[Strategy/Puzzle] Wrath of Chaos Tournament [Sign-ups] [Accepting Reserves]

36 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock.

Flag Post

Hello, and welcome to the…

Wrath of Chaos Tournament!

A strategy game starring 4 teams, each team with 4 (or 5) players, competing in a battle of strategy, skill, and a bit of luck!

The challenges will range among the lines of puzzles, psychological battles, and gaming.

You get points by completing challenges; more info in the details section.

Flag Post

1) DragonArcherZ
2) Puzzledan
3) eProdigy
4) JaumeBG
5) Devourer359
6) Myhome16
7) ZombiesTookMyTV
8) Behemoth542
9) Underlord
10) T6salt
11) Efar
12) DrMartian
13) TheCartm
14) Hangman95
15) REALinsanemonkey
16) SilverEvil

Reserves

1) Funiax

Flag Post

Details

This game will consist of 16 or 20 players. These players will be divided into 4 teams, equally.
The players will then compete in challenges to earn points, and teams may use points in order to gain advantages in challenges. The tournament will have 15 challenges in total. In each challenge, the winning team gets 3 points, the runner up team gets 2 pts, the 2nd runner up team gets 1 pt, and the last team gets nothing. The team with the most points at the end of the 15th challenge will win.

You might be wondering, “err mah gerd so stoopid host forgot to tell us deh prize of teh advantage su nubby xdddd”, I assure you it is nothing like that, I totally didn’t forget it and just remember it now, there will be 3 sorts of advantages, each varying in the amount of points. The first type is a one that’s nothing too fancy, but it is still an advantage, it costs 1 point. The second type is something that will provide a noticeable disadvantage and it costs 2 points. The third and final type is an advantage that will make you nearly overpowered, if I am careful enough. It costs 3 points. However, I strongly recommend not using this because there will be absolutely no profit, unless it’s the 15th challenge and you’re at least 3 points ahead of the team with the most points beside you.

There will be certain exceptional challenges that will involve not being able to have any advantages. The teams will, naturally, be made using random.org and your sign up number beside your name in the Sign-Ups section. In some challenges, it would be possible for the teams to all get points if they co-operate in these type of challenges.

The players of the team which wins will be awarded an official win in the Master FGF Thread along with a mention in my profile (not that it amounts to anything). Those are all the details to how the game works, the rules are in the next section.

Flag Post

Rules

1. All FGF rules and guidelines apply.
2. All kongregate rules and guidelines apply.
3. Follow the instructions as stated in a/the challenge.

Flag Post

Link to game thread

Here

Flag Post

Just in case just in case no work

You may post now.

Flag Post

Sign, but a bit more detail? RP? Puzzle? etc.

Also, lol, so many games with Tournament in them.

Flag Post

but a bit more detail? RP? Puzzle? etc.

Please now read the 4th post on the thread, aka this, also, added.

Flag Post

Sign me up Today random word is madness

Flag Post

Derp, I forgot to pre-sign.
Sign.

Flag Post

Added and added.

Only 13 more ta go.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Added.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Added, 11 more to go!

Flag Post

You will now get cookies for signing up.

Flag Post

10 more, and I get 6 cookies for being the 6th to sign.

Flag Post

Sign

I better get my fucking cookies.

Flag Post

Sign. This sounds exiting

Flag Post

Argh… I don’t know… the cookies make it tempting but… ughh…

Sign.

Flag Post

Snig

Flag Post

Added. 7 more to go! Woo.

And you will receive your cookies when the sign ups end ;)

Flag Post

swine (sign)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Added. 7 more to go! Woo.

And you will receive your cookies when the sign ups end ;)

You forgot to add me!!
I demand my 6th spot!!

Originally posted by myhome16:

10 more, and I get 6 cookies for being the 6th to sign.