TOURNAMENT // Drop-Off 3 // GAME OVER: Who won? page 9 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

I tried to get a score last night, but I was too drunk. I’ll get a real score soon. Probably.
EDIT:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

At least Maist and Woon are late, but I’ll allow the posting of scores to continue all the way to 11th February, 4:00 PM (GMT +2) because I can’t end the round now. Also, I will remove the rule which eliminates the worst Quickfire performer, since your activity has been enough. I’d also like to ask all of you:

Are you aware you are allowed to post scores during the FIRST 24 hours of the round as well? Since atm, the first 24 hours are all quiet stuff and then you all rush here to post your screenies after the deadline.

Flag Post

At least Maist and Woon are late

Yes. Sorry about that. Yesterday and the day before, I was completely unable to play. My internet at home wasn’t working.

Originally posted by Bluji:

I’ll allow the posting of scores to continue all the way to 11th February, 4:00 PM (GMT +2) because I can’t end the round now..

Thank you <3

Originally posted by Bluji:

Are you aware you are allowed to post scores during the FIRST 24 hours of the round as well?

Yes.

Flag Post

I knew those lazy bastards wouldn’t post. Let this be a lesson Bluji: never grant an extension because of inactivity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

I knew those lazy bastards wouldn’t post. Let this be a lesson Bluji: never grant an extension because of inactivity.

That extension was NOT granted for inactivity, mind you. I gave a reason there, as well. And you people could’ve been posting new scores for the last 22 hours, y’know, too, since I gave that extension.

Flag Post

Okay, I must apologise. I cannot post the round today either, but I PROMISE it will be up tomorrow. Sorry for the wait guys!

Flag Post

Round 5: Decision

AdeebNafees didn’t post, thus he is going to the Showdown. Now, vote for the player you want to see in the Showdown the most (or sumthin). Benjie007 won the Quickfire, he is immune and has a doubled vote. Send in your vote by 13th February, 4:00 PM (GMT +2).

Flag Post

Round 5: Showdown

LouWeed received the most votes (4 out of 8 possible) and will be joining the Showdown with AdeebNafees.

AdeebNafees vs. LouWeed

Ah, the classic duel pair from the original Drop-Off… To honor that, you guys will get to play the oh-so-lovely Metro.Siberia and obviously, you’re playing for the highest score. Start from the Easy mode, making your way to the tightest of tunnels!

Your deadline is 15th February, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

Flag Post

I ushanka you. So, so much.

Flag Post

I made it to the end of the line. Not the best game for sudden death, since the score is capped.

Flag Post

Accidentally refreshed before taking the screenie. Not as if it matters much. I did get to the end, but I can’t seem to cross 10k.

So no one can say that I didn’t even try.

EDIT;

Obviously, I needed to make sharper turns.

Flag Post

Round 5: Drop-Off

You tried your best, but it just wasn’t enough. AdeebNafees, you have been Dropped Off.

Round 6: Quickfire

Since I started doing the retro rounds, we shall continue with them as well. We travel back in time, to the days of Drop-Off TOO and its seventh Ordeal (Quickfire)… you will be playing 25 Boxes and going for the highest score you can get. Speed is in a major part here, but who will be the speediest?

Your deadline is 18th February, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Good luck to everyone!

Flag Post

Flag Post

30 hours remaining.

Flag Post

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/H18SACz.png
EDIT: whoops wrong thread

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Took me 3 tries to get this.

(Yes I know I’m not in the competition.)

Flag Post

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Took me 3 tries to get this.

(Yes I know I’m not in the competition.)

Now how can you do this (which I could never do btw) but not do Qoosh?