(Game) Hello there, Journal.

19 posts

Flag Post

Um. Um. Oh god. This is gonna suck, isn’t it? So, um, I’ve been going through some tough times lately. My name is Luke Saxwell, and I’m a sophomore in high school. It’s hard, you know? I don’t know why I started this thing. It’s not like you guys care. Right? I mean, if you feel like asking me something about myself, you can, but it’s not like you would. Right?

[Type in your questions below. This journey is not one to be made lightly.]

Flag Post

reserved

Flag Post

Dear journal,
Tis’ but spectral meaning in thy own definition, but to whom will this concern, and what be your intentions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

Dear journal,
Tis’ but spectral meaning in thy own definition, but to whom will this concern, and what be your intentions?

Oh god. Oh god. It’s true, it’s true, I’m going insane. Hold on a moment, lemme get a picture of this on my iPhone…Oh god, it’s not true, I’m perfectly sane, and this is really happening. Hold…hold on. Give me a moment , you verbose pack of paper.

Hoo. It’s true. I should have listened to him. That’s the biggest problem really, people don’t listen. Maybe if they’d listen everything would turn out alright.

Flag Post

Insanity is the greatest sanity – Fortune in fortune cookie written by:
Woo Hoo Shan, crazy old aisian dude who doesn’t know what he’s talking about

Flag Post

Insanity is the greatest sanity – Fortune in fortune cookie written by:
Woo Hoo Shan, crazy old aisian dude who doesn’t know what he’s talking about

Good god. If I knew by writing in this journal I’d get random quips on my mental state from voodoo punks I’dve told Jaydn to take his voodoo journal somewhere else. The worst part is he didn’t even realize what he was doing, he just thought it was a nice looking birthday present. So, if this experience ends badly, he’s an idiot, and if it ends well, it was unintentional. Ah, who am I kidding? I love the guy to death. Look, voodoo punks, I’m tired. It’s time for a nap. Feel free to pester me, but I won’t pester back until tomorrow.

Flag Post

Aye aye! – Sabin7

Flag Post

[Neatly sprawled hand-writting crosses the page.]
What is your school like Luke Saxwell?
Are there many in your class?
- FF

Flag Post

So, Luke, how’ve ya been? It’s been a while. You do remember me, right? Course ya do, why wouldn’t ya? Stay a while, won’t you? Tell me alllllllll your troubles.

Flag Post

Aye aye! – Sabin7

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

[Neatly sprawled hand-writting crosses the page.]
What is your school like Luke Saxwell?
Are there many in your class?
- FF

Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

So, Luke, how’ve ya been? It’s been a while. You do remember me, right? Course ya do, why wouldn’t ya? Stay a while, won’t you? Tell me alllllllll your troubles.

Hello there, Journal.

Glad to see you haven’t shriveled up and died without me. Anyway, I guess my school’s decently sized, there are about 2,000 students, about 500 per class. ‘Course, I only see a few select groups, even though I’m decently known. Being in two bands, four choirs, all honors classes, drama club, student council, latin club, and of course being the best friend of the sophomore class president will do that to you. I think that’s why we both get along so well. Not only are we in most things together, we both have an equally insignificant amount of free time on our hands. It’s funny, I feel like my life is stabilized, but also in constant flux. Last week, for instance, I realized that the kid who I used to be best friends with in elementary school and junior high is now a pothead. Of course, I’ve barely even seen the guy in two years, so I don’t think it hit me as hard as it should have. I’m not saying it didn’t hurt, but oh well.

Life’s just like that sometimes. Smile. Even when it hurts. Especially when it hurts.

Flag Post

*Bad handwriting all over the page*
I AM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU.
*The rest appears to be gibberish*

Flag Post

That is good to hear that you are doing well and staying out of trouble. Do you have any friends in your current stage of life?

-FF

Flag Post

Rainbows, ponies, journal, (Random Doodle of chuck norris) , Internet meme.

Flag Post

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Flag Post

th wer n l

23@#%&$T*UNLIMITED

AKNOLEGE MY _____..:@4t&&& DOMNINCE OFER YU OR

DIIIIII

Flag Post

photo Ineedhelp_zpsb16d21d4.png
Okay, after I wrote this, here’s to get something straight: The wolf knocked over my fruit punch, which cause a light red juice to spill, then he was chewing on meat, which was REALLY bloody, and got all over the paper, then he put the paw on the ink pad and put it on the paper. I nearly strangled that mutt!

Flag Post

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Haha, good reference is good.

@Sabin7: Hmm… Questions… Why do you doubt that we care?
(Dunno why I’m saying ‘We’ when I’m not really part of this community. :P)