The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic page 15 (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

I think the item on it is hard badges? Although I’m sorta certain that’s not teh answer. And the deadline is in under 8 hours. So bump.

Flag Post

Task 9 Results

You never submitted anything officially (remember, even if I never mention it, you need to make a bolded line clearly saying what you submit) so I can’t give you any money either.

The third execution quiz will be posted on March 12, 4:00 PM (GMT +2). The quiz’s results will be posted on March 15, 4:00 PM (GMT +2) or earlier if I receive all of your submissions. Task 10 will go up on Saturday, because I have V/LA on Friday.

Flag Post

wut

Flag Post

If you’re going to get pedantic, Bluji:
a) there is no rule anywhere in this thread that states “you need to make a bolded line clearly saying what you submit for every task” so I fail to see how we could be expected to remember this
b) Maist’s post was pretty clear (unless you’re especially dense) that the object we were looking for was the post itself
c) Maist’s post also contains plenty of bolded text

Flag Post

What would we have posted in bold anyways?

Flag Post

Dunno. Maybe This is the thing wat we was looking for

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

a) there is no rule anywhere in this thread that states “you need to make a bolded line clearly saying what you submit for every task” so I fail to see how we could be expected to remember this
b) Maist’s post was pretty clear (unless you’re especially dense) that the object we were looking for was the post itself

This.

Flag Post

What makes you think this task is an exception to the rule of bolded official submissions if I don’t mention it specifically AND if it had been used in every single previous task with in-thread submissions? Will you post your execution quiz answers in thread if I don’t mention about PMing them to me? (and to be precise, I never mentioned anywhere in the official rules on page one you have to PM me your quiz answers, so if one was an asshole and a game-ruining jerk, one could post their answers in thread, but one won’t, because none of you is a game-breaking jerk)

So, my decision was you never made an official submission and it stays like that. Any more whining about it, and I will take $10,000 from the pot.

Also, due to my current rage, the quiz will be posted tomorrow, same time as it should’ve been posted today.

Flag Post

K, so we can’t whine. Can we moan? What about whinging? Surely I can gripe about it?

Flag Post

because none of you is a game-breaking jerk

Don’t tempt me, Bluji… Don’t tempt me.

Flag Post

K, so we can’t whine. Can we moan? What about whinging? Surely I can gripe about it?

Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

because none of you is a game-breaking jerk

Don’t tempt me, Bluji… Don’t tempt me.

Thou shalt not disturb the bees, neither shall thou take the honey, nor shall thou destroy the hive. Thou shalt use ingenuity; thou shalt use smoke.

Flag Post

IMPORTANT: Now that the execution quiz has been posted, you may not look back at any posts, game-related PMs or other game-related material from Round 3 for the rest of the game. In addition, you may not look at your notes while taking this quiz. Finally, NO discussion between the players regarding this game is allowed until the results of this quiz have been posted.

Pot Summary:
Task 1: $40,000/$40,000
Task 2: $40,000/$40,000
Task 3: $35,000/$35,000
Task 4: -$15,000/$40,000
Task 5: $10,000/$60,000
Task 6: $38,000/$68,000
Task 7: $30,000/$40,000
Task 8: $13,000/$50,000
Task 9: $0/$35,000
Total: $191,000/$418,000

The quiz answers are to be submitted through PMs. If you have any questions about the quiz (or about the game in general), please PM them to me. DO NOT post them in the thread. PLEASE INCLUDE THE ANSWER LETTERS. Good luck to everyone!

Execution Quiz #3

1. In task 7, which of the rules did the mole post?
a) 1
b) 2
c) 3
d) 4
e) 5
f) 6
g) 7
h) 8
i) The mole did not post.

2. In task 8, how many times did the mole post?
a) 1
b) 2
c) 4
d) 9
e) 10

3. In task 8, which of the following did the mole say in one of their QuickTopic posts?
a) “You wonder if you should accept the leprechauns’s offer.”
b) “Spamspamspam”
c) “We just need to tie. That’s it.”
d) “Yay, second time!”
e) “WEeeeee”
f) “Elevator to heaven FTW
g) “Non duplicate”
h) “wtf is up with that shitty bubble game that just got badged?”

