(WISP)[Sign Ups][RP] page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

The game has started.

Flag Post

Name: Aleph Epsilon Null (אεø, or “Neo”; no, this has nothing to do with the Matrix).

Color: Black.

Description: Normally a smooth featureless black sphere the size of a human head, made of some material that feels vaguely metallic on touch. However, this form may be somewhat variable at times; see Infinity Engine below for details.

Weapons:

Infinity Engine:

Just putting this here to reserve the color. I will finish the profile tomorrow.

Flag Post

Alright. The more of him that’s disassembled the less time. I will try my best to be nonabusive

Flag Post

Was I accepted?

Edit- I’ll just assume I was accepted

Flag Post

Name: Drone Maker trial 8 (DM8 for short)
Color: Maroon
Description: A skinny tall coned figured Drone who’s method of walking is convatorbelt wheels. It has a large oblong head with one giant red eye. Along it’s cone shaped body there is a zipper of belts going up and down. It has around 10 tentacle arms with very finite fingers coming out every which way of its body.
Weapons:
Attack drones: Along with all of the robots it makes from metal bits it finds it makes some robots with weapons to defend it since it has no actual weapons made into it.
Infinity Engine: Forge master: Its tall coned body opens up to reveal a chamber where it can melt down any metal it finds then place it into custom made drone molds. This makes it perfect to make a bunch of useless scrap into well oiled machines.

Flag Post

Name: Shadow
Color: White
Description: Shadow’s design is based on a human. He is rather short, being about 4’11, and rather thin. While he is based on a human, there was no attempt to really make him look the part, with him being quite obviously a robot.
Description:
SMG: Shadow has a compact SMG. While the weapon leaves something to be desired in the way of range and power, the sheer rate of fire attempts to make up for that. At close ranges, lightly or unarmored enemies are shredded apart by the gun, though it struggles against heavily armored targets.
Combat Fists: Shadow can switch to melee combat and activate his combat fists. They aren’t actually a weapon, but instead a mode for his hands which adds several spikes on Shadow’s fists and increases is strength slightly.
Infinity Engine: Light Refraction: Shadow’s armor is capable of advanced light refraction, allowing the WISP to become invisible for short periods of time. Not much more to it.

Flag Post

Overfrost, you are NOT accepted. I made a post pointing out why your WISP’s infinity engine is OP. If you have posted in the game thread, delete your post there immediately.

DM8 accepted, just remember the drones it makes aren’t very powerful and it takes time to make the drones.

Shadow is accepted. Remember that short circuiting Shadow or in any other way damaging will interrupt his infinity engine, making him visible.

Flag Post

Is the infinity engine ok now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by overfrost:

Is the infinity engine ok now?

No, it’s not. I have like the exact same ability.

Flag Post

Okay now is it at least better than it was?

Flag Post

Actually, I won’t be joining this game. I don’t think I’ll be able to catch up and keep up if I join now. I’m sorry.

Flag Post

Overfrost is accepted. Note that analysis may not always be successful, and may be inaccurate.

Flag Post

I can deal with that.