Labyrinth (1.0) (Game) page 2 (locked)

109 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

No offense, but, you could add more formatting and fix some spelling errors… I mean, seriously, “u”? :c

Nicholas Xenophonite

My eyes dart to every little movement. I finally rest my eyes upon a poorly-dressed wanderer blocking the doorway to the base of this wretched labyrinth. I grin as my thirst for blood increases. Time to quench it.

I run forward and preform my Double-Slash Knock-Out ability on the foe.

(20) + 13 = 33

The man seems to be skilled at hand-to-hand combat and retaliates with a 5 damage bunch while evading the attack!

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Gamma

Gamma leads the group into the entrance of a large room. Inside is what appears to be a survivor. He turns towards us with a look of hatred. “Trapped, trapped for so long.” Is all he can say. His face distorts and into pure anger and he rushes towards us. “Prepare yourself everyone, he’s coming.” Gamma enters the room with the rest of the group. He then swings his sword at the charging man. “Have you lost your mind?” Gamma yells towards him.

(72) + 6 = 78

Your slash deals 30 damage. He retaliates for 2 damage.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

Duo Kahn
Duo Kahn patrols the base perimeter, making sure potential enemy breaches are guaranteed impossible. He notices the crazed survivor attacking Gamma, and proceeds to rush into the fray. “Sind Sie verwirrt, oder haben Sie einen Todeswunsch?” he asks the survivor as he tries to wrest away the antagonist’s weapon.

(75) + 2 = 77

It turns out the base is actually a room within a hallway with a ceiling. No breaches! You also deal 30 damage.

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Leaf

Look around the base room for things that are noteworthy and various plants.

(100) + 1 = 101

You find a rare and magical moss growing on the wall! Your identification roll is: 98 + 24 = 122
You eat it directly and gain 10 max hp and 5 max mp!

Originally posted by videogamer8888:

I follow behind ripping a part of the survivors flesh as I slash my sythe into him

(78) + 2 = 80

You too deal 30 damage.

Originally posted by Luinie:

Karn Sigh, I am getting bored and annoyed, while others are losing their minds. You see, the undead have much greater tolerance for such things. But you don’t care, obviously, so lets get down to he point. I have descended into this filthy sinkhole to find Ratakar, the abomination who transformed me into my unreal form. You see, I was just a member of the Geist monks, who have been renowned for using their mind, not magic, to destroy any evil. I was living that lovely life until HE came along and killed me. I was mummified, but Ratakar wanted to have more fun with me, so he had risen me and returned to this very cave, where he awaits my arrival. He shall see me. I will make sure of that.

Action I search for any secrets that may be hidden in this room.

(41)

You manage to find 4 pieces of gold. By the way, gold will have a use soon.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

kirb
This better not end up to be a rp…

I play a few notes from my whistle, hoping a peaceful pet will aid me. (Cough cough tinker bell Cough passive help cough)

(62) + 3 (magic whistle) = 65

A pet Sprite appears and you tame it. You can see this in your stats.

Originally posted by walfordking:

Stubby

was mining for gold when he heard noises, so he decided to go to investigate. He knew about the mines, but he didn’t know about the Labyrinth.

(25) + 10 = 35

You seem to be confused, you where already in the labyrinth! You have 1 gold piece now.

The new stats are now on the front page, as will be all of the ones from here on out.

Flag Post

Nicholas

I stumble back from the blow from the peasant.

“Argh, you… you can’t defeat me!” I yell just before jumping up and cleaving the peasant down the middle.

Flag Post

Jace
I start to shoot arrows at the peasant when Nicholas gets knocked back

Flag Post

Duo Kahn
Seeing that the enemy won’t listen to reason and probably can’t understand me, I attack, this time with my axe. “Sie sollen sterben!”

Flag Post

Gamma

As my sword hits him he winces. He then retaliates with a small blow to my chest. It doesn’t hurt to much thankfully as his attack couldn’t get through my armor. I slash at him once more in a downward arc towards his shoulder. “Stop attacking, or Fall dead.” I yell at him.

Flag Post

(Thecartm, Stubby has never entered the Labyrinth until now because of his love for gold.)

Stubby

‘There must be loads of gold in that Labyrinth, instead of mining for one gold piece every two days. I must get to the entrance of the Labyrinth.’ thought Stubby.

Flag Post

(Thecartm, Stubby has never entered the Labyrinth until now because of his love for gold.)

Stubby

‘There must be loads of gold in that Labyrinth, instead of mining for one gold piece every two days. I must get to the entrance of the Labyrinth.’ thought Stubby.

That’s impossible, because everyone is around the center of the labyrinth. Plus the sign-up sheets said that everyone was in the labyrinth for 4 years already. (not as much of an impact but still :P)

Flag Post

(Hold on, maybe Stubby is in the Labyrinth, but doesn’t know it yet.)

Flag Post

How would he not know? Considering he’s (probably) been with the group for at least 4 years eating wall mold and drinking stagnant water.