4. How many FG wins does the mole have as of the posting of the execution quiz?
a) 3
b) 6
c) 12
d) 13
e) 17
f) 34

5. Did the mole post between the postings of the second execution quiz results and task 7?
a) Yes
b) No

6. Did the mole post during task 9?
a) Yes
b) No

7. Did the mole post between the postings of task 9 results and the third execution quiz?
a) Yes
b) No

8. Has the mole hosted an official Kongregate tournament as the main host (note: the currently ongoing one also counts)?
a) Yes
b) No

9. How many characters does the mole’s username have?
a) 4
b) 7
c) 8
d) 10
(here was supposed to be e, but I apparently dropped it)
f) 11
g) 12
h) 14

10. Who is the mole? Please provide reasoning for your choice in addition.
a) AdeebNafees
b) devourer359
c) LouWeed
d) MaistlinRajere
e) Mysterymason
f) S_98
g) SilentSand
h) Woon1957

Flag Post

I’m sorry, I had to edit question number 1. ALL MISTAKES ON THE QUIZ ARE FULLY ON MY FAULT, AS WELL AS ALL DECISIONS OF WHETHER TO GIVE OR NOT GIVE YOU MONEY ARE ON ME. NO MISTAKES OR MONEY-GIVING IS DONE ON THE MOLE’S PURPOSES, SINCE I MAKE THE DECISIONS. I TRY TO MAKE THE GAME EQUAL FOR EVERYONE.

Flag Post

No quiz results today. I’m missing several submissions. Prods going out.

Flag Post

What’s up? We waiting for Adeeb?

Flag Post

The results are up! ^ _ ^ Hover over your names to see whether you are safe or eliminated.

AdeebNafees

devourer359

LouWeed

MaistlinRajere

Mysterymason

S_98

SilentSand

Woon1957

You are the mole’s third victim. Task 10 goes up tomorrow. Do you all still have interest in the game?

Flag Post

Whoa. I didn’t get eliminated. It sorta took away the suspense, and I hope that FGF doesn’t burst into tears ‘mourning’ our fellow Deebz.
I hope he’s okay though. ;_;

Heyyeahsure I’m interested.

Flag Post

I do.

Flag Post

The game must go on

Flag Post

Yep.

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

Round 4, Task 10: The Return of the Rule Game

The premise of the game is simple: One player starts by posting a rule in the thread that the other players must follow. The other players must then post rules that add on to the first rule by creating additional restrictions on future rules.

Meta-rules to always be followed:
1. Each rule must follow every previous rule and the rule itself.
2. Each rule (except for the last rule) must be a posting restriction for at least one future rule.
3. You must post all previous rules in addition to the new rule.
4. No rule may modify the rule number.
5. No rule may make the rules difficult to read.
6. No rule may forbid the posting of further rules.
7. The words “Rule X:” shall be ignored when deciding if a rule follows a previous rule (or itself).

This task is successfully completed when every player has posted one rule without breaking any previous rules. However, note that meta-rule 2 may force the creation of additional rules (for example, if Rule 7 creates a restriction that only applied to odd-numbered rules, then a Rule 9 must be used.) If that happens, any player may post the additional rule(s), but only after every player has posted one rule.

Pot money for the task will be as follows: $1,000 for the first posted rule, $2,000 for the second posted rule, $3,000 for the third posted rule and so on until $7,000 from the last rule. And as an addition, a completed set of rules will give you $4,000 bonus, to make the total maximum pot after this task $450,000.

Here is a sample game:

Rule 1: All rules must contain the letter “b”.
Rule 2: All even-numbered rules must mention a game on Kongregate, like Pel.
Rule 3: All rules must not contain the seventh letter of the alphabet.
Rule 4: No rule may be composed of more than 10 words.

Rule 4 breaks rule 2, so the task would end here with only $6,000 being placed into the pot.

The deadline for this task is March 24 @ 2:00 PM GMT+2.

Flag Post

Rule 1: All rules must be larger than 3 words.

Flag Post

Rule 2: All rules must end with a full stop.

Flag Post

Are previous rules bound by the new rule?
Can a rule modify a previous rule?

Rule 2: All rules must end with a full stop.

Rule 3: All rules must start with the two words ‘All rules’.