Mutated World-Sign Ups

24 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Game

Flag Post

In 1942 World War 2 was happening and The Axis party was researching for new Biological weapons but most of the test subjects went mad and started attacking and biting people.

After the war the Americans went into the Lab to Liberate it… They found the Subjects. Dogs, Lions, Humans. All angry and ready to kill.

Now its 2013 and something happened at the Pentagon where they where holding them. It is unknown of what happened but they all escaped and started infecting everybody. But a few survivors where able to hide and stay uninfected.

Character Sheet

Name: First and Last
Bio.:
Description:
Personality:
Inventory: 3 things. If weapon, small gun(Pistol, Rifle, shotgun no Assualt guns) or Melee.

Flag Post

Players

1. ZombieFreak77

Name: John Steele
Bio: I use to be a Fry cook for the Burger Boy, every Friday i worked out at the local gym with the weights since I was 15. I lost my family when the Mutants escaped. I don’t know if my Girlfriend is still alive but I swear that I will find her.
Description: White T-Shirt, Blue Jeans, Work Boots, Black Hair, Blue Eye’s
Personality: Friendly, To-The-Point, Quick
Inventory: m9(2 clips), Kitchen Knife, Photo of Girlfriend

2. Jerimo

Name: Jaram Cratyo
Bio.: Jaram grew up in a small neighbourhood, where everyone knew everyone, and all were used to peace. One of his past girlfriends had lived in a ghetto; She was the daughter of a drug lord. One of her father’s dealers turned against him and killed her in front of Jaram’s eyes, the main happening in his life to shape his personality. Following that he learned to fight with small knives, becoming excellent at using them for melee and ranged attacks, always keeping three knives on his person to make sure that nothing could ever happen to him or those around him, to dodge the reoccurrence of that night.
Description: A fairly tall man, around 6 feet in height. Always wearing tshirt and jeans, at times an additional light vest is worn on top.
Personality: Generally cool, rarely will he ever get mad, always thinking ahead, especially in the heat of battle. He will never pick sides based on friendships or other’s opinions, rather shaping his own vision with the facts presented, making him impartial, though seemingly cold hearted to many; When confronted with someone trying to harm those he cares about he will do all in his power to save them, n matter what he needs to do for that to happen, of course only if the attacker truly was the one to start the feud. He compulsively sharpens his knives using the small grinding stone which he keeps on himself at all times.
Inventory: A set of three small knives, one concealed in secondary pockets on each of his hips, the third accessible using his right hand at his lower back. A grinding stone. A cell phone.

3. CeceDusk

Name: Elizabeth Wright
Bio.: Elizabeth had been interested in science her whole life, so she took extra classes in high school, focusing on biology and medical science. She hadn’t made a lot of friends, but she did have one loyal companion: her dog. Her Beagle, Ciel, was always helpful when she felt down. But she lost him during the outbreak. A zombie was spotted and she her dog ran off after it, because attacking possible attackers to Elizabeth would be protecting her, and that was what Ciel wanted to accomplish. Unfortunately, he hurt her. She’s been planning attacks ever since, her ultimate goal killing all in her way to get to her dog.
Description: Generally tall and lean, she’s quite average and easily ignored. Because of this, she’s usually wearing common clothes that aren’t trendy. Her usual outfit is a comfortable pair of jeans, a black t-shirt that usually has a punk band on it, and a loose black jacket. Oh, and a belt that has pockets and all that good stuff.
Personality: Honest, but withdrawn is a good way to describe her. She doesn’t tend to get angry, but she can get caught in the moment. She tries to look forward and plan ahead because her goal isn’t exactly in her reach. She can be social and convincing, but that’s when she is faking it. She’s completely determined, so anything she has to do to reach her goal, she’ll do. (Except if she has to be one of those blondes everyone knows.)
Inventory: Pepper spray, first-aid kit, assorted science-y stuff from Biology (Magnifying glass, etc.)

Flag Post

Mutants

#Humans: Think of Zombies. Slow, but when they see something, Example: You. they will begin to get faster but they won’t run. If it bites you your infected.

#Lion: Extremely fast, Extremely Lethal, doesn’t Infect.

#Dogs: Same as Lions, but a lot smaller.

Flag Post

(WW2 didn’t start in 1937)

Flag Post

@I didn’t mean by start but that it was still going.

