TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 6 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

22 hours remain. The spreadsheet for the game will be updated in a flash.

Flag Post

This should be fine.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Meh score.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yay! I beat half the average!

Flag Post

Placeholder.

Flag Post

Round 2: Decision

The second Quickfire has ended with MaistlinRajere winning it. He has thus received immunity and a doubled vote for the upcoming Decision. In the other end of the scoreboard, racefan12 is deemed to face a duel in order to stay in this tournament.

So, it’s time for the second Decision. Send in your votes before 28th January, 2013 and 4:00 PM (GMT +2) but remember you can’t vote for MaistlinRajere (immunity) or racefan12 (automatically in Showdown). Make a wise vote!

Flag Post

Round 2: Showdown

The second Decision has ended. ShawnerSSS and eProdigy both received three votes, but… in case of a tie, the worst performer of the people who tied will be sent to battle for his/her position in this tournament. This person was eProdigy, meaning our second Showdown will be racefan12 vs. eProdigy!

You guys will be playing Spin the Black Circle and going for the highest amount of levels completed. In case of a tie, quicker total time (seen from Menu => Play => under the level select) breaks the tie. This game does not have the Kong API, meaning you will be using the Chat tab in the pictures.

Your deadline is 30th January, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). And to everyone else: you’re free to try and complete as many levels as well and post your screenies in thread!

Flag Post

lulululul

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

lulululul

That expresses my sentiment horribly well, lulz.

Flag Post

Oh my. I love this game. <3

Flag Post

eProd, if you beat level 17, you win. I’m convinced it can’t be done, though I’ve seen evidence to the contrary.

Flag Post

Don’t know if I have the patience for level 24 (yes, I know I’m not in the showdown. sigh)

Flag Post

This game is fun. Thought I’d post for fun xD If there is any way I can still get in this tourney let me know.
 photo sub4minutestotalupdated_zps7a49c8a8.png

Flag Post

Flag Post

Bah. I thought this was supposed to end today…

Well, at least I’ll have another chance to beat level 17.

Flag Post

My internet isn’t letting me upload. I hope I’m in time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

My internet isn’t letting me upload. I hope I’m in time.
EDIT: Don’t you dare end this round yet, Bluji.

Your deadline is 30th January, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2).

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

My internet isn’t letting me upload. I hope I’m in time. I’m at level 23 with about 5 minutes on my total time.
EDIT: Seriously, I can’t upload to ANY image hosting site. Damn.
EDIT2: Tell ya what, Bluji. I’ll give you my exact total time and level if you extend the deadline. You would know once I’m able to upload whether or not my total time/levels got better, so that’s your guarantee that I’m not trying to get a better score by asking you to extend the deadline.
5:28:09, level 23.

Try uploadscreenshot.com. It’s different in that you don’t upload a file from your computer, you paste from your clipboard.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Posted for shiggles.

Flag Post

Round 2: Drop-Off /// Round 2: Trivia Answer

The second Showdown has ended with racefan12 as the winner. I’m sorry, eProdigy, but you have been Dropped Off.

As well, the round 2 trivia has been guessed! LouWeed correctly guessed it to be Black Balloon by The Kills, and thus he has received immunity for the third Decision (I know, not a very great prize, but it’s better than nothing!)

Round 3: Quickfire

For this round’s Quickfire, you’re gonna Breach through a computer system — and hold it while you’re in there. You’re running for the longest survival time in the endless mode (that’s what you unlock when you complete all 5 levels first). The best performer will once again receive immunity and a doubled vote in the Decision.

Your deadline is 1st February, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

Flag Post

I suppose I don’t need to post a score for this either….?

Flag Post

Breach? Are you serious?

Resign.