TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 3 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

This should be enough.

Flag Post

Just to be annoying, I went and improved all my scores:
Epic Combo: http://i.imgur.com/5QSShCA.png
Icycle: http://i.imgur.com/Y8ecwVM.png
Wheel Of Misfortune: http://i.imgur.com/RENQE8H.png
I’d like to officially submit the epic combo one though:

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by Bluji:

I would like to note for Lou and Maist I will only take the first screenies you posted (Icycle for Lou, Wheel of Misfortune for Maist). I never asked for multiple screenies and I never said you can qualify by having a score in all three games.

Can I delete that, and use something else?

You can use any of the scores you posted or post something else. Everyone has been improving here, you see.

Flag Post

Update:

Flag Post

WOW! I’M SAFE! MY FIRST EVER DROP OFF!!!

I didn’t get dropped of!?!?!

YET

Aaaaannndddd… 15:59:59…

Flag Post

Round 1: Quickfire

Welcome to the first official round of Drop-Off 3! Three players passed on from Icycle (ShawnerSSS, Blizzard2000, MyNameIsNothing) meaning the game with the most participants (Epic Combo) passed five instead of four players. However, there was a tying score (eProdigy // racefan12, 185) meaning six players passed on from Epic Combo (Woon1957, Benjie007, WiiPlayer113, LouWeed, eProdigy, racefan12). Finally, four players passed on from Wheel of Misfortune (Trained, AdeebNafees, S_98 and MaistlinRajere). Good luck to everyone!

For your first game, you’ll be playing Love and going for the highest score you can get. The best two players will receive immunity and cannot be voted into the Showdown later this round. Whereas the worst of you will be determined to battle for their place in this competition… Your deadline is 22nd January, 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2).

Also, don’t forget the trivia found from the first page! Each round has a theme created by a song. Can you figure out the correct theme and gain a possible small reward? PM me with your guess!

Flag Post

Shit. I forgot :(

Flag Post

Flag Post

Reserved for lock. Three reserves needed, and don’t you come "sign"ing here, because it’s a qualifier tourney.

God Dammit.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Needs more infidelity.

Flag Post

Somewhere, in an alternate universe some people are laughing at Moist because someone decided to qualify for Wheel of Misfortune instead of Epic Combo. Not here, though. Fortunately. Otherwise Shawnypoo would be bored to death.

Flag Post

This’ll have to do for now. I’m bad at this game, best is only 22,546… :/

Flag Post

YES.

Flag Post

First try!

Flag Post

About 24 and a half hours remaining! And half of the players haven’t posted a score! Get playing you lazy people!

Flag Post

I have played, but when my score is half of the lowest posted score, there’s no reason for me to post mine.

I don’t know where the notion of “no score=not played” came in, but it’s rarely the case. It is to a player’s disadvantage to post a score early.

Flag Post

No score =/= Not played

Activity =/= No score

Activity? == Not played?

Flag Post

I’ve still yet to get the hard badge… Ah well.
I’ll post my best later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

No score =/= Not played

Activity =/= No score

Activity? == Not played?

I have a score, but I haven’t posted it yet.

Flag Post

Probably inconsequential update that I forgot to post last night. I should probably play this game for longer than 20 minutes. Oh well

Flag Post

Random Tip: Love is all about letting it find you when you can’t do so yourself.

Flag Post

Improvement, and second try:

Random Tip: As you grow older, you need more Love so you don’t fall behind in the race of life.

Flag Post

I hate Love :(

Flag Post

Meh.