Pixelia [Roleplay] [Sign ups always open] (locked)

43 posts

Flag Post

photo Pixelia_zpsde69c696.png

Ah… It was a simple planet, only one existing lifeform was alive. One wizard from Earth visited Pixelia to take a peek at what’s waiting. He saw nothing, but he didn’t give up. He summoned a little humanoid. He looked very confused and puzzled at his surroundings, but got used to it fast. The wizard simply summoned seven trees, and then a lake, and then some animals. The human spoke up to the wizard with no fear at all for a simply puzzled mortal.
“I feel alone, mister wizard. I need a friend!”
The wizard heard him clearly, and made him a friend. The little humanoids played together, then the wizard spawned in seven humans. One of them asked the wizard for an axe, which came immediately. Each human worked together to make a civilization. All of a sudden, his own mind took over the wizard.
“There isn’t much fun with just weeny humans around! We need monsters! Demons! Goblins!”
The wizard got himself back together once his own mind made the monsters appeared. But then, he summoned female villagers, which made the people highly happy. ‘What have I done?’ The wizard said to himself. He made even bigger trees, more pigs, cows, sheep, and other animals, Elves, houses, and everything else that Earth has. It was a warm planet, too warm for snow. When he added the last dwarves and other wizards, he left immediately, leaving the humans on their own. But now, that one wizard wasn’t the only one making more things appear.

Flag Post

Races

Good races
 photo GoodChars_zpsc94234ad.png
Humans: Basic character, with no magic but learns very quickly.
Elves: Magic users of healing, they prosper through magic and their friends, the humanoids.
Neutral
(Gonna put a picture at a later date)
Dwarves: Very good at collecting stone, needing the help of humans to get their tools. Also good axefighters.
Wizards: They are friendly depending on their mood… they can really get some things going.
Evil Races
Orcs: Like a troll, with high strength but lower armor.
Trolls: Uses a club to fight. Good in armor, but not in strength.
Goblins: They poke people with sticks. Long ones.
Demons: The official hellmen. They are very devious, killing everything on sight. Uses weak fire magic.
Treeguards: They hate you if you go near their forest.

Flag Post

Application

Character’s Full name:
Character’s Age:
Character’s Race:
(Optional) Bio for your Character:
.Appearance.
General:
Or, to make it more specific
Skincolor:
Clothing:
Headgear?:
Footwear?:
Extras/Accessories:

If you want, post a picture of your character if you want a pre-character.

List O’ Gaddies

1. Geno Blasphemy Coolaide (sirwoofy)
2. Aaron (myskybluecap)
3. Binfort ‘Elfin’ Glowwood (Dancing_Toast)

Note: If you are a good race and attack another for no reason, You are considered a neutral race, unless you attack everybody.
Note: If you don’t want to use our races, You are welcome to make your own. Use a Race-Req please beforehand.

Racereq
Race name:
Race basic appearance:
Race Abilities:
Race accessories:

Flag Post

Reserved, in case

Flag Post

Reserve again

Flag Post

Topic is now open.

Flag Post

Character’s Full name: Geno Blasphemy Coolaide
Character’s Age:27
Character’s Race:Dwarf
(Optional) Bio for your Character:His only interests are mining and creating weapons and jewelry. Geno always has his pick with him no matter what it is he is doing.
General: Short in stature. Muscular. Long black beard and brown eyes.
Skincolor: White
Clothing: Green shirt and pants
Headgear: N/A
Footwear: Sandals
Extras/Accessories: Pickaxe in hand

Flag Post

Character’s Full Name:Aaron.Just Aaron
Character Age:16
Character Race:Human

Skincolor:White
Clothing:Blue
Headgear:N/A
Footwear:N/A
Extras/Accessories:N/A

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Character’s Full Name:Aaron.Just Aaron
Character Age:16
Character Race:Human

Skincolor:White
Clothing:Blue
Headgear:N/A
Footwear:N/A
Extras/Accessories:N/A

Done!

photo Aaron_zps570a689a.png

\Bonuses/
Mini armor: Your clothing added +2 armor
Human: You are a helpful race, and other races might need help from you. +2 Companionship
Old enough: You are allowed to use both types of weapons. +2 Fighting.
Blue too: Some creatures might get tricked by your presence, making you look like them. +2 hiding.