Flag Post

It wasn’t even going in 1937 :p

Flag Post

@… well that shows how much I pay attention in History haha. Alright i’m fixing it.

Flag Post

Dogs, Lions, and Humans are just labels for each group, right?
Or is it actually dogs, lions, and humans?
Are these test subjects immortal?
Or are they just really old?
1942 to 2013 is 71 years, so are they really old test subjects?

Flag Post

@The story will get told of why they have been around for 71 years throughout the game.

Flag Post

Are Lion and dogs simply group names, or are they literally Lions and Dogs?

But I’ll join up anyways, haven’t played these in a while might as well join one eh?
Name: Jaram Cratyo
Bio.: Jaram grew up in a small neighbourhood, where everyone knew everyone, and all were used to peace. One of his past girlfriends had lived in a ghetto; She was the daughter of a drug lord. One of her father’s dealers turned against him and killed her in front of Jaram’s eyes, the main happening in his life to shape his personality. Following that he learned to fight with small knives, becoming excellent at using them for melee and ranged attacks, always keeping three knives on his person to make sure that nothing could ever happen to him or those around him, to dodge the reoccurrence of that night.
Description: A fairly tall man, around 6 feet in height. Always wearing tshirt and jeans, at times an additional light vest is worn on top.
Personality: Generally cool, rarely will he ever get mad, always thinking ahead, especially in the heat of battle. He will never pick sides based on friendships or other’s opinions, rather shaping his own vision with the facts presented, making him impartial, though seemingly cold hearted to many; When confronted with someone trying to harm those he cares about he will do all in his power to save them, n matter what he needs to do for that to happen, of course only if the attacker truly was the one to start the feud. He compulsively sharpens his knives using the small grinding stone which he keeps on himself at all times.
Inventory: A set of three small knives, one concealed in secondary pockets on each of his hips, the third accessible using his right hand at his lower back. A grinding stone. A cell phone.

Flag Post

Due to your Mutant post, I’m assuming Lions and Dogs are group names for different kinds of zombies.
Name: Elizabeth Wright
Bio.: Elizabeth had been interested in science her whole life, so she took extra classes in high school, focusing on biology and medical science. She hadn’t made a lot of friends, but she did have one loyal companion: her dog. Her Beagle, Ciel, was always helpful when she felt down. But she lost him during the outbreak. A zombie was spotted and she her dog ran off after it, because attacking possible attackers to Elizabeth would be protecting her, and that was what Ciel wanted to accomplish. Unfortunately, he hurt her. She’s been planning attacks ever since, her ultimate goal killing all in her way to get to her dog.
Description: Generally tall and lean, she’s quite average and easily ignored. Because of this, she’s usually wearing common clothes that aren’t trendy. Her usual outfit is a comfortable pair of jeans, a black t-shirt that usually has a punk band on it, and a loose black jacket. Oh, and a belt that has pockets and all that good stuff.
Personality: Honest, but withdrawn is a good way to describe her. She doesn’t tend to get angry, but she can get caught in the moment. She tries to look forward and plan ahead because her goal isn’t exactly in her reach. She can be social and convincing, but that’s when she is faking it. She’s completely determined, so anything she has to do to reach her goal, she’ll do. (Except if she has to be one of those blondes everyone knows.)
Inventory: Pepper spray, first-aid kit, assorted science-y stuff from Biology (Magnifying glass, etc.)

Flag Post

@jerimo: Yea they are Lion and Dogs. Literally. I will add more animals but that is all I had in my mind at the moment.

Accepted

@CeceDusk: Correct. :P

Accepted

Flag Post

Name: Eddie “Scratch” Thompson
Bio.: Growing up in a dangerous neighborhood lead to his parents sheltering him for a good part of his life. Ever since their deaths, however, he was free to wander the streets as long as it entertained him. From there, he quickly adapted to living amidst violence, in which he felt a strange enjoyment. Scratch taught himself how to fight to live, as might made right on the Crimson Avenue.
Description: Fairly average size, but somewhat slender, due mainly to his malnutrition. Wears faded jeans and a dark T-shirt with a duster jacket over it. Adorns the inside of his jacket with concealed weapons, yielding a reliable storage.
Personality: Despite his upbringing, definitely not a simple thug. Cold, calculating, and manipulative. Trusts in his weapons to work where words fail.
Inventory: Switchblade, cell phone, lighter.

