[No sign-ups] There is only one truth page 4 (locked)

177 posts

Flag Post

Was there a passenger car?

Was there a non-passenger car, where people weren’t in abundance?

Did the train make any sudden movements itself causing some accident to happen?

Did the murder occur in the non-passenger car?

Did the suicide imitation occur in the passenger car?

Did A and B move from the passenger car to another?

Did the important people which were not A or B have some job on the train itself?

Did B serve any function on the train itself?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Was there a passenger car?

Was there a non-passenger car, where people weren’t in abundance?

Did the train make any sudden movements itself causing some accident to happen?

Did the murder occur in the non-passenger car?

Did the suicide imitation occur in the passenger car?

Did A and B move from the passenger car to another?

Did the important people which were not A or B have some job on the train itself?

Did B serve any function on the train itself?

Yes
Irrelevant
No
No
Yes
Explain.
No
No

 
Flag Post

Explain.

If A and B were in the passenger car at any time (and they were – the suicide imitation occurred there) – did they leave that specific train car for another? I’m trying to understand why did no one from the other passengers see A be killed, if it wasn’t dark – them not being in the same car as the passengers is a possibility.

Also, just to reassure myself…

Were exactly four people designated A to D particularly important?

Were two people designated A and B particularly important, and mentions of C and D are less relevant?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Explain.

If A and B were in the passenger car at any time (and they were – the suicide imitation occurred there) – did they leave that specific train car for another? I’m trying to understand why did no one from the other passengers see A be killed, if it wasn’t dark – them not being in the same car as the passengers is a possibility.

Also, just to reassure myself…

Were exactly four people designated A to D particularly important?

Were two people designated A and B particularly important, and mentions of C and D are less relevant?

if from one passenger car to another passenger car, yes
Yes
All are equally important.

 
Flag Post

Was there a struggle between A and B?

Did C and D participate in a fight on the train?

Did C and D have allegiances towards either A or B?

Was their allegiance towards A?

Were there more weapons involved than the single knife-like weapon?

Did A seem to incur any wounds upon himself in the process of faking suicide?

Did the murder occur in a passenger car?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Was there a struggle between A and B?

Did C and D participate in a fight on the train?

Did C and D have allegiances towards either A or B?

Was their allegiance towards A?

Were there more weapons involved than the single knife-like weapon?

Did A seem to incur any wounds upon himself in the process of faking suicide?

Did the murder occur in a passenger car?

No to all, but last one

 
Flag Post

did B do anything?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

did B do anything?

Yes, he killed A.

I already said that.

 
Flag Post

The stab that caused A’s death was an accident?

Where money the cause of A’s fake suicide?

 
Flag Post

Was this a subway train?
A Sky train?
A Locomotive?

Was A pretending to be dead when B stabbed him?
Did B kill A in malice?
Did B kill A as a precaution/defense?
Did A pose any kind of threat to other passengers?
Did A make a huge drama filled fake death (IM GONNA DO IT I SWEAR IM GONNA DO IT)

 
Flag Post

Was the train in motion the entire time, from some point in time before the fake suicide to some time past the murder?

Did anything outside the train directly influence the events inside the train?

Was A’s corpse found inside the train?

Was there a point in time at which all four people from A to D were in a single train car at once?

If A faked suicide in a passenger car with people in it, was he murdered in the same car?

Was A murdered inside a passenger car which had people in it?

Did the train have passenger cars with compartments? Nowadays, train cars are just big open ones with lots of seats inside, back in the times, there were those little rooms fitting several people inside at most. We’re talking an old-timey train car here, right?

Was it really not dark? While you said no a while ago, you mentioned a tunnel was present…

 
Flag Post

Were either A or B psychotic?

Were A or B on any drugs that could affect their way of thinking?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

The stab that caused A’s death was an accident?

Where money the cause of A’s fake suicide?

No
No
I already said both.

Originally posted by funiax:

Was this a subway train?
A Sky train?
A Locomotive?

Was A pretending to be dead when B stabbed him?
Did B kill A in malice?
Did B kill A as a precaution/defense?
Did A pose any kind of threat to other passengers?
Did A make a huge drama filled fake death (IM GONNA DO IT I SWEAR IM GONNA DO IT)

No
No
If you count a Shinkansen a Locomotive, yes.

Till B came.
If in malice means on purpose, yes
No
No
Not really. “There are better ways to leave the world, but I guess it has to be here”, or similar in a normal voice.

Originally posted by Minnakht:

Was the train in motion the entire time, from some point in time before the fake suicide to some time past the murder?

Did anything outside the train directly influence the events inside the train?

Was A’s corpse found inside the train?

Was there a point in time at which all four people from A to D were in a single train car at once?

If A faked suicide in a passenger car with people in it, was he murdered in the same car?

Was A murdered inside a passenger car which had people in it?

Did the train have passenger cars with compartments? Nowadays, train cars are just big open ones with lots of seats inside, back in the times, there were those little rooms fitting several people inside at most. We’re talking an old-timey train car here, right?

