM me your votes asap, I’ll get the Showdown up tomorrow.

Flag Post

Round 7: Showdown

All four of the casted votes, excluding Shawner who didn’t even bother to PM me, were to LouWeed.

ShawnerSSS vs. LouWeed

You guys will be playing SkullFace and to be more exact, the second world of it. The faster total time will be passing, whereas the worse time… you know.

Your deadline is February 30 March 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM (GMT +2). Note the bizarre deadline. Good luck.

Flag Post

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I wish I was still in this. If the cutoff isn’t better than this I’ll be disappointed in both of you:

Flag Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Your deadline is February 30 March 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM (GMT +2). Note the bizarre deadline. Good luck.

February 30?

Flag Post

Fingers crossed 4S doesn’t notice/have time

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Fingers crossed 4S doesn’t notice/have time

He knows about it. He’s just focusing on SilentSand’s tourney.

Flag Post

Nope. You can have your revenge Lou.

Flag Post

Round 7: Drop-Off

ShawnerSSS, you have been Dropped Off.

Round 8: Quickfire

A gaming…. uh, classic shall decide who goes through certainly to the finals of Drop-Off and who three unlucky individuals will be forced to play for their position in this tourney. You’re gonna play Ms. Pacman and go for the highest score you can get. The person with the highest score will get immunity and an ensured spot in the finals, the worst performer will go into the Showdown and one of the remaining duo will also join the Showdown. Your deadline is March 4, 2:00 PM (GMT +2), good luck!

Flag Post

Revenge?