[Cyop] Reformation? page 2 (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Continue going at a steady speed towards the town, while keeping an eye out for danger.

I think we should get the money so we can get some food for the trip. :D

 
Flag Post

i feel it would be a good idea to move the crates. maybe we will make enough money to buy some cheap shoes before we venture out of town too far.

also i vote for a name change. i like the name Lestat.

 
Flag Post
Total Tally
2 – Stay and move boxes.
1 – Go onwards for adventure!

With the idea of delivering the letter as quick as you can, you remember your previous duty, and then remember the man said it was alright if you went out in the morning to begin your journey. You settle down for a bit, eating the meal provided to you, and ask him to wake you up as the sun is setting.

The dream happens… You slowly wakeup in your dream, where you are wadding in knee-high water. There is no land to be seen. As you try to run in any direction, the water prevents you from moving fast. Looking towards the horizen… you slowly see a wave of water coming at you, higher then any building or mast of ship you have ever seen. In an instant you are swept away.

Awakening abruptly, and chilled to the bone wet, you find Garnith standing over you with a bucket, one hand on the handle, the other poised on the bottom. “You are a very heavy sleeper… yet you constantly flail around in your sleep… It is about an hour after sunset, and it is raining hard. I packed a single torch in the bag on the counter. You can find some flint with it also. Put the letter in the bag, and it should be safe…”

You are apprehensive about going in the rain, but atleast it is not as bad as oceans, lake or fountains. You put the letter in your bag, thanking Garnith, and make your way towards the general store. The crates are still there as you can see with the bit of light that is still lingering.

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

also i vote for a name change. i like the name Lestat.

If the others agree, then it shall be done.

 
Flag Post

i will begin by asking the shopkeep if he is in need of any crates because we were not told how to despose of them but if we can potentially make some extra coin that would be ideal. if not i would hunt for a location to dispose of them and then begin to do so using a cloth or something to protect my hands from splinters and such.

 
Flag Post

I am sorry, but I am not feeling that well today… =(

Updating tomorrow for sure. =D

 
Flag Post

Hope you feel better soon

 
Flag Post

Could you update inventory? Btw We should Run as fast as you can from the man who gave us the quest. Go to the north side of the portside town. Take the items he gave us. (letter,dagger). We got what we wanted which was food a days rest, while bother delivering the letter for nothing?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Could you update inventory? Btw We should Run as fast as you can from the man who gave us the quest. Go to the north side of the portside town. Take the items he gave us. (letter,dagger). We got what we wanted which was food a days rest, while bother delivering the letter for nothing?

Shouldn’t we finish moving the crates, stay inside the man’s tavern then head over first thing tomorrow morning to the other town? (maybe buying some food with money we get from the crates?)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Could you update inventory? Btw We should Run as fast as you can from the man who gave us the quest. Go to the north side of the portside town. Take the items he gave us. (letter,dagger). We got what we wanted which was food a days rest, while bother delivering the letter for nothing?

Shouldn’t we finish moving the crates, stay inside the man’s tavern then head over first thing tomorrow morning to the other town? (maybe buying some food with money we get from the crates?)

Why do we need to goto the other town? The quest is useless. We already got the reward which was food and accomidation by the tavern. Unless you want to be a goody-goody working for no reward kinda guy, we should go with the following actions:

1. Finish moving crates and take money.
2. Take letter and dagger and leave the old man, ignore his quest. Move a considerable distance away from his tavern so that we are out of sight.
3. Buy some magic, quickgrowing staple seeds after opening the letter. (like apple, corn etc for food. )

 
Flag Post

@ilovekirby12: We can’t not deliver the letter though. Besides we might find some more work in this new town. This current one isn’t very profitable.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@ilovekirby12: We can’t not deliver the letter though. Besides we might find some more work in this new town. This current one isn’t very profitable.

what do you mean can’t not deliver the letter?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

@ilovekirby12: We can’t not deliver the letter though. Besides we might find some more work in this new town. This current one isn’t very profitable.

what do you mean can’t not deliver the letter?

Well if we don’t deliver it, it could be bad for our reputation. Besides like I said, something good might await us in the next town.

 
Flag Post

I say we go to the next town and deliver the letter in hopes for a reward and then look for more permanent work

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I say we go to the next town and deliver the letter in hopes for a reward and then look for more permanent work

We already got the reward, which was a day’s of rest and food. Why deliver the letter? And so what about our reputation?
A strange new kid comes and asks for food and lodging. After moving to the next town, and possible getting a change of clothes, no one will notice us. Also, it’s best to open the letter, as it might contain some black mail we can use, or money etc…
The deed to a house even.

