[Cyop] Reformation? page 7 (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:
Originally posted by efar:

update plz?

I am on a computer without flash right now…

For some reason I thought it was a good idea to do the update in flash, and I cannot abandon it as I have gotten so far into it.

I am sorry, but I do not have a time on when it will be done, as I have been really busy…

Take your time :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by FelineForumer:
Originally posted by efar:

update plz?

I am on a computer without flash right now…

For some reason I thought it was a good idea to do the update in flash, and I cannot abandon it as I have gotten so far into it.

I am sorry, but I do not have a time on when it will be done, as I have been really busy…

Take your time :D

yes it is not like I will manipulate space/time to stalk you and create the perfect circumstances for you to do it as well as stalk you like a creepy person (I am in creepy mode now)

WHY DOES EVERY GOOD GAME NEVER FINISH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I lost everything for the flash… =/
Text update is coming when I have time.

Atleast I still have the updated Lestat image, so I can do high-quality a picture also.

Flag Post

What happened to the flash? D: How’d you lose it? :(

Flag Post

Computer crash lost quite abit of my files. =/

Images, music, documents are mostly gone, but atleast I posted the new Lestat, so he is not lost as I can copy and paste his image.

Flag Post

@FelineForumer: Well I’m sorry to hear that :( did you lose everything on your computer?

Flag Post

No, some stuff was safe, others were on a recovery disc, but otherwise wise the other stuff was lost…

Flag Post

@FelineForumer: Well I’m sorry that happened. Anyways tell me when the next update is ready for this game. :D

Flag Post

I lost my ambition for this game… sorry… I took too long of a break trying to use flash and it just started going downhill from there. I will do a reboot when I have more time, and maybe include very little flash until the story is established. (and maybe a set timeline for updates.)