TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 5 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

plz dont update trained :(
also, dat .84 second lead.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Faster, whelps! Faster!

Flag Post

C’mon Jimmy, and other Jimmy.

Go ahead and try lou.

Flag Post

=/

Flag Post

mnin #1 at barely beating people.

Flag Post

Flag Post

API isn’t updated, sorry, I’m in a huge rush to post this :/

Edit: sorry for unupdated API, I hope it’s not a big deal. My sister was forcing me off of the computer to do homework. If this is a problem, it’s no big deal.

Flag Post

Flag Post

You win this round SSS. For the record I got 3:47.something but lost the screenshot. See you next drop-off.

Flag Post

Nice job Trained.
I don’t have the time to update again, but I’ll try to beat his score later in the day just for fun. Good luck in the next rounds!

Flag Post

Round 2: Quickfire

I’m sorry to tell you, MyNameIsNothing, that you have been Dropped Off. Thank you for your active participation, though!

It’s time for the second round of Drop-Off 3, and obviously we’ll start off with the Quickfire. You are playing in Balloons to be Free and going for the highest score you can get. The winner will get honor and fame of some sort and the worst performer could be going home!

Your deadline is 27th January, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Remember the trivia questions, you can answer any of them at any point! Oh, and a protip: wait for the Showdown before you send in your guess for the round. It usually “fills” the theme.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Thanks, Blu!

Flag Post

NOTE: The highscores submit your alltime best, so I’ll be taking the ingame 1P score.

Flag Post

NOTE: The game starts lagging like cray-zay after ~15k

Flag Post

Well, hopefully I’ll be good at the Showdown game.

Flag Post

Quick score, will improve later. It’s interesting playing this game without lag, I have to totally re-learn it :O

Flag Post

Think I’ll just go with my first attempt and some crossed fingers.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Banking on continued inactivity. Though I’m 22nd all-time for total score, this is less than 1k off my all-time best.

Flag Post

Just got this run, but my mouse was over the again button so I clicked it as soon as I died. Up to you to say if it’s acceptable.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

Just got this run, but my mouse was over the again button so I clicked it as soon as I died. Up to you to say if it’s acceptable.

I’m very sorry Shawn, but due to the nature of the API I must take the lower score.