[Cyop] Reformation? page 3 (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post

Still need a tie-breaker. =\

I do believe more people are need in order for this to go well. I would not mind more people, actually, if might be even more fun.

I will try to continue improving my pixel art for Lestat, anyways. (and maybe add a tail to him. =P)

 
Flag Post

oh I’ll just change my vote to end the tie

 
Flag Post

Make a flamethrower.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Make a flamethrower.

While waiting to decide how to maneuver the boxes, you mind wonders. Dreaming up fantasic inventions, and using them for fun. One prominate example stands out, a flamethrower. You have see wizards in the past use magic to create the effect… if you somehow harness the energy needed… Imagining even more, you realize you have a torch and flint, if you somehow manage to get the flame long enough, you might be able to market it and strike it rich.

It then strikes you that you are wasting the time neaded to move the boxes. You stand up, and realize you still do not have a plan for the boxes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Make a flamethrower.

While waiting to decide how to maneuver the boxes, you mind wonders. Dreaming up fantasic inventions, and using them for fun. One prominate example stands out, a flamethrower. You have see wizards in the past use magic to create the effect… if you somehow harness the energy needed… Imagining even more, you realize you have a torch and flint, if you somehow manage to get the flame long enough, you might be able to market it and strike it rich.

It then strikes you that you are wasting the time neaded to move the boxes. You stand up, and realize you still do not have a plan for the boxes.

DON’T FEED THE TROLLS

 
Flag Post

Hey, I do not mind. I actually love this little quirky moves, they add fun to the game.

 
Flag Post

Find some silver and some lye.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Find some silver and some lye.

You mind wanders again. Being night time, most shops will be closed. Come moring, they will be open. At the same time you can get paid for moving boxes. Since it is a port town, you believe the shops will have a good chance to have what is required when they are open…

Anyways, you are flat-broke, so you put the idea again to the back of you head.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Find some silver and some lye.

You mind wanders again. Being night time, most shops will be closed. Come moring, they will be open. At the same time you can get paid for moving boxes. Since it is a port town, you believe the shops will have a good chance to have what is required when they are open…

Anyways, you are flat-broke, so you put the idea again to the back of you head.

Well that wasn’t expected. Try to see if you can sleep somewhere.

 
Flag Post

I will just fill you in right now since we are not that far in.

Our main character, Lestat, has arrived in town after paying all him money and time in the galley for repairs to events caused by his… Fears.

He agree to move crates during this night for money. He also took another job, which is to deliver a letter to a nearby town half a day away.

The man who asked to deliver the letter gave you a meal, dagger, torch, flint and bag. He also said you can sleep anytime this night, as long as you go by the morning.

It is part-way after evening, and there are 14 crates to be delivered for the first job, and the destination, the port, is 15 minutes away. It is being decided if you take the crates 1 at a time, or 2. So we need a tiebreaker before I update.

 
Flag Post

2 at a time then.

 
Flag Post
Total Tally
2 – Get ’er done!
1 – Play it safe.

The quick done, the more time to rest, you reason. Lifting two at a time does not leave you a hand to have a torch, and it may leave you drained physically, but it will help resting for the next day.

The rain does not let up as you carry the crates two at a time. Your tail does help balance you, so that helps. Following the route describes by the store owner, you find yourself at the docks in roughly 20 minutes. You deposit the boxes on the nearby pier, and return to gather more crates. Spending a good hour and a half working, you are over halfway done.

On your sixth trip, it is pitch black. After walking for a bit, you realize you are lost. You hear rushing water, and realize you are actually getting frightened. You can always try to backtrack, or light a torch and get your bearings, or even abandon one and carry one crate along with the torch, and try to come back later… Or any other ideas that you can come up with…

[If any of you did not fully read any post, please do so. There is info on the character within those posts.]
[No real need for an image…]

 
Flag Post

Finish these two crates and then light a torch and do the rest. (one at a time) so 8 trips in all.

 
Flag Post

[If any of you did not fully read any post, please do so. There is info on the character within those posts.]

I would like to point out this latest post to this point. =P

 
Flag Post

i say we put down the crates. light the torch. try to tuck the torch between our arm and body so we can still carry 2 crates and the torch and then carry 1 at a time for the last 2 trips. if we are very near the original spots of the crates we can simply put one back and make 4 more trips total to take some of the strain off ourself. but if we our close i suggest the 2 crates plus torch method.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i say we put down the crates. light the torch. try to tuck the torch between our arm and body so we can still carry 2 crates and the torch and then carry 1 at a time for the last 2 trips. if we are very near the original spots of the crates we can simply put one back and make 4 more trips total to take some of the strain off ourself. but if we our close i suggest the 2 crates plus torch method.

agree

 
Flag Post

[Had some free time. =3
No time to update with a picture, though… =P]

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i say we put down the crates. light the torch. try to tuck the torch between our arm and body so we can still carry 2 crates and the torch and then carry 1 at a time for the last 2 trips. if we are very near the original spots of the crates we can simply put one back and make 4 more trips total to take some of the strain off ourself. but if we our close i suggest the 2 crates plus torch method.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

agree

Lighting the torch in the dead of night was troublesome, but it is truly the only way to know where you are going. Once the torch is lit up, you glance at the sound of rushing water. Seeing a grand fountain, you scurry quickly backwards.

