TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 8 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

bad score

Flag Post

25 hours remaining. Come on guys, if you don’t want to post your epic high scores, at least post a crappy pre-score even to keep the thread active!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Placeholder.

Flag Post

Here’s my crappy pre score

Flag Post

Flag Post

Round 4: Decision

MaistlinRajere won, the doubled vote and immunity to him. LouWeed has the trivia from R2, immunity to him. ShawnerSSS HAD the doubled vote and immunity from R3, but he didn’t post, so you are free to vote him into the Showdown. So, Maist and Lou are immune, others are free to be killed voted.

As well, S_98 and WiiPlayer113 didn’t post, so they go into the Showdown automatically. TWO PEOPLE WILL BE DROPPED OFF ONCE AGAIN!

Send in your votes by 6th February, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2).

Flag Post

Yes! Thanks for reducing my commitment.

Flag Post

Round 4: Showdown

AdeebNafees, Benjie007 and Blizzard2000 all tied in votes (2 each), but Blizz was the worst performer of the three in the Quickfire, meaning we will be seeing S_98 vs. WiiPlayer113 vs. Blizzard2000! Only one can survive, though!

You will be playing everyone’s favourite tournament game, Bloody Fun Day and going for the highest score in the Unlimited mode. Have fun as for some of you, this will be the last two days in this tournament!

Your deadline is 8th February, 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

Flag Post

Oh god damn it. I suck terribly at this game. Oh well, might give me an excuse to get more than half the hard

EDIT: Never mind, apparently I’ve just barely already done half the hard

Flag Post

Might have got the hard this run but I made a very stupid mistake :( Oh well, new personal best by almost 30K.

Flag Post

Cookie to anyone who can beat my score:

Flag Post

Thankies for the hard badge!

Flag Post

Round 4: Drop-Off

This might feel a little unnecessary, but anyways…

S_98 and WiiPlayer113, I’m sorry to tell you that you have both been Dropped Off.

Round 5: Quickfire

First, an announcement: There will be no more themes. The game picks will be random from now on.

Second, another announcement: The worst performer in the Quickfires will be automatically Dropped Off. This change will start from this Quickfire, meaning you will really have to work for your spot in this tournament.

Third, to the game of the Quickfire! It’s Time4Cat! (even though there has been no cats in this tourney… yet) You will be playing sub-5 minute runs (meaning you can only take up to 4m59s when playing) so be quick but careful!

Your deadline is 10th February, 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Have fun.

Flag Post

Oh, you have to take a screenie before it disappears? Oops. This score will finish last any way you slice it, so is it not a big deal here or will I be counted as a nonposter? Or will you just set my score to 0?

Flag Post

I will count that score, but just noting that I want to see the Food counter because there are multiple modes and AFAIK all game over screens are the same. I’ll try to figure out something.

Flag Post

Indeed, all game over screens are the same and the score stat is universal.

Flag Post

High scores in this game aren’t by mode?

Flag Post

Game changed due to a very round-breaking ingame feature.

Flag Post

Huh, oh, forgot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Huh, oh, forgot.

Thanks. You could probably have easily beaten me in BFD. :P

Flag Post

Here, have a terribad score.

Flag Post

Flag Post