The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic page 12 (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

Please don’t tell me you thought I was the mole?

Flag Post

Hamuka is the real mole.

Flag Post

Bluji

Flag Post

D’oh. I thought race was the mole. Again.

Flag Post

Round 3, Task 7: I Told You to Check Them!

The title of this task probably feels weird. But yeah, I told you many times to check out the rules on the first page. Now, they’re no longer there. In this task, your task is to remember what was in the rules and fill out the empty spots. There were eight rules and there are eight players left meaning everyone has one rule to fill. Feel free to choose any of the rules but don’t choose one that is already filled by an other player. Each correctly filled rule is worth $5,000, making this task worth $40,000. In-thread discussion is allowed (and is recommended!). Post your submissions in-thread, in bold.

Your deadline is February 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

1. This game highly depends on the _______ and _____ of the players. You have a chance to _____ the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.
2. Communication between players is not allowed during ________ _______, nor at any other time where I _______ that communication is not allowed.
3. Once an _________ ____ has been posted, that round is over, and you may not look back at any _____ made during that round. At any point.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I recommend it), but the notes must be ____-______ or ________ typed; you may not ________.
5. Notes can be used to ____ for the execution quizzes and the final quiz, but it is highly __________ to look at them during the quizzes. Yeah, just like in ______.
6. If you have _____ that another player is ________ the rules in any way, PM me. You will remain _________ for the other players.
7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning _____________ / word-to-word _______ and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily __________.
8. ________ your submission is forever __________ unless _________ stated.

Flag Post

6. If you have proof that another player is breaking the rules in any way, PM me. You will remain anonymous for the other players.

My attempt at filling these in, and by no means correct, will come soon.

Originally posted by Bluji:

Round 3, Task 7: I Told You to Check Them!

The title of this task probably feels weird. But yeah, I told you many times to check out the rules on the first page. Now, they’re no longer there. In this task, your task is to remember what was in the rules and fill out the empty spots. There were eight rules and there are eight players left meaning everyone has one rule to fill. Feel free to choose any of the rules but don’t choose one that is already filled by an other player. Each correctly filled rule is worth $5,000, making this task worth $40,000. In-thread discussion is allowed (and is recommended!). Post your submissions in-thread, in bold.

Your deadline is February 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM (GMT +2). Good luck!

1. This game highly depends on the _______ and _____ of the players. You have a chance to _____ the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.
2. Communication between players is not allowed during ________ _______, nor at any other time where I _______ that communication is not allowed.
3. Once an _________ ____ has been posted, that round is over, and you may not look back at any _____ made during that round. At any point.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I recommend it), but the notes must be ____-______ or ________ typed; you may not ________.
5. Notes can be used to ____ for the execution quizzes and the final quiz, but it is highly __________ to look at them during the quizzes. Yeah, just like in ______.
6. If you have _____ that another player is ________ the rules in any way, PM me. You will remain _________ for the other players.
7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning _____________ / word-to-word _______ and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily __________.
8. ________ your submission is forever __________ unless _________ stated.

But Blu, does the length of the underscores determine the length of the blanked word?

Flag Post

8. Changing your submission is forever prohibited unless otherwise stated.

Flag Post

My attempt at filling these in, and by no means correct,

1. This game highly depends on the honesty and _____ of the players. You have a chance to break the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.
2. Communication between players is not allowed during execution quizzes, nor at any other time where I _______ that communication is not allowed.
3. Once an execution quiz has been posted, that round is over, and you may not look back at any posts made during that round. At any point.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I recommend it), but the notes must be hand-written or manually typed; you may not copypasta/copypaste.
5. Notes can be used to study for the execution quizzes and the final quiz, but it is highly prohibited to look at them during the quizzes. Yeah, just like in school.
6. (What Snine said)
7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning screenshotting/printscreening/whatever / word-to-word copying and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily __________.
8. (What I said)

Flag Post

2. Communication between players is not allowed during execution quizzes, nor at any other time where I specify that communication is not allowed.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I recommend it), but the notes must be hand-written or manually typed; you may not copypaste.

Flag Post

S_98 and Woon1957 are both correct with their submissions, which means $10,000 has been added to the pot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

But Blu, does the length of the underscores determine the length of the blanked word?

And we got sorta almost all the stuff ’ere, so…

Originally posted by Woon1957:

My attempt at filling these in, and by no means correct,

1. This game highly depends on the honesty and _____ of the players. You have a chance to break the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.
2. Communication between players is not allowed during execution quizzes, nor at any other time where I _______ that communication is not allowed.
3. Once an execution quiz has been posted, that round is over, and you may not look back at any posts made during that round. At any point.
4. You may take notes during the game (and I recommend it), but the notes must be hand-written or manually typed; you may not copypasta/copypaste.
5. Notes can be used to study for the execution quizzes and the final quiz, but it is highly prohibited to look at them during the quizzes. Yeah, just like in school.
6. (What Snine said)
7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning screenshotting/printscreening/whatever / word-to-word copying and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily __________.
8. (What I said)

Pick your post.

Flag Post

‘7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning screenshotting/printscreening/whatever / word-to-word copying and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily forbidden.

Or it could have been ‘prohibited’.

2. Communication between players is not allowed during execution quizzes, nor at any other time where I specify that communication is not allowed.

I could have sworn that #1 was “honor” and not “honesty”, but I might be mistaken.

Flag Post

Fairly sure it was honor and integrity. It might have been honesty though.

Flag Post

1. This game highly depends on the honesty and integrity of the players. You have a chance to break the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Bluji! Freeze everything until you reply to my post please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Bluji! Freeze everything until you reply to my post please?

Honestly I think you are right, though there are one or two underscores missing :S

Flag Post

Flag Post

AdeebNafees and LouWeed are correct, making another $10,000 for the pot. However, SilentSand is incorrect, as rule number one goes:

1. This game highly depends on the honesty and honor of the players. You have a chance to break the rules at any point — hopefully you don’t.

So sorry, no money goes from the pot in that spot.

Rules 4, 5 and 7 are to be filled with devourer359, MaistlinRajere and Mysterymason to submit.

Flag Post

Darn.

Flag Post

Flag Post

7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning screenshotting/printscreening/whatever / word-to-word copying and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily punishable.

I think that’s what it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

7. Private messaging other players is allowed. However, what happens in private stays in private, meaning screenshotting/printscreening/whatever / word-to-word copying and posting ANY private messages from the host or the other players is heavily punishable.

I am almost definite that it is ‘prohibited’. Going by underscores, both prohibited and punishable contain 10 letters, but I can’t recall Bluji threatening us with punishments anywhere :L

SS is bad at this, or the Mole. Any guesses on what I think?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

I am almost definite that it is ‘prohibited’. Going by underscores, both prohibited and punishable contain 10 letters, but I can’t recall Bluji threatening us with punishments anywhere :L

Here’s what I think.
I just think that heavily prohibited sounds wrong.

Flag Post

I second Moistnub just because
Or that I seem to remember. Or guts. Meh. I did have words for that space but they were so wildly different I wasn’t sure how many to put :p

Flag Post

I’m kinda bad at this.