TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 11 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Round 8: Decision

MaistlinRajere forgot the running clock and totally missed the deadline, and thus scored the lowest of the four. He is now surely in this round’s Showdown, but who will join him? Benjie007 won the Quickfire and is surely in the final trio. But now, Benjie, LouWeed and Woon1957 will vote for whom of the two remaining competitors, LouWeed or Woon1957 will join Maist in the Showdown. PM me your votes!

Flag Post

fuuuuuu

Vote: Bluji

Flag Post

Round 8: Showdown

As you could’ve guessed, LouWeed was the round’s vote magnet, getting all three votes.

MaistlinRajere vs. LouWeed

You two will be battling in one of the most hell-ish tetris games: Tetris45 (ha, got you scared with the introduction!) and to be more specific, its Unlimited mode (it’s the mode on the top). You’re going for the highest amount of lines. I’d prefer to have video proof of your score due to 1) no high scores tab AND 2) the semifinals. I’m going to accept screenies, but if you can get me a video, I’ll be super happy. :D

Your deadline is March 7, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck to you two!

Flag Post

Booooooo. Games without any sort of high scores just encourage ninjas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

ninjas.

Who, me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

ninjas.

Who, me?

I’m stealing that.

Flag Post

I hope you’re not actually gonna play like that, Lou. I don’t have much respect for people who rely on ninjas to win.

inb4someone quotes a ninja that I did.

Flag Post

I hope you’re not actually gonna play like that, Lou. I don’t have much respect for people who rely on ninjas to win.

inb4someone quotes a ninja that I did.

:|

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Flag Post

Maist should know that I never ninja in a Bluji game, because Bluji hates me and sets all the deadlines at 3am. I have a video too, but it’s like 15 minutes long because camstudio was set to record at half speed for some retarded reason. I’m not uploading it unless someone makes me.

Flag Post

Round 8: Drop-Off

MaistlinRajere, I’m sorry to tell you that you have been Dropped Off.

Finals: Game 1

In the finals round, there will be three games, with a two-day gap between each. You score three points, two points or one point depending on your position. The person with the highest amount of final points will win the title of Drop-Off Champion. In case of a final points tie, a tiebreaker will be used.

The first finals game is Exit Path. Your task will be completing the Uniplayer mode as fast as you can.

Your deadline is March 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

Flag Post

Flag Post

There is an ingame “glitch” which allows getting of better scores and I find it too game-breaking to keep the game. A game change will occur as soon as I find a reasonable replacement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

There is an ingame “glitch” which allows getting of better scores and I find it too game-breaking to keep the game. A game change will occur as soon as I find a reasonable replacement.

:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by Benjie007:

Nothing more to say.

Flag Post

Or maybe I can keep the game. The glitch is as described by an anonymous submitter to me through PMs:

If you pause, the obstacles keep moving, and cannot hurt you. So, say there’s a swinging axe, you can stand underneath it, pause, wait till it swings back past/through you then unpause and carry on.

So, this is the glitch, but since you like the game so much, let you have it. Feel free to use the glitch.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I was joking, change it pls.