[Strategy] Wrath of Chaos - Tournament [Game] [Challenge 3: Betrayalisation] [Challenge Deadline: 3rd Mar, 14:30 GMT +5:30] (locked)

36 posts

Flag Post

Hello, contestants and non-contestants, and welcome to

Wrath of Chaos!

A tournament involving four teams to participate in challenges containing strategy and puzzles.

Flag Post

Teams

Warriors in Lemon Trousers

Myhome16
PuzzleDan
DrMartian
TheCartm

Rock Miners

Behemoth542
SilverEvil
DragonArcherZ
REALinsanemonkey

Drunken Fighters

T6salt
Devourer359
Hangman95
Underlord

Banana Mages

Efar
ZombiesTookMyTV
eProdigy
JaumeBG

Flag Post

Leaderboard

Legend:
Team ~ Points

Drunken Fighters ~ 4
Warriors in Lemon Trousers ~ 1
Rock Miners ~ 1
Banana Mages ~ 1

Flag Post

R

Flag Post

Wut do?

Also, #GOTEAMDRUNKENFIGHTERS

Flag Post

I START PRANCING AROUND AND MAKING MAGIC FLY EVERYWHERE FOR NO REASON

Flag Post

The challenge has begun.

Flag Post

I can’t download unity, sorry.

Flag Post

After realizing that this game isn’t fit for all people, and people of a team will protest if one of their members can’t play it, this game is off. There, however, be a replacement game up tomorrow, because I am feeling a tad bit too sick to post it now.

Flag Post

Prays for 99 bricks

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Prays for 99 bricks

*99 dicks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Prays for 99 bricks

*99 dicks.

More like 99 chicks with bikinis Now we talking js

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Prays for 99 bricks

*99 dicks.

More like 99 chicks with bikinis Now we talking js

Obviously you haven’t been into the lab for ages.

Flag Post

real quick, i need 1 more person to join labyrinth.

Flag Post

I think pretty much all the teams have at least 1 player that will be inactive. Just my 2 cents from past FGs experience with ’em.

Flag Post

Gaming Challenge 1 – Ring Pass Not 2

Hello, contestants. The first challenge you will be taking part in is gonna be a gaming challenge. You will compete in a game called Ring Pass Not 2, and will be competing for score after completing the first 10 levels. That means that you will submit a screenshot while on level 11, showing your score after having completed level 10. The total scores of your team will then be compared to other teams and the teams will be given points accordingly.

Screenshot Requirements

• Green or yellow plug should be able to be seen.
  • The gamescreen must be in the screenshot, showing your score.

Remember, all kong and FGF guidelines apply, that means no cheating.

Eg screenshot -

You have 72 hours from this post

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

I demand a game switch, or else I’ll resign from this tournament. (I’m sure others will, too.)

Uhh.

Flag Post

46 hours remain

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I demand a game switch, or else I’ll resign from this tournament. (I’m sure others will, too.)

Uhh.

Don’t be lame. Don’t seriously demand a game change because you hate a game. Ring Pass Not is not a bad game, it’s just a hard game. It’s NOT mainly luck. If you use strategy properly, you will get a high score. Just like that dice game whatchamacallit Lock-n-Roll.

I’ll admit that in the way later levels where practically everything is restricted, there’s a wee bit of luck there, but I digress.

Flag Post

Only score = instant win.

Flag Post

NEVER AGAIN KTHXBAI

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Uhh.

Don’t be lame. Don’t seriously demand a game change because you hate a game. Ring Pass Not is not a bad game, it’s just a hard game. It’s NOT mainly luck. If you use strategy properly, you will get a high score. Just like that dice game whatchamacallit Lock-n-Roll.

I’ll admit that in the way later levels where practically everything is restricted, there’s a wee bit of luck there, but I digress.

I don’t hate this game. Ring Pass Not was good, the sequel even better. I just don’t feel it’s a good choice for a tournament. I assumed this was a strategy/puzzle forum game, not the run-of-the-mill gaming tournament. Oh well.

Flag Post

25 hours remain

Hurry up if you don’t want the drunken fighters to win :/

I assumed this was a strategy/puzzle forum game, not the run-of-the-mill gaming tournament.

The gaming is just a part of it.

Flag Post

Deeeeerrrrrrr is 25 hours up yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

Deeeeerrrrrrr is 25 hours up yet?

I’ve honestly lost interest for this game. False Advertising [Strategy/Puzzle]. Quite frankly, I joined for the strategy component, not to play flash games.