[Cyop] Reformation? page 6 (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post

This orc does not mean to fuck around. If we put sand into his eyes, he’ll either fall victim to our trap (10%) or instantly decapitate us (90%).

Grab your bag and reach in. While pretending to fish around for your items, press the picture of the man and the woman and the deck of cards against its surface, attempting to get them stuck. Pull some of your items out, even the coins. Turn the bag over in despair. If nothing else falls out, you’ve saved the paper items. I doubt he’ll take your map. If they do fall out, he has no reason to believe you’ve tried to trick him.

Flag Post

I’m not pickpocketing him. I’m setting off the smoke bombs to buy us some time. Sand in the eyes is too predictable; he obviously knows how to fight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

I’m not pickpocketing him. I’m setting off the smoke bombs to buy us some time. Sand in the eyes is too predictable; he obviously knows how to fight.

where do you think his smoke bombs are nerdoft?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

This orc does not mean to fuck around. If we put sand into his eyes, he’ll either fall victim to our trap (10%) or instantly decapitate us (90%).

Grab your bag and reach in. While pretending to fish around for your items, press the picture of the man and the woman and the deck of cards against its surface, attempting to get them stuck. Pull some of your items out, even the coins. Turn the bag over in despair. If nothing else falls out, you’ve saved the paper items. I doubt he’ll take your map. If they do fall out, he has no reason to believe you’ve tried to trick him.

i really hope this isnt the popular vote. i would rather out murdering theif character die than get robber by a thug like a little girl.

Flag Post

Woofy, do you really want to put Lestat’s life on what is basically a dice roll? If you’re being held at gunpoint in a bank robbery, are you going to steal their smoke grenade and then shoot them with their spare gun? I mean, with the lingering 60% chance it won’t work and you will die?

Flag Post

no but i would throw something in his eye then shoot him with my gun. i’m sirwoofy not nerdsoft. your mentioning his idea. not mine.

Flag Post

Okay, so you’re going to throw a pencil at this bank robber (who has you in a headlock btw) and then miraculously become a wizard, spawn a gun from the Aether, then use aimbot to shoot him? I’m sorry, and in this span he doesn’t pull the trigger/gut you/shiv you/stab you?

This is a highwayorc, not a flimsy piece of plastic. He’s killed a lot of people and knows he can kill you in moments.

Flag Post

Okay, so you’re going to throw a pencil at this bank robber (who has you in a headlock btw) and then miraculously become a wizard, spawn a gun from the Aether, then use aimbot to shoot him? I’m sorry, and in this span he doesn’t pull the trigger/gut you/shiv you/stab you?

This is a highwayorc, not a flimsy piece of plastic. He’s killed a lot of people and knows he can kill you in moments.

first of all. the orc doesnt have us in a headlock. secondly i already have a dagger drawn. and third. why would i throw a pencil at him? he wants me to put the bag down. when i do i just grab dirt and throw it in his face. even if he isnt blinded he will be momentarily stunned and it will give us just enough time to stick the dagger into his neck and back away before he can do anything. your post makes no sense to me due to the fact that it is in no way a comparison to what i said we should do nor is it relevant in any way.

Flag Post

My point is that what if he doesn’t get stunned? Then we die. Game over. No continues.

Or…

We could lose like $20 and a few miscellaneous items. Big fucking whoop, we can work for those coins in a new town anyway.

Edit:

Also, I mean the pencil in the bank. You can’t exactly dig up the floor of a bank.

Flag Post

My point is that what if he doesn’t get stunned? Then we die. Game over. No continues.

Or…

We could lose like $20 and a few miscellaneous items. Big fucking whoop, we can work for those coins in a new town anyway.

Edit:

Also, I mean the pencil in the bank. You can’t exactly dig up the floor of a bank.

which means comparing the 2 is pointless as they cannot be compared. we killed someone to get what little we have and i’ll be damned if i’m going to give it up that easily. we have killed before and we are good at it. and the only way he wont be dazed is if the wind blows the dirt away from him. it either hits his face and he gets sand in his eyes or he uses his arm to block the sand and cant see while his arm is up anyway.

Flag Post

Or… the sand does absolutely jack shit because we mess up a little, or he has good reaction time and pulls out his sword before the sand hits and even if he’s flailing without sight he’ll still easily hit us.

Flag Post

FF says he has three smoke pellets in the pocket. For someone who whined about a perfectly valid criticism of your attack plan (that you’re trying to overpower him with only a knife and some sand), saying that I didn’t read it properly, you need to read others’ posts more thoroughly.
Try and be subtle rather than something as transparent as that. Ever had sand in your eyes? It won’t stop a professional from doing anything, let alone one who knows that if he is caught off-guard he’ll die.
And yes, he does have you in a headlock. Read dafuqing post.

Flag Post

I’d say Nerdsoft’s plan is much more reliable, but to make sure he doesn’t get in a lucky strike during the smoke Lestat should immediately take a parry backwards to stay out of his range before lunging in for the kill.

Flag Post

(Wow… O.O)

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

He releases your shoulder and stands infront of you. “Now what will it be, Little-One?”

He does not have you in a headlock right now.

There will be a deus ex machima from here if you do want to fight, so if you choose to fight you will not die. This is your first real fight, but Lestat may be bruised up and lose items if you are beaten. Do not worry about dying.

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

no but i would throw something in his eye then shoot him with my gun.

There is no guns in this, so neither you nor the orc have any. =P

Flag Post

i was reffering to the gun in the scenario that those 2 were talking about in the bank. my idea of throwing sand in his eyes and stabbing him still stands.

Flag Post

It’s 2v1 with me and Nerdsoft on the same side.

Points to Feline!

Flag Post

Kick him in a weak spot.

Flag Post

Huzzah! I say we take the path of the living coward, not that of the poor (and would-be-dead) hero.

Flag Post

I guess we are fighting. =3

It will take me a while to update, as we have a whole page of ways to attack, and I am including them all.

Flag Post

It may take me a while to update as I will be pretty busy, so please bear with me. =/

Flag Post

I have been working hard… but I am getting closer to the update.

In the mean time, I have finally managed to get Lestat to look somewhat good in a way better detailed model.

Feel free to tell me how I can improve his image. (The sheer size of the legs is one point Ican improve on I believe, and I will try to make them look somewhat better in later updates. =/ )

Flag Post

If you made Lestat’s right leg a bit larger than his left and made them spaced a teensy bit more, it’d give the illusion of a cool stance I think.

Flag Post

I am sorry but I will be busy working for the next few days…

If you made Lestat’s right leg a bit larger than his left and made them spaced a teensy bit more, it’d give the illusion of a cool stance I think.

I will try that.

[I cannot believe I missed his tail. =P]

Flag Post

update plz?

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

update plz?

I am on a computer without flash right now…

For some reason I thought it was a good idea to do the update in flash, and I cannot abandon it as I have gotten so far into it.

I am sorry, but I do not have a time on when it will be done, as I have been really busy…