Flag Post

How would he not know? Considering he’s (probably) been with the group for at least 4 years eating wall mold and drinking stagnant water.

Well, dwarves just live for long periods of time underground, so it would make sense that he was searching aimlessly for gold and just happened to dig right into the center of the labyrinth.

Flag Post

Well, dwarves just live for long periods of time underground, so it would make sense that he was searching aimlessly for gold and just happened to dig right into the center of the labyrinth.

That could work. :D

Flag Post

Luinie Search for more rooms.

Flag Post

O hey, if your guys are cool with it, we can have SUPER SPECIAL SATURDAYS!!! where I’ll update twice, first time around 3pm my time and second 9pm my time.

Flag Post

Of course I’m cool with it!

Flag Post

(If you think about it, why are we looking for an entrance of a labyrinth, if we’re already inside the labyrinth, shouldn’t we be looking for an exit?)

Flag Post

Enterance = Exit

Flag Post

yeah, if there’s an enterance then you can exit from the enterance

Flag Post

Look for some nightshade.

[Why do rogues have high rage? =? ]

Flag Post

[Yeah, swordsmen should have high rage. :D]

Flag Post

I think it more depends on your character’s personality.

Flag Post

Nicholas

I stumble back from the blow from the peasant.

“Argh, you… you can’t defeat me!” I yell just before jumping up and cleaving the peasant down the middle.

(89) (actually, u where supposed to roll a ten, but that seemed weird, so I continued for a while. You kept on getting >38 so no bonus for you. Explanation: Gods had sympathy)

A good slash for 40 damage.
Edit: You also catch a glimpse of an orange pendant around his neck.

Originally posted by thedude0:

Jace
I start to shoot arrows at the peasant when Nicholas gets knocked back

(24) + 6 = 30

The man sidesteps and dodges the arrow. He tossed a stone for 2 damage.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

Duo Kahn
Seeing that the enemy won’t listen to reason and probably can’t understand me, I attack, this time with my axe. “Sie sollen sterben!”

(31) + 5 = 36

You almost hit him and receive 3 damage.

Gamma

As my sword hits him he winces. He then retaliates with a small blow to my chest. It doesn’t hurt to much thankfully as his attack couldn’t get through my armor. I slash at him once more in a downward arc towards his shoulder. “Stop attacking, or Fall dead.” I yell at him.

(19) + 6 = 25

“Fall dead? To whom might even pose a threat to me?” You miss and get hit for 7 damage!

Stubby

(75)
You wake up from poisonous-moss induced histaria. You puke up 5 gold coins.

Luinie Search for more rooms.

(99)
You find a room with a large black crystal… “Halt. Who dares wander aimlessly into this room?” You find a set of pendants in the room. Pendants and Areas You will eventually need to travel into the labyrinth to find more areas. Since this labyrinth is ever-changing, it would be near impossible to retrace your steps without the help of Teleportation Amulets. You already have one: A red diamond, the one that returns you to base on death or on will. They cannot be taken and can lead you to a multitude of places, assuming you possess one of the gems. You have obtained a gem for the Nightmare Crystal. The quest/objective “Nightmares” is now on the front page. The gem goes on to explain: “You seem to be confused. I am not however, for I see all. I watch over these corridors and know your every move. I have an educational power: Assuming I have learned enough about you, you can enter a simulation of the outside world, where you will have to face your (character’s) fears. There are 3 ways to ‘win’: Complete the untold objective, guess the fear I am playing against, or quit. Doing the first two will teach you a skill. The third has no avail. If you have already learned a skill from me, you cannot enter your nightmares.”
Long, huh?

Look for some nightshade.

[Why do rogues have high rage? =? ]

Rouges get very angry and are good at channeling anger. You can eventually raise your stats, though.
(32) + 24 = 56
It turns out nightshade is slightly poisonous. You have found 1 stalk’s worth.

I think it more depends on your character’s personality.

Nah, I do what I feel like. :P
Updates on front, again.

Flag Post

Nicholas Xenophonite

I grin as I harshly cut the peasant.

“Haha!” I laugh at him. “You shall be defeated!”

I flip backwards and charge forward, my sword pointing at the peasant’s stomach.

Flag Post

Gamma
I stumble back hitting the floor. “He’s tougher then he looks guys.” I get back up once more and try to stab his stomach with a charge.

Flag Post

Leaf

Nightshade… slightly posionous.

Nightshade is one of the most toxic plants found in the Eastern Hemisphere. =3

I make a poultice out of it by using rocks lying around.

Edit: Try to save one berry, while making the rest into a poultice.

Flag Post

I made a change to underlord’s move, for important detail.

O.O

Nightshade… slightly posionous.

Nightshade is one of the most toxic plants found in the Eastern Hemisphere. =3

I make a poultice out of it by using rocks lying around.

1: This isn’t the eastern hemisphere. This is sparta- I mean, a Labyrinth, so it is distorted my magic.
2: There are rare, newer, unique breeds of plants here. It is relatively to what gifts the gods might shine upon you. ;)