Flag Post

Accepted

Flag Post

Game

Flag Post

I don’t expect this to last very long, but i’ll help out.

Name: Amarizi Leafwind
Bio.: As a young girl, she always lived in a small village in a forest located at the very bottom of an icy mountain. When not at her tribe, Leaf Wind, she is in the forest, healing the small wounds on rabbits and birds and talking with the fish and deer that roam about. LeafWind was invaded by the large village of BoneChill, a deadly ice tribe. When she returned from the forest she saw her tribe fallen to bits, frozen in ice, bodies frozen and shattered on the ground. Knowing nothing could be done she fled to the forest, focusing her time on restoration. She came across a burger joint off into the distance as she headed inwards.
Description:Though not fairly strong, she can wield and slice a sword. She normally hangs back at the Head Quarters or camp and tend to the wounded. She acts sweetly to her customers and very strategic when in battle, she is quick and swift, especially in the forests.
Personality: Stressed and Alert when on the battle field, though when tending to the wounds of others she appears hospitable and sweet with a hint of grandmother’s love.
Inventory: Hospital Medi-Kit, Pail, backpack.

Flag Post

Name: Viktor Aldric
Bio: Was the atendant and owner of the hardware shop. Viktor is argentinian, but his father was born in Russia. He set up the store not long after he arrieved with his dad. But, in an robery, the later was killed. After that event, Viktor has mantained the store the best he could, until the outbreak. In that moment, he was closing the place, when a “person” aproached the door and started punching it. After trying to tell him/her/it that he would call the cops if he/she/it didn’t stoped, the thing suddenly grew another arm from the back, with a claw instead of a hand. Viktor acted quickly and took a shovel then smashed it on that mutant’s head. Since then, Viktor is trying to survive the outbreak…
Description: Tall caucasic man. Light blue eyes. Average build. Short black hair. Uses black jeans, dark grey shoes, white T-shirt and a red jacket.
Personality: Quiet, calm, almost never giving opinions. When battling, always chooses the quickest way to deal with things. Few times he likes to talk about him or his story. If needed, he can make good strategies.
Inventory: A machete, a pocket watch and a flashlight

Flag Post

ZombieFreak, I have not seen you play in any games or RPs. IF you don’t have any experience, why are you making a game? Or are you an alt of someone or something?

Flag Post

I haven’t either but im giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he came from a different website.

Flag Post

Stone667 & Behemoth542

Accepted

Stone667 & helltank

I stopped making these games for about a year and I felt like starting up again so my old games are probably on page 100 or up.

Flag Post

Link to them. Google them, get the link, then post it here. I want to see what sort of games you’ve been making.

Just so you know there are only 3 FGF regs who have expressed interest in this thread. One is me, the second is stone(who is inactive for a long time and is also skeptical) and the last is koopa, who only popped up to correct your data. The rest of them I’ve hardly heard of.

Flag Post

Kongregate

ArmorGames

Flag Post

Name:Yahn Auldrent
Bio.:A tomboyish girl and the head of the fencing team. Yahn was a normal school girl and great at her studies as well. She is also very calm and matured because of the fact she lives alone. Her mother died when she was giving birth while her father was killed in a car accident while she was in her twelve’s. One day in fencing club she was just ready to leave to her next class when suddenly all the lights in school flickered and dimmed. Everyone in the club was calm because they all knew it was just a blackout….not knowing it was much more then that. An odd person outside the room started banging on one of the doors of the clubroom nonstop and due to the fact the lights were all off no one saw who he was.The head instructor of the club opened the door to tell off who ever was at the door only to be bitten by the strange humanoid creature at the other side. All of the other students ran out the other door only to be bitten as well. Yahn quickly got her rapier on the weapon rack and fought the zombies and manage to survive the small wave of zombies at school. Ever since she has been on the run looting whatever she can find and fighting to stay alive.
Description:Tall,pretty,medium built girl,Blonde hair,Wears a school girl uniform,Has a fairly large backpack for her needs (and of course a scabbard to you know…hold her rapier)
Personality:A matured,calm and tomboyish girl.Very stratigic and athletic but she seems to have a feer of rodents
Inventory: Rapier,Flashlight,Pen