The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic page 17 (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

define nitpicking
What was Horizon, by the way?

Flag Post

It was kinda The Mole 1.5. Here you go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Why is everyone trying to nitpick my wordings instead of like trying to get my obscure pun from the task title? The next person to mention my apparently poor wording will cost your pot $5,000.

A) Because their Grammar Nazis
B) I spent 5 minutes looking for a grammatical/spelling error or ambiguous wording there. Flawless, 5/5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Why is everyone trying to nitpick my wordings instead of like trying to get my obscure pun from the task title? The next person to mention my apparently poor wording will cost your pot $5,000.

OHNOES! IT WILL COST THE POT!! I need time to decide on who’s getting elim’d.

Blue, we jus jokin’ wit you. No need to angry. We all freinds rite?

Flag Post

About 7 hours to the quiz posting. The two people who have not whispered me their submission — please do so, since you all (with the exception of the mole) need money for the pot and if you don’t submit anything, it serves no one’s purpose, not even the mole’s, if you’re not the mole.

Flag Post

IMPORTANT: Now that the execution quiz has been posted, you may not look back at any posts, game-related PMs or other game-related material from Round 4 for the rest of the game. In addition, you may not look at your notes while taking this quiz. Finally, NO discussion between the players regarding this game is allowed until the results of this quiz have been posted.

Pot Summary:
Task 1: $40,000/$40,000
Task 2: $40,000/$40,000
Task 3: $35,000/$35,000
Task 4: -$15,000/$40,000
Task 5: $10,000/$60,000
Task 6: $38,000/$68,000
Task 7: $30,000/$40,000
Task 8: $13,000/$50,000
Task 9: $0/$35,000
Task 10: $15,000/$32,000
Task 11: $33,000/$49,000
Task 12: $?/$35,000
Total (w/o Task 12): $239,000/$499,000

The quiz answers are to be submitted through PMs. If you have any questions about the quiz (or about the game in general), please PM them to me. DO NOT post them in the thread. PLEASE INCLUDE THE ANSWER LETTERS. Good luck to everyone!

Execution Quiz #4

1. Which rule did the mole post during task 10?
a) 1
b) 2
c) 3
d) 4
e) 5
f) The mole did not post a rule within the deadline.

2. Which of the following restrictions did the mole’s rule cast during task 10?
a) evens cannot use the letter “z”
b) must end with a full stop
c) must use >1 noun
d) must begin with “All rules”
e) 3 or more words
f) The mole did not post a rule within the deadline.

3. Which option did the mole take in task 11, question 2 (Which of these two would you prefer to sing a duet with?)?
a) WiiPlayer113
b) CowFriend

4. Which option did the mole take in task 11, question 5 (Which of these two would you prefer as a cellmate in prison?)?
a) Bluji
b) AdeebNafees

5. Which option did the mole believe to be the minority in task 11, question 4 (Which of these two is the least similar with yourself?)?
a) Blizzard2000
b) DragonArcherZ

6. Which option did the mole believe to be the minority in task 11, question 6 (Which of these two would you prefer to go dine with?)?
a) SamsterSamster
b) CowFriend

7. Did the mole post between the announce of task 12 and the posting of the execution quiz?
a) Yes
b) No

8. Was the mole a player in Horizon (practically The Mole 1.5)?
a) Yes
b) No

9. How many characters does the mole’s username have?
a) 4
b) 7
c) 8
d) 10
e) 11
f) 12
g) 14

10. Who is the mole? Provide reasoning for your choice, but do not forget the answer letter!
a) devourer359
b) LouWeed
c) MaistlinRajere
d) Mysterymason
e) S_98
f) SilentSand
g) Woon1957

Flag Post

Two announcements:

1) I’ve now moved to the Daylight Savings Time, meaning for the next 6 months I’m actually in GMT +3. This will affect all deadlines, so if your country doesn’t use DST, you will have an hour extra to all DLs.

2) Execution Quiz results up tomorrow.

Flag Post

It is time for the fourth execution quiz results! Hover over the names to see who was eliminated.

devourer359

LouWeed

MaistlinRajere

Mysterymason

S_98

SilentSand

Woon1957

I’m sorry to tell you that you are the mole’s fourth victim(s). Too bad!

Happy April Fool’s Day! :D Real results up later today. ;)

Flag Post

Goddamnit, people. I told you I’m not the mole. I am not a crook. Now you’re gonna lose.

Am I the only person who goes straight to their name?

EDIT: Bluji is a dick.

Flag Post

I guess that’s enough April Fools for this year. Here are the real results with task 12 results as well.

devourer359

LouWeed

MaistlinRajere

Mysterymason

S_98

SilentSand

Woon1957

I’m sorry to tell you that you are the mole’s fourth victim.

Task 12 Results

Here’s how you predicted the elimination: (player ~ guess)

devourer359 ~ Mysterymason
LouWeed ~ SilentSand
MaistlinRajere ~ SilentSand
Mysterymason ~ S_98
S_98 ~ S_98
SilentSand ~ S_98
Woon1957 ~ SilentSand

The guesses were pretty evenly divided… but none of you were correct. This is a perfect deja vu from Horizon: same task at the same position, same person getting eliminated and same results from the task. Here’s the original post if you’re interested. Pure coincidences which I find rather hilarious.

Task 13 going up tomorrow.

Flag Post

I’m calling bullshit. Hax. Shenanigans. Turdwranglers.

I AM NOT A CROOK!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

I AM NOT A CROOK!

Flag Post

Haha Bluji, nice April Fools you bastard.

Flag Post

Bleh.

Flag Post

Everyone thinks me and S_98 suck. :c

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

I AM NOT A CROOK!

Made you do that.

(I shall now stop posting in this thread.)

Flag Post

Well. At least we know that Maist is not the Mole now. So who could it be? I sorta expected to be either winner or the mole, and I was wrong.

Flag Post

Tomorrow, once again, is actually a few days away. The concept of time has been overwhelmed by this game. Terms such as yesterday and weeks no longer apply. Even hours and seconds no longer exist. The very space we live in is no longer the same within the terms of this game.

This is… The Quarter of an hour past 12 March years zone.

Flag Post

Must be some horrible April Fool’s joke where Bluji played hide and seek with his school friends in the Chemistry laboratory to scare people. He’s winning, I’d bet. It’s been 4 days already.

Flag Post

Sorry, I didn’t put up a task yesterday, but that was mostly because I didn’t want to put up some mediocre task.

Pre-task 13

I need one of you guys to opt out for this task. That person will receive an exemption.

Flag Post

I volunteer as tribute

Flag Post

I know what this is. The person who volunteers for the exemption NEVER gets it. That’s why I didn’t. And Woon, FB.

Flag Post

Round 5, Task 13: Mist of War

Woon1957 has opted out of the challenge and thus MAY be exempt from the upcoming quiz. (NOTE: S_98, do not try to mod this game. It is my decision whether a player does truly receive an exemption, so do not speculate. It is not a 100% “never”, so you’re wrong.)

You have all been PM’d two tasks. Completing a task rewards $5,000. If you complete both tasks, you will have a chance to go for an exemption later this round. All tasks cannot be completed.

Flag Post

Look, sending mass is tiresome and this thread needs more posts. Could everyone pm me whatever helicopter it is that they want me to think they are on? I am on helicopter c.

Flag Post

meep.

Mee on Heli B. Come save me. Veep veep