The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

What is The Mole 2?

The Mole 2 is the sequel to racefan12’s original game, The Mole. In the game, ten players participate in tasks of various sorts to earn money into an imaginary pot which the winner of the game will eventually win (along with an FG win). However, one of the players is a mole, trying their best to sabotage the performances of the other players while still being “out of the radar”, if you get the reference.

Every set of three tasks ends with an execution quiz. The players will answer 10 questions related to the tasks and possibly some outside information while trying to identify the mole. The worst performer (or in case of a tie, the person who submitted later) will be eliminated from the game. The game will continue with an elimination each round until only three players — the mole and two other players — remain. After the final tasks, the final two takes an all-game expanding quiz and the player scoring higher will win the money — unless the mole does.

You heard right, the mole can also win the game. By keeping as much money as possible out of time while being sneaky and not identified correctly by too many players, they can also win the game.

Game Rules

1. This game highly depends on the honesty and honor of the players. You have a chance to break the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.
2. Communication between players is not allowed during execution quizzes, nor at any other time where I specify that communication is not allowed.
3. Once an execution quiz has been posted, that round is over, and you may not look back at any posts made during that round. At any point.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I recommend it), but the notes must be hand-written or manually typed; you may not copypaste.
5. Notes can be used to study for the execution quizzes and the final quiz, but it is highly prohibited to look at them during the quizzes. Yeah, just like in school.
6. If you have proof that another player is breaking the rules in any way, PM me. You will remain anonymous for the other players.
7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning printscreening / word-to-word copying and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily punishable.
8. Changing your submission is forever PROHIBITED unless otherwise stated.

New rule added as of 3:53 PM (GMT +3) on April 17:
9. All official submissions excluding any private submissions are to be posted in bold.

Flag Post

Player List

1. AdeebNafees
2. devourer359
3. hamuka
4. LouWeed
5. MaistlinRajere
6. Mysterymason
7. racefan12
8. S_98
9. SamsterSamster
10. SilentSand
11. Woon1957

Wait, what? 11 players…?

FIXED Player List

1. AdeebNafees
2. devourer359
3. LouWeed
4. MaistlinRajere
5. Mysterymason
6. racefan12
7. S_98
8. SamsterSamster
9. SilentSand
10. Woon1957

Flag Post

Round 1, Task 1: ELIMINATE THE INTRUDER!!!

Gah, an intruder managed to infiltrate the Mole headquarters along with the other ten players. So, if you are knowledged of the original game, this task should be simple to understand for you.

As you have just heard, there is an intruder among you. Your task is to find the intruder and eliminate him. Discussion is allowed during this task. Once you think you have discovered who the intruder is, you must post “<player> is the intruder” in bold for your submission to be considered official. If you are correct, $40,000 will be placed into the pot. If you’re wrong, well, let’s just say that the mole is off to a great start. Either way (whether you’re right or wrong), the intruder will be identified and removed from the game.

Your deadline for this rather simple task is 4th of February, 2013 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2). Have fun.

Flag Post

Errr… I’m not the intruder?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Are you sure about that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:
Originally posted by S_98:

Are you sure about that?

Yeah? I guess so. I think. But I’m not sure whether I’m the Mole. Bluji refuses to tell me. I know I’m dumb. Bluji?

Flag Post

You know if you are the mole. You also know if you are the intruder.

Flag Post

I have to say Bluji…

If somebody is the Intruder, doesn’t that mean they instantly lose the game, with no chance to win the pot?

So like, no skill, no planning, just “boom you’re dead fuck you”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

I have to say Bluji…

If somebody is the Intruder, doesn’t that mean they instantly lose the game, with no chance to win the pot?

So like, no skill, no planning, just “boom you’re dead fuck you”?

They’re not in the game to begin with. They’re just there to create chaos for the actual players.

Flag Post

Would it be somebody who had their application denied or didn’t apply?

Flag Post

@ kilozombie: racefan and SilentSand are correct, the Intruder is there just to confuse and may have or may have not even applied.

Please, from now on, if you aren’t a player (currently running or an eliminated one), don’t post in this thread. Thank you in advance.

Flag Post

Gah. Y I no have a sneaky role, even though I like them :c

Well, if I got in here, might as well enjoy it and find that intruder. :) Now, where could that person hide…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Please, from now on, if you aren’t a player (currently running or an eliminated one), don’t post in this thread. Thank you in advance.

The way I read this, it means the intruder is not allowed to post in this thread either, since they’re not a player. Actually, technically Bluji just banned himself from posting in this thread…anyway I’m not the intruder. I think the intruder is Samster.

Flag Post

The intruder, while removed after this task, is a player of the game. And of course (don’t try to be cheeky) I’m allowed to post in my own game thread. As you probably could’ve figured out, what I meant was that if you didn’t receive a PM about the game you shouldn’t post in this thread.

Flag Post

I’m not the intruder.

I think the intruder is Samster.

Why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

I’m not the intruder.

I think the intruder is Samster.

Why?

I’m not and I’d also like to know what basis you have for that.

Flag Post

Just randomly accusing people who haven’t yet denied being the intruder to see their reactions. Next up, Woon. I think Woon is the intruder.

Flag Post

Pre-accusation: I am not the intruder.

1. AdeebNafees
2. devourer359
6. Mysterymason
11. Woon1957

These people haven’t posted. If the intruder is someone who didn’t even apply (most likely true) then these people are the most likely. Someone should PM them with the message “You’re the intruder” and see how confused they are. I don’t really feel like spamming people.

Flag Post

All of them seem like the type that would have applied for this game, but that doesn’t mean that all of them did.

Also, time zones. I know at least Woon wouldn’t have been online yet to even see this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

1. AdeebNafees
2. devourer359
6. Mysterymason
11. Woon1957

List also needs to include those who have not denied being the intruder. Racefan12’s denial is conspicuous by its absence. Also, hamuka didn’t explicitly deny being the intruder, but close enough.

Flag Post

I’m a bit late to the game, but I’d just like to say that I am not the intruder.

Flag Post

Just saying, at least give a couple of hours before jumping to conclusions. I was awake to receive a message that I was in the game, but gave up waiting for the game to start because of freaking BLUJIMOMENTS.
Orite, I’m not the intruder.

Just saying, I don’t think Blunub would pick someone who applied but didn’t get in. How would you feel if “HEY YOU’RE NOT PART OF THE GAME BUT YOU CAN BE IN THE FIRST TASK WHICH YOU SHOULD FEEL NO OBLIGATION TO FINISH

So here’s a list of people who (Ithinkpleasedon’tkillme) should probably be really actually sort of in the game because of reasons
1. AdeebNafees
2. devourer359
3. hamuka
4. LouWeed
5. racefan12
6. S_98
7. SamsterSamster
8. Woon1957
They are either people who have played these games before or are prominent FGFers. Mysterymason has been the intruder before so lulz him.

Seeing as Moist stated he applied and I’m not sure when Blunub made the intruder(HAHABLUJIISTHEINTRUDERLYNCHLYNCH) I would think SS would be the most likely candidate, seeing I have no idea if he’s a Fogfun(who has fangirls and would be let in anyway) and I don’t think he has been in here in quite some time :p

Flag Post

I’m no longer a prominent FGFer. Oh the humanity.
Pay no attention to the fact I haven’t posted in here for like a year.
Wait, what is a ‘Fogfun’? You mean, like an alt of Fogfun? You think I’m an alt? I don’t get it.
This has been clarified.

Flag Post

I’m not ready to just put someone’s name in and foul up the whole round, but I suspect hamuka.

Flag Post

A new rule concerning private messaging has been added.