The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic page 18 (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

What’s the deadline? I see no deadline anywhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

What’s the deadline? I see no deadline anywhere.

The deadline will be set at some point to the upcoming week. So, I recommend activity, because I will set the deadline with a 24-hour warning only.

Flag Post

With a tad bit under 48 hours into the task, $5,000 is certainly in the pot while $15,000 is certainly NOT in the pot. Figure it out.

Flag Post

OK, so my name is Lou and I’m on Helicopter B (“Hi Lou!”). My primary goal is to be on the list of the person whose primary task is to send Bluji a list of people on Helicopter A.

I figure the other person on Helicopter B has a similar task, and that it’s best that we both complete our tasks (a total of $10k) rather than the other person complete their task.

My secondary task is part of the $5k definitely not in the pot. It’s probably best we all state what our tasks are, because it will be a lot easier to make the maximum amount of money from this task that way. Also, the mole will find it a lot harder to sabotage the task without giving themselves away.

EDIT: I think this is too late. I think the mole Sand has already lost us a lot of money.

Flag Post

Ohyeah. Sand. Erm. His fault. Ergh.
I submitted his name and got it wrong.

Flag Post

Yeah I think he lost us more than that even. Sand’s task was to send Bluji a llist of the people on helicopter A, and the people on helicopter B. He’s done this, correctly he believes. I’m guessing everyone else’s task was to not be on the correct list. So Sand won 5k, but lost us 20. On top the 10 he already lost us. So What was your task S_98?

Flag Post

With 48 hours into the task now, I can confirm not $5,000, but $10,000 is confirmed to go into the pot. Still, a confirmed $15,000 will not go into the pot.

Flag Post

I’m Helicopter A and my primary goal is to PM in the people that are on Helicopter B, so obviously it would be nice if those people can tell me who they are. My secondary goal was to PM in my partner on Helicopter A, but Sand sabotaged that :(.

My secondary task is part of the $5k definitely not in the pot.

And what exactly was this secondary task?

Flag Post

My secondary was the same as yours, but for helicopter B. Looks like Mysterymason is the other person on helicopter B. If his primary task is the same as yours, but for helicopter A, then…I don’t know. This is a confusing mess. Wait till S_98 confirms what his helicopter & task are first I suppose.

Flag Post

I’m in heli A and I’m supposed to be on the list of the person told to PM the B people, i.e. devourer.
If devourer puts in two people with the same primary goal as me, then we can get twice the amount compared to dev’ fulfilling his goal.

Flag Post

About 48 hours remaining, making the deadline April 10 @ 4:00 PM (GMT +3).

Flag Post

Well, here’s my theory:
There’s 2 people on each helicopter, they are both supposed to find each other as a secondary task. We’ve lost 3/4 of these tasks
On each helicopter, one person is looking for the people on the other helicopter, and the other person wants to be on their list. We can only earn 2/4 of these tasks. So long as the lists don’t have Sand’s name on them though, we’re guaranteed to complete two tasks. So devourer & mystery, send in your lists. Just keep Sand off them.

Flag Post

Task 13 Results

SilentSand completed both of his goals, earning $10,000 for the pot and a ticket to the Exemption Game for himself.

devourer359 completed his primary goal, earning $5,000 for the pot. Nothing else, so $15,000 / $50,000 for the pot.

I heard nothing from Woon1957 and Mysterymason throughout this task, so the two previous eliminatees, MaistlinRajere and AdeebNafees will be replacing them. Task 14 tomorrow.

Flag Post

Ah well, good game all. I have hardly been active on Kong for the last few days so this is understandable.

Flag Post

‘Party all night’ time yet, guys? It feels epic to be back here even if I get eliminated soon because I haven’t got a clue what you guys have been up to recently :D Still, can’t complain since I iz happee.

Anyone want to speculate whether I replaced Wooneh or Mystery?

Flag Post

so the two previous eliminatees, MaistlinRajere and AdeebNafees will be replacing them.

Woohoo!

Anyone want to speculate whether I replaced Wooneh or Mystery?

I can’t even begin to speculate. It’s such a mystery which woon you replaced.

Flag Post

Task 13 Specifics

S_98

You are on Helicopter A. One other player is your partner also on Helicopter A.

Primary Goal: One player was given the primary goal: “PM me the 2 people on Helicopter B.” Your goal is to be on that list.
Secondary Goal: Find your partner that is on Helicopter A. If you PM me their correct name, you may choose one player and I will PM their location to you. You only get one chance to PM your partner’s name. Make sure you specify that you are trying to complete your secondary goal when you PM me a name.

LouWeed

You are on Helicopter B. One other player is your partner also on Helicopter B.

Primary Goal: One player was given the primary goal: “PM me the 2 people on Helicopter A.” Your goal is to be on that list.
Secondary Goal: Find your partner that is on Helicopter B. If you PM me their correct name, you may choose one player and I will PM their location to you. You only get one chance to PM your partner’s name. Make sure you specify that you are trying to complete your secondary goal when you PM me a name.

Mysterymason

You are on Helicopter B. One other player is your partner also on Helicopter B.

Primary Goal: PM me the 2 people on Helicopter A. You get one chance.
Secondary Goal: Find your partner that is on Helicopter B. If you PM me their correct name, you may choose one player and I will PM their location to you. You only get one chance to PM your partner’s name. Make sure you specify that you are trying to complete your secondary goal when you PM me a name.

SilentSand

You are the solo player.

Primary Goal: PM me the 2 people on Helicopter A and the 2 people on Helicopter B. You get one chance.
Secondary Goal: Some players have secondary goals involving finding their partner. Get someone to PM me your name who has the secondary goal. If someone PMs me your name, you may choose one player and I will PM their location to you.

devourer359

You are on Helicopter A. One other player is your partner also on Helicopter A.

Primary Goal: PM me the 2 people on Helicopter B. You get one chance.
Secondary Goal: Find your partner that is on Helicopter A. If you PM me their correct name, you may choose one player and I will PM their location to you. You only get one chance to PM your partner’s name. Make sure you specify that you are trying to complete your secondary goal when you PM me a name.

Also, silly me. MaistlinRajere will replace Mysterymason, AdeebNafees no one. Woon was of course “inactive” because she wasn’t participating in this task. *facepalm*

Flag Post

I was thinking that it was a bit unfair to Woon. Anyway, where’s the next task? I want to redeem myself after my poor showing last time.

Flag Post

Is out of 50,000 correct?

If 4 players complete secondary tasks, the max (Due to mine)
And 3 players complete primary tasks, the max (Due to list sabotage)
Then the max is 35,000, isn’t it?

Flag Post

Round 5, Task 14: Bluji’s Favourites Playlist

You have all received a link to a song. There is one honor — though it’s kinda controversial — that connects all six songs. Once you figure it out, post in bold: All the songs are [connection].

If you are correct, you will earn $35,000 for the pot. Your deadline is April 15 @ 4:00 PM (GMT +3).

Flag Post

I have “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”.

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEe_eraFWWs

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

Flag Post

http://www.thehothits.com/news/12872/

Thoughts?

Flag Post

Who let the dogs out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaPs8sxqB0