Was it really not dark? While you said no a while ago, you mentioned a tunnel was present…

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
He was murdered, where he faked the suicide
No
No, and it’s not an old train.
No, there was a lot of light

Originally posted by videogames518:

Were either A or B psychotic?

Were A or B on any drugs that could affect their way of thinking?

No
No

 
Flag Post

Did A trust B?
Does B have a bad reputation?
Did A have a bad reputation?
was C involved with the actual murder?
was D involved with the actual murder?
Was A some kind of spy?
Was B some kind of spy?
Was C some kind of spy?
Was D some kind of spy? (TOO MANY QUESTIONS ARE FORMING IN MY HEAD!!!!)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:

Did A trust B?
Does B have a bad reputation?
Did A have a bad reputation?
was C involved with the actual murder?
was D involved with the actual murder?
Was A some kind of spy?
Was B some kind of spy?
Was C some kind of spy?
Was D some kind of spy? (TOO MANY QUESTIONS ARE FORMING IN MY HEAD!!!!)

Yes
Kinda
Yes
No
No
No
No
No
No

 
Flag Post

He was murdered, where he faked the suicide

Right on the spot?
Was he lying immobile pretending to be dead when he wasn’t all the time until B came in?

Did A didn’t move from that car at all?

Did all the other people in that car leave it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

He was murdered, where he faked the suicide

Right on the spot?
Was he lying immobile pretending to be dead when he wasn’t all the time until B came in?

Did A didn’t move from that car at all?

Did all the other people in that car leave it?

Yes
Not lying, but yes
Yes
No

 
Flag Post

Were any people not labelled A-D present in the car after A faked his suicide?
Were they present when A was murdered?
Did they leave at any time?
Did any person other than A die as well in that story?

B stabbed A with knife-like weapon and that was the only thing that caused A to die?

If other people were present, were they not looking at A and B as A started looking very much alive and then got killed?
Didn’t A scream or do anything that could alert them to look?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Were any people not labelled A-D present in the car after A faked his suicide?
Were they present when A was murdered?
Did they leave at any time?
Did any person other than A die as well in that story?

B stabbed A with knife-like weapon and that was the only thing that caused A to die?

If other people were present, were they not looking at A and B as A started looking very much alive and then got killed?
Didn’t A scream or do anything that could alert them to look?

Yes, of course.
Yes
No
No

Yes

Noone saw it. Think, what’s in a car other than seats.
No, since he expected B. But not to kill him.

 
Flag Post

From my previous experiences with trains, nothing, really. There’s a passage through the middle with rows of seats to the sides, usually 2-3 seats, the spaces near doors don’t have seats to accommodate more standing people, there’s a bunch of handholds all over for standing people not to fall over, and that’s pretty much it. Some trains might have changes in floor height, with the floor being raised further away from the doors to make space for whatever goes on in a train’s undercarriage – engines and such, I suppose. Sometimes, cars are joined by openable doors, so people can go from one car to another.

On a modern train, I could be standing on one end of a car and see the other end in the distance, though.

 
Flag Post

Maybe telling you it’s a Shinkansen could help you.
While I already said that, maybe you think that’s a public train.

 
Flag Post

So there was some little hideaway inside the car?

A toilet?

Or if it was decorated to carry some VIP, could have been a wardrobe or whatever.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

So there was some little hideaway inside the car?

A toilet?

Or if it was decorated to carry some VIP, could have been a wardrobe or whatever.

There was indeed a toilet.
The solution is nearer than ever.

 
Flag Post

Mr A threatened to poison himself, then went into the toilet to use the little sink to have something to wash the poison pills down with. His statement ’I’m killing meself’ was seen and heard.
Or, actually, screw poison. You mentioned samurai? Their suicide has a huge-ass ritual – going to a toilet might have been an important step in it, including cleaning. A made his intention clear to the public.

Later on, B went into the toilet, discussed a bit maybe, then stabbed A and left the toilet. Possibly he told the other passengers something about A’s state and left.

Then the really dead stabbed A was found. Eventually.

There was some money-based undertone, and since B was a criminal, and since it was Japan, B could have been a Yakuza member, and A had a money debt. If the public knew about the debt, that’s why his reputation was low.

…no idea where do C and D fit into this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Mr A threatened to poison himself, then went into the toilet to use the little sink to have something to wash the poison pills down with. His statement ’I’m killing meself’ was seen and heard.
Or, actually, screw poison. You mentioned samurai? Their suicide has a huge-ass ritual – going to a toilet might have been an important step in it, including cleaning. A made his intention clear to the public.

Later on, B went into the toilet, discussed a bit maybe, then stabbed A and left the toilet. Possibly he told the other passengers something about A’s state and left.

Then the really dead stabbed A was found. Eventually.

There was some money-based undertone, and since B was a criminal, and since it was Japan, B could have been a Yakuza member, and A had a money debt. If the public knew about the debt, that’s why his reputation was low.

…no idea where do C and D fit into this.

No. Just No.