(sign-up) Labyrinth 1.0 (1 SLOT LEFT) page 2 (locked)

50 posts

Flag Post

welcome aboard

Flag Post

I’ll sign…

Name: Nicholas Xenophonite

Race: Human

Class: Master Swordsman

Starting Item: Rage Rejuvenation, this potion increases rage present in Nicholas’s body, making him deal more damage and making him more determined.

Starting Weapon: A golden handled and guarded sword with a blade the color black. The blade is made of an unknown metal, but Nicholas has inferred that it is of great power.

Starting Skill/Spell: Double-Slash Knock-Out, when this skill is attempting, Nicholas swipes his sword horizontally then vertically. He then follows this with the flat of his sword to the side of the enemy’s head. He finished this skill off with the butt of his sword to the enemy’s forehead, completely knocking the enemy out.

First Words: “Alright, let’s get this over with…”

Goals: Discover the labyrinth’s riches.

Flag Post

can we start now?

Flag Post

@efar at least wait for more people to sign. besides I doubt thecartm has everything set-up.

Flag Post

@underlord you need first words to get a skill. I’ll just assume u said nothing untill then.

Flag Post

Hey, would it be ok if i was a character?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

I’d be fine with it :D, of course you can’t make your character op XD. and if you do play your character must have no knowledge of what is in each room. :P

Sidenote: you may want to bold the names of each person the status screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by thecartm:

I’d be fine with it :D, of course you can’t make your character op XD. and if you do play your character must have no knowledge of what is in each room. :P

Sidenote: you may want to bold the names of each person the status screen.

and if you get 70+ rolls 3 times in a row you get kicked

Flag Post

@efar its the luck of the dice so it is possible to get 70+ 3 times in a row. We all just have to trust thecartm to not make change his rolls.

Flag Post

At
“Lucky whistle” Item, I meant when I said attracting allies to things such as pets/minions, not my actual allies.

Flag Post

Name: Leaf

Race: Miw

Class: Rogue

Starting Item: Herbal Book – +4 to rolls relating herbs

Starting Weapon: Daggers – +3 to close range rolls

Starting Skill/Spell: Retractable Claws – +3 to close range rolls

First Words: “This will seem fun. I cannot wait to start exploring, and maybe actual escape.”

Goals: To have the adventure of a lifetime.

Flag Post

@FelineForumer what race is a Miw?

Also don’t take this the wrong way (you can keep it if you want :P) but we were trapped in the labyrinth for four years. Are you sure you want to stick to those First words of yours? If you do its fine, i’m just curious if you will change your mind knowing that we were trapped in there for four years eating wall fungus. (Yes we ate wall fungus :P, but mind you it was the tastiest wall fungus there ever was.) So basically it was terrible.

Flag Post

@FelineForumer what race is a Miw? Also don’t take this the wrong way (you can keep it if you want :P) but we were trapped in the labyrinth for four years. Are you sure you want to stick to those First words of yours?

O.O

Sorry, Miw’s are a race that I played a when I was into D&D. Here is an exert from the D&D wiki.

‘Miw stand just over human height, although their weight is less than the average human’s. They bear a close resemblance to cats, although they stand upright and are humanoid, with a cat-like head and ears, fur, and a long tail. Their hands resemble paws, but they have opposable thumbs just like anyone else, along with retractile claws. They have no “hair,” other than the fur covering their entire bodies, and their eyes range through black, yellow, red, green, blue, and even gold.’

I was also planning on redoing my profile, as I would like to be a rogue instead. =3

Edit: I changed to rogue and switched my First words slightly to fix them. =D

Flag Post

Ok just making sure :)

Edit: It looks good :D (also your weapons/skills are a bit underpowered compared to everyone elses XD)

Flag Post

Edited my First Words.

Flag Post

so there are 3 slots? or 2?

Flag Post

Edit: It looks good :D (also your weapons/skills are a bit underpowered compared to everyone elses XD)

Add +1 to skill and weapon.

Flag Post

Name: Duo Kahn
Class: Barbarian
Starting Item: Bearskin Hat – +2 to rolls while raging
Starting Weapon: Battleax – +2 to melee rolls
Starting Spell: Rage – +6 to melee rolls, -2 to defensive rolls
First Words:KEINE ANGST!”
Goals: To prove himself as a champion

Flag Post

I think Cartim is sleeping

Flag Post

Sorry guys i just tend to fall asleep at night

Flag Post

If you want to wait for more people say so or we’ll just start early.

Flag Post

Name: Stubby

Race: Dwarf

Class: Miner/Mage

Starting Item: Pickaxe/Staff for fighting with.

Starting weapon: Warhammer.

Starting spell: Invisibility

First words: My lovely gold.

Goals:To find the legend which is the Basik which its eyes will turn you to stone, unless you have a mirror.

Flag Post

Name: Jace
Class: Archer
Starting Item: Quiver of frost arrows
Starting Weapon: An old bow
Starting Action: Headshot: aims for the head doing more damage
First Words: Time to do this thing
Goals: To explore the labyrinth and find some treasure

Flag Post

Hey, I will start this in 23 hours if no last person signs. Gunna just set this up as we go.

Flag Post

Signing on…

Name: Karn

Race: mummy (does not need to eat or drink, but does not render them immune to any effect)

Class: Psion

Starting Item: Amulet of mental aptitude (+4 to rolls involving mental skill)

Starting Weapon: katar

Starting Skill/Spell: Fake Trap (Target is affected by an imaginary trap, which gives them minor damage and the target cannot attack

First Words: I cannot understand what we have gotten ourselves into.

Goals: He descended into the labyrinth to kill his rival, who has put him into his mummified state.