1. Finish moving crates and take money.
2. Take letter and dagger and leave the old man, ignore his quest. Move a considerable distance away from his tavern so that we are out of sight.
3. Goto the next town and look for professions such as skinning, or fishing.

 
Flag Post

[I agree on the name change.]

Hmm… We could do this list…

1. It is dark and wet right now… no time for traveling, in which it will also take 12 hours of traveling. We could move the boxes for the money, rest up for the remaining time, buy some food and clothing – shoes at least – and move on.

2. We deliver the letter. The man has already given us our payment of food and a bed after that, and he has done more then needed, as in giving us a bag, torch and flint.

3. Once we reach town, we can get some employment for extra money.

 
Flag Post

@kirb

well maybe the recipient will reward us so I say open the letter and if there is nothing in it we take it to the person and try to get payment from him

 
Flag Post

Can’t we pat down/shake the letter?

 
Flag Post

Quick Question before I update – I am making this a picture Cyop with a kind of pixelated sytle with RokRokRoks guidance, what colour should Lestat be for an Argonian? Is there any specific details you want me to add to his skin/fins?

 
Flag Post

i have no personal preference. i want to see what you come up with :p

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Quick Question before I update – I am making this a picture Cyop with a kind of pixelated sytle with RokRokRoks guidance, what colour should Lestat be for an Argonian? Is there any specific details you want me to add to his skin/fins?

FINS???!!!

 
Flag Post

[…Since everyone cannot decides on the letter, I will just wait. Boxes right now!]
[Also, creating pixel characters is not as easy and quick as I thought… =P]

Originally posted by RokRokRok:

[I agree on the name change.]

You are no longer Heel the Argonian. He was just your fake new official name, you real new unofficial name is now Lestat. Shall you show off you manner with your new exotic name, that will be a test.

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i will begin by asking the shopkeep if he is in need of any crates because we were not told how to despose of them but if we can potentially make some extra coin that would be ideal. if not i would hunt for a location to dispose of them and then begin to do so using a cloth or something to protect my hands from splinters and such.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

1. Finish moving crates and take money.

Figuring you need gloves first before moving the crates, and a destination, you knock on the door quickly. The door is pulled open to reveal the owner with a heavy coat and an umbrella, as if he is was just leaving. He ushers you inside and closed the door behind you. "Ahhhh, the Argonian Cratemover. I half expected you not to show up, what with your kind being sneaky like that. I do not get it, but there are alteast several argonians captured a year for trying to pick locks off of locked chests, and yet they never stop.
“Anyways, if you are moving boxes, the water makes them hard to handle and that can cause some problems. I have readied some gloves and boots in the back for once you are ready. All you need to do is transport them to the docks, and the sailors will do the rest. The quickest way from he is to walk south, along the street, turn at the main square, and walk west along the main road to the docks.
“I will be back at dawn, and I will pay you then.”

You are certain you can easily do it. He turns to leave before turning back suddenly. “You should also check out the fountain in the main square when you have spare time, it is a wondrous sight.” He proceeds to leave.

You are stuck with fear. You grab the boots and gloves from the backroom, put them on and walk outside. It is dark out, so you think you will not easily see the fountain. If that assumption is currect, it will take you about 15 minutes per crate. There are about 14 crates… so if your estimates are correct it will take you 3 hours, 30 minutes. You could also double up on the crates, it will be harder, but quicker also.

[Feel free to ask questions to the main character. The commands you give are basically voices in his head, and if you ask him questions, he may elaborate.]

 
Flag Post

(pixel art would be easier with a program designed for that. using it on paint is hard)
Put on the boots and gloves, take the crates one by one to the sailors. always close door before leaving.

 
Flag Post

i agree with kirby except i say 2 crates at a time. we dont wanna be a wimp our whole lives. lets beef up and get stronger starting now. also if the fountain is on our way we can check it out. if not lets go there first to check it out. i’m curious.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i agree with kirby except i say 2 crates at a time. we dont wanna be a wimp our whole lives. lets beef up and get stronger starting now. also if the fountain is on our way we can check it out. if not lets go there first to check it out. i’m curious.

More like straining out your muscles. also
1. Light torch to get a better view of fountain when there.

 
Flag Post

Yay! =D

This is how it finally turned out. I will try to improve the size and quallity of Lestat, but otherwise I think I am doing good.

Lestat

First Scene – Outside the General Store

(I need to get into animated .gifs before I do the rain effect… Also, you may see only three crates, but the others are stored in hammerspace behind those three. ;D)
[Also updated the intro a bit.]

(Edit: Got to add tail…)
(Exit x2:Pictures are not working for some reason… D=)