The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic page 20 (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

Round 6, Task 16: Four Envelopes

This is yet another familiar task from The Mole. Four envelopes that contain helpful things.

First envelope: EXEMPTION. The final exemption up for grabs in this game. This envelope will guarantee you a shot at winning the game.

Second envelope: ADVANTAGE. The thing that might separate you from the next victim. One extra point in the upcoming execution quiz. Considering that the gap between MaistlinRajere, who scored the second least and the next person was just that one point, this might come in handy.

Third envelope: FINAL POINTS. Two extra points in the final quiz. Depending on your opponent, this might also come in handy.

Fourth envelope: NOTHING. Sweet, pure nothing.

So, simple enough: PM me the name of the envelope you want. If no one else wants it, you get what’s inside. In addition, for every envelope exactly one person wants, you earn $10,000 for the pot. Your deadline is April 23 @ 4:00 PM (GMT +3). In-thread discussion is allowed, changing your PM submissions is not.

Flag Post

Semption = Sent

Flag Post

Dammit woon.

Advantage sent.

Flag Post

Points sent

Flag Post

Someone should block Woon from getting that exemption, now that I think about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

Someone should block Woon from getting that exemption, now that I think about it.

Done. As the person that would have ended up with nothing, I’d rather not make surviving the quiz too difficult for myself.

Flag Post

Task 16 Results

The order and contents of the PMs:

SilentSand ~ Advantage
LouWeed ~ Final Points
devourer359 ~ Exemption
Woon1957 ~ Exemption

So Silent gets an extra point on the next quiz, Lou gets two extra points on the final quiz (if he makes his way to it, though) and no one gets a free pass. You also earned $20,000 for the pot.

Next task up tomorrow.

Flag Post

Or the day after, why not?

Pre-task 17:

I need you all to PM me a screenshot of a score from a game on the List of All Games Used from this spreadsheet. And please, I’m not setting a deadline but be quick.

Flag Post

Does it need to be a ‘fresh’ screenshot? Can I just use an old one?

Flag Post

A fresh screenshot.

Flag Post

Round 6, Task 17: Game Swap Returns!

Once again, a task returns from Horizon. In this task, you all had to get a score on a game and now, you’re swapping games and trying to beat each other’s scores. Every time a score is beaten, $15,000 goes into the pot, making the total pot for this task a whopping $60,000. However, some of you took it very seriously, so you’re going to have to work to get the money.

SilentSand has to beat LouWeed’s time of 1,632 in the Time Attack mode of Dangerous Dungeons. Tough luck.

Woon1957 gets a huge challenge when she has to beat devourer359’s score of 1 in Pel.

devourer359 has to work a little more in Pel when he faces SilentSand’s score of 258,257.

And finally, LouWeed is challenged by Woon1957 in Achievement Unlocked when he has to beat her time of 100 seconds.

In case of a tie, the one who has to beat the score wins. In-thread discussion and strategy sharing is allowed, submissions are to be made in-thread as well. Your deadline is April 29 @ 4:00 PM (GMT +3).

Flag Post

That’s for giving me the impossible job of playing Nuclear Eagle.

EDIT:

Flag Post

Why you do this to me

Flag Post

My score isn’t that high, if that’s what you’re talking about.
Now Louweed’s, on the other hand.

Flag Post

Look. If anyone has a right to complain….

Flag Post

My score isn’t that high, if that’s what you’re talking about.
Now Louweed’s, on the other hand.

Lol, what was it, Sellyme’s 15 mil+ Pel highscore?

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/XlcoPzr.png
EDIT: with today tab because Bluji is strict

Flag Post

Task 17 Results

Woon and Lou beat the scores assigned to them. Grats, $30,000 goes into the pot.

Task 18… tomorrow?

Flag Post

Which definition of tomorrow are we using here?

Flag Post

>Doesn’t bother participating in the last task
>Complains about host’s tardiness

We all know who the mole is now, so I don’t know why you’re bothering to pretend.

Flag Post

How do you even dare to ask?! My definition of course!

Pre-task 18

Before task 18, I need one of you to volunteer.

Flag Post

I voluntear

Flag Post

I volunteer

Flag Post

Woon1957 has been PM’d her task. You may not discuss this PM’d task.

As for the rest of you, pick a task: (you may not pick the same as someone else)
Mathematics, History, Kongregate

Flag Post

Math