What is The Mole 2?
The Mole 2 is the sequel to racefan12’s original game, The Mole. In the game, ten players participate in tasks of various sorts to earn money into an imaginary pot which the winner of the game will eventually win (along with an FG win). However, one of the players is a mole, trying their best to sabotage the performances of the other players while still being “out of the radar”, if you get the reference.
Every set of three tasks ends with an execution quiz. The players will answer 10 questions related to the tasks and possibly some outside information while trying to identify the mole. The worst performer (or in case of a tie, the person who submitted later) will be eliminated from the game. The game will continue with an elimination each round until only three players — the mole and two other players — remain. After the final tasks, the final two takes an all-game expanding quiz and the player scoring higher will win the money — unless the mole does.
You heard right, the mole can also win the game. By keeping as much money as possible out of time while being sneaky and not identified correctly by too many players, they can also win the game.
There are NO sign-ups to this game. Instead, you will PM me with your filled application. Depending on your answers, you can make it into the game. The deadline for the applications is 3rd February, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Any applications send in after that deadline will be ignored. Please answer ALL questions as accurately as you can.
1. Are you male or female?
2. What timezone do you live in? (use GMT +/-X)
3. Will you be able and willing to check the game at least once every day, unless some unexpected catastrophe happens?
4. Within the next three months, are there any time periods you know already you won’t be able to check the game?
5. Have you played any other forum games which have required activity on daily basis and a decent amount of puzzling / strategy skills?
6. Are you capable of playing Flash-based games and taking screenshots?
7. Are you interested in being the mole? Why? Why not?
Similar to the original game, activity is highly required. If you are five days inactive without a notice to me, you will be prodded and a whole week without any sign of activity will get you replaced.
And I’m expecting this game to last somewhere around two to three months, but that’s just based on your activity. If you cannot be active in FGF for the next three months, do not apply.
You may post questions about the game or anything within this post. Unlike in The Mole and my early version of this game, Horizon, you may tell whether you have applied or not.