TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 4 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

I beat someone.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:
I hate Love :(

You hate Love or love Hate?

Originally posted by racefan12:
I beat someone.

Legasp. Police!!!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Oh, fine.

http://i.imgur.com/1eAJJu7.png

Flag Post

Oh derp, I edited so as to not triple post. I actually killed myself so I could be in time, but now I can’t prove it was before the deadline. Stupidstupidstupidstupid.

Flag Post

Oh, would you have any proof using your imgur account to get evidence that you had posted it before the deadline?

Btw proceed pls? This might be the only time I’ll be free for some time. (1 day)

Flag Post

Thanks for the idea, Snine.

And I like how I triple posted anyway :x

Flag Post

Round 1: Decision

The first Quickfire has finished, and the loveliest player to score the highest was eProdigy. As a reward, you will receive immunity and cannot be voted into the Showdown. In addition, your vote will be counted twice in the next section of round 1, Decision!

Decision is a very simple part of a round: you PM me the name of the player you want to see the most in the Showdown (a duel) along with the Quickfire’s worst performer MyNameIsNothing. This means you cannot vote eProdigy (as he won the Quickfire) or MyNameIsNothing (as he is automatically put into the Showdown). If you don’t submit a vote, you will automatically vote yourself. The person with the most votes goes into the Showdown. In case of a tie, the Quickfire performance decides the loser of the tie.

Your deadline for the votes is 23rd January, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Oh derp, I edited so as to not triple post. I actually killed myself so I could be in time, but now I can’t prove it was before the deadline. Stupidstupidstupidstupid.

Doesn’t matter, really. The score you edited out would’ve been enough and I’m not that rude to disqualify both of your screenies (12,777 and 14,909).

Flag Post

At least I wasn’t last.

Flag Post

Round 1: Showdown

The first Decision is over. I received ten of the thirteen votes, of which three, the biggest group, went to Trained. Two of these three votes came from eProdigy’s double vote, meaning winning the Quickfire can be a major help.

So, our first Showdown is MyNameIsNothing vs. Trained and you will be playing This is the Only Level 3 while going for the lowest completion time you can get. The person to finish slowest will become the first player to be Dropped Off.

Your deadline is 25th January, 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

Flag Post

Why did i pick Lou haha

Flag Post

Flag Post

TiTOL3? O_o But the API is really derpy for this. Are you accepting screenies with a worse score than the one displayed in the main game in the highscores?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

TiTOL3? O_o But the API is really derpy for this. Are you accepting screenies with a worse score than the one displayed in the main game in the highscores?

What if I do a compromise and take the average? :3

Hmm, I’ll try to figure something out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

What if I do a compromise and take the average? :3

Clearly, you should take half the average.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trained:

Why did i pick Lou haha

I picked Lou too, I’m diappointed he didn’t get to compete in the showdown.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’ll be taking the ingame times. I don’t think anyone would edit their screenshots in the first round and especially when I know I can trust both Trained and MNIN they won’t.

Flag Post

I don’t feel completely safe with this. I’ll keep trying.

Flag Post

Flag Post

You guys need to try harder.

Flag Post

But Lou isn’t in the Showdown… Right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

But Lou isn’t in the Showdown… Right?

Sadly no. I wanted to be, but no-one voted for me.