Taking a moment to regain composure, you breathe. The fountain will not hurt you… it is not alive… you repeat in your head. Putting the torch in a crook of your arm, you lift the two crates under your arms. The heat from the torch is bareable, and it does allow you to see. You now know where you are, as you have always avoided this square because of this fountain.

Quickly determining the path to the docks is on the otherside of the fountain, your quickly skirt around the fountain square while keeping away from the fountain. The rough torch rubbing against your soft underarm does not help at all in the hurrying. Finding yourself at the dock in only minutes, you quickly deposit the boxes. Going back now to the general store with the torch finally out of the crook of your arm, you realize you must have cut it as blood was coated on the base of the torch. As you look at your injury, it has already scabbed over.

Arriving at the general store, you only carry one crate for each of the final two trips, along with the torch in your other hand. As you arrive at the dock on your final trip, you set the final crate down and a thin copper necklace slides out of the crates.

You are done moving the crates, and you can decide what to do now. (It is near midnight, btw)

 
Flag Post

Take the necklace.

 
Flag Post

Look around and see if there is anybody around. Slip the necklace into a nearby rock, under it to be percise. Find some shelter against the rain, and cuddle up and sleep until it is morning.

Then, Go back to the box moving store, collect your money, and take the copper necklace you hid under a rock once the sailors leave.

Start marching to the north town once done.

 
Flag Post

i guess i’m too honest. i say pick up the necklace and go back to the inn to rest for the night. once we awake we should bring the necklace to the shopkeeper and inform him that it fell out of one of his crates. then we should take whatever coins he gives us and deliver the letter.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i guess i’m too honest. i say pick up the necklace and go back to the inn to rest for the night. once we awake we should bring the necklace to the shopkeeper and inform him that it fell out of one of his crates. then we should take whatever coins he gives us and deliver the letter.

Why do you guys want TO DELIVER THE LETTER so badly?!?!?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i guess i’m too honest. i say pick up the necklace and go back to the inn to rest for the night. once we awake we should bring the necklace to the shopkeeper and inform him that it fell out of one of his crates. then we should take whatever coins he gives us and deliver the letter.

Why do you guys want TO DELIVER THE LETTER so badly?!?!?

first of all its the right thing to do. secondly we have had trouble finding work in this town and traveling to a new one will probably be a good idea. also seeing as how it is in our best interests to travel to a new area there is no harm in delivering this letter. it will cause us no trouble improve our reputation and possibly put is in a situation that makes it easier to get more work. we may even get a secondary reward upon our arrival. the real question is why dont you want to?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i guess i’m too honest. i say pick up the necklace and go back to the inn to rest for the night. once we awake we should bring the necklace to the shopkeeper and inform him that it fell out of one of his crates. then we should take whatever coins he gives us and deliver the letter.

Why do you guys want TO DELIVER THE LETTER so badly?!?!?

first of all its the right thing to do. secondly we have had trouble finding work in this town and traveling to a new one will probably be a good idea. also seeing as how it is in our best interests to travel to a new area there is no harm in delivering this letter. it will cause us no trouble improve our reputation and possibly put is in a situation that makes it easier to get more work. we may even get a secondary reward upon our arrival. the real question is why dont you want to?

Because there is no point, the harmless innkeeper will probably be a long distance away from us when we leave, and he already gave us all of our rewards.

 
Flag Post

read your reasoning and mine and let me know which one you honestly believe is the better option.

 
Flag Post

Okay…

Total Tally
1 vs 1 – Sleep in Tavern vs. Sleep in Streets
1 vs 1 – Give necklace back vs. Keep necklace

Your mind is awash with ideas, and you cannot come to a firm decision.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Take the necklace.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

take the copper necklace

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

pick up the necklace

You realize most of the ideas relate to the necklace that had recently slipped out of the crate. You pick up the necklace before it falls throught the planks of the docks. Just looking down into the water through the gaps gives you nausea. You hurry into town, and are glad to be away from that water. The rain had ended about half an hour before, so everything is silent in town.

[New Lestat pictureafter this. I did make a new picture of him.]

Lestat – Old

Lestat – New