[Cyop] Reformation? page 4 (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post

take necklace

sleep in street

 
Flag Post

go to inn. give necklace back in the morning. claim reward.

 
Flag Post
Total Tally
1 vs 2 – Sleep in Tavern vs. Sleep in Streets
1 vs 2 – Give necklace back vs. Keep necklace

Finally deciding to slip the necklace into your bag, you decide to find someplace dry to sleep.

Sleeping on the wet streets rather then inside a tavern feels more natural to you, as you had to live that way for years. If anything the kind innkeeper will believe you left early for the job anyways.

Finding a nice spot in an alley by the general store, you rest your head on your bag and drift to sleep.

You find yourself in the endless dream ocean again. The kneehigh water is again surrounding your legs as the level sand slowly lets your feet sink in. No land in sight as usual. You wait a few minutes the sound of water to come rushing towards yourself, but you hear nor see nothing. This is the longest that nothing has ever happened, and it is scarier then any previous visit to this place. What will you do?

 
Flag Post

lay back in the water floating on the surface

 
Flag Post

Look in all directions to see if there is anything in the distance.

 
Flag Post

Check the necklace. See if it does anything pertaining to the dreams.

 
Flag Post

Sorry, but it is going to take me a while to update.

I am trying something new to update and I am interested in trying it out. Secrecy =3

The update will turn out good, though. (That is what I hope.)

 
Flag Post

Plenty of hours were spent making the update, but now I have actually learned how tomake this type quicker and easier. ;D

This is only simple right now, but later on hese may get even more complex. Battle scenes, exploration, ect. may be used in flash.

I do not know how much other forum CYOPs use this medium, but it isn’t that much.

~

Here is the update. (Press enter to start/continue)

What will you do now?

 
Flag Post

maybe it was just me but all i saw when it loaded was a blue screen with a white box on the top.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

maybe it was just me but all i saw when it loaded was a blue screen with a white box on the top.

You need to push enter to proceed.

 
Flag Post

I will be sure to add a note box in the next one. Sorry about that…

(That was my first time using flash creation application.)

 
Flag Post

try to wake up.

 
Flag Post

Smash the necklace as hard as you can to the ground/water.

(are updates going to take longer if you make them in flash? It seems ok, but if it takes longer, stick to pictures and text. Plus we don’t have to goto a link anyway)

 
Flag Post

(I am not going to do flash often, I just thought it would be a good time to try it out. As I said before, I will do them for only certain occasions, such as fighting.)

 
Flag Post

Keep am sorry about the delay, but I was busy all day yesterday. I am still pretty busy right now, so no picture. =/

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

try to wake up.

You never are able to wake up from these dreams, you just always found with the flow and wait for the tsunami to arrive…

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Smash the necklace as hard as you can to the ground/water.

As you stand up again, you find yourself wanting to just smash the necklace. Grabbing it and throwing your arm back as far as you can, you swing your hand in an arc toward the water as fast as you can. With the water only a little displaced and you watching, the necklace slowly sinks to the bottom. As you look up the ripple slowly fade into the distance.
You hear rumbling, and as you turn around you see the giant wave of water crashing down upon you. Within a few seconds you are swept away.

Jolting away and drenched in sweat, you find that it’s almost noon out. Scrambling around, you pick up the bag, and find the necklace lying on a discarded paper bag. Picking it up, you quickly stuff it in the bag, as far into as you can. What will you do?

 
Flag Post

Sell the necklace to the highest buyer you can find. Then, Travel north.

 
Flag Post

return necklace to shopkeeper and tell him what happened. collect reward from him. deliver letter.

 
Flag Post

(Okay, I have more time to update now for the time being as Igot most of what I need to have done finished. I still got to work on my pixel work =S)

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Sell the necklace to the highest buyer you can find.

Right now you believe that you should hurry to the shop. If he does not mention it, you could pawn it off as soon you are finished there, you reckon.

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

return necklace to shopkeeper and tell him what happened. collect reward from him. deliver letter.

As you rush into the general store, you meet the man who gave you the job. Franticly scurring around, he looks up as you enter. “Do not mind me, I just lost something recently and very dear to me. The money is lying on the counter behind you for you to pick up.” Mumbling under his breath,you pick up piece of the conversation to himself. “Not there… not there either… I do not have any money to hire anyone to waste their time finding it, nor did the sailor find it by accident…”

You spot the money on the counter like he said.

 
Flag Post

Take the money, Then say you know the sailor who has the necklace, and you can get it back in exchange for something worth value besides money since this is a general store.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Take the money, Then say you know the sailor who has the necklace, and you can get it back in exchange for something worth value besides money since this is a general store.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Take the money, Then say you know the sailor who has the necklace, and you can get it back in exchange for something worth value besides money since this is a general store.

Picking up the coins, you mention that you saw a sailor with a paticular necklace, and you could get it back for him if he is willing to give a little encouragement.

Stopping from his frantic searching, he dashes infront of the doorway with arms spread out infront of the doorway. “Hey, I did not say at any point that it was a necklace. Either you are hiding something from me, or it is a very, very, very lucky guess. All the sailors had helped me check the boxes, and I believe they would have told me if they found it. The bribe also does not sit well on my expectations of you. Now tell me, WHERE IS IT?

 
Flag Post

well since everyone has already set us upon this poor route. take out dagger and stab the man followed by looting him. i still dont know why we didnt just give it back to him.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

well since everyone has already set us upon this poor route. take out dagger and stab the man followed by looting him. i still dont know why we didnt just give it back to him.

without the part about not seeing why

 
Flag Post

(I would really have drawn a picture for this… but I cannot right now…)

Originally posted by efar:
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

well since everyone has already set us upon this poor route. take out dagger and stab the man followed by looting him. i still dont know why we didnt just give it back to him.

without the part about not seeing why

You stabbing the poor man in the gut. Surprised, he grabs the open wound and his knees start buckling, landing him on his legs. Taking an extra measure, you slash his throat so he cannot call for help, nor live for the next few seconds.

After a few short seconds he is dead on the floor.

You are glad your previous skills from your previous job before the supposed reformation helped in your exectution. In under 10 seconds you everything from his pockets, under his hat, in his shirt pockets, and hidden in his shoes; you sprawl it all along the ground, and are glad you managed to pick him so quickly without even disturbing his pocket lint. Not your best record, but close to it.

Amoung the loot, you find several photos of the man and what looks like an elven woman wearing the bronze necklace, along with what looks like a formal white dress; a deck of cards, each worn so much that the faces on the cards have actually been redrawn to some skill; a few gold coins; and a flask, which contains some liquid that you can hear swishing inside.

 
Flag Post

loot his store for anything that would help you in your adventure (swords, nicer shoes, anything of value that is easy to carry etc) then immediately head out and travel to a different town as this one is no longer safe for you. do not drink the fluid as it could be anything from water to poison instead leave it behind.