Originally posted by sirwoofy:

Character’s Full name: Geno Blasphemy Coolaide
Character’s Age:27
Character’s Race:Dwarf
(Optional) Bio for your Character:His only interests are mining and creating weapons and jewelry. Geno always has his pick with him no matter what it is he is doing.
General: Short in stature. Muscular. Long black beard and brown eyes.
Clothing: Green shirt and pants
Headgear: N/A
Footwear: Sandals
Extras/Accessories: Pickaxe in hand

Done!

photo Geno_zps311243c8.png

\Bonuses/
Manly: Your muscular look and epic beard make people think you are very manly. +3 Manliness.
Mining Manner: You carry a pickaxe where you go, so you can mine wherever you want. +1 mining.
Mini Armor: Your clothing gives you +2 armor.
Footwear: You have a type of footwear, allowing you to walk anywhere without hurting your feet. +2 traveling.

Notes: If you are hairy enough, your eyebrows might follow in.
Notes: The older you are, the more things you can do, but you would know slightly less than if you were younger.

Flag Post

Character’s Full name: Elfinglin Finkwood
Character’s Age: 21
Character’s Race: Elf
.Appearance.
Skincolor: White, with a hint of green
Clothing: Green leafy suit
Headgear?: Elf king Crown
Footwear?: Leather shoes
Extras/Accessories: Elf wand

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dancing_Toast:

Character’s Full name: Elfinglin Finkwood
Character’s Age: 21
Character’s Race: Elf
.Appearance.
Skincolor: White, with a hint of green
Clothing: Green leafy suit
Headgear?: Elf king Crown
Footwear?: N/A
Extras/Accessories: Elf wand

Done, and welcome toasty to the forums.

photo Elfinglin_zpsc13179fe.png

:O A king! We have an elf king! He is the leader of all elves, and is the most kindest!

Flag Post

Seems fun. =D

Just one question before I choose a race. Are the allignments forced or just a guideline?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Seems fun. =D

Just one question before I choose a race. Are the allignments forced or just a guideline?

I don’t know what you mean, but if you mean, they have to use specified weapon or armor, kinda, unless if you find a better weapon. If you mean if they have to be evil, friendly, or neutral as they are known, no. The default setting for your race is gonna be what kind of relation it has with other races. If you attack a friendly as a full-good race, you are considered neutral/evil.

Flag Post

Racereq
Race name: Minotaur
Race Basic Appearance: Large bull-men hybrid, often bipedal but with a bulls head.
Race Abilities: Very athletic, but lacking in intellect and magic.
Race Accessories: A pretty cool chain link collar/necklace, a gold bullring that can be enchanted and well ummm horns.

Name: Taurosapien The Untamed
Race: Minotaur
Bio: Will do, when not on tablet.

.appearance
Skin Color ~Black
Extras ~Golden Bullring

Flag Post

Character’s Full name: Kitaska ‘Kitty’ Reinor
Character’s Age: 17
Character’s Race: Wizard
(Optional) Bio for your Character: A classic ‘raised by wolves’ story, that is, until the fact that her parental wolves were kill by a warrior looking for wolf fangs to make a quick buck. With her family gone, wild cats from a nearby terriotory took her in. She grew up with animals, and understands them.

While she was still pretty young, she discovered her affinity to magic. The bad thing was that the first spell had started a wild cat on fire. It was a catastrophic event, where one thing lead to another, which eventually lead to half the forest burning and Kitty left alone crying. A brave villager came along when he heard the crying, risking his life traversing the flames, and took Kitty in to his care.

She swore never to use the dark magic again, but has instead focused on light magic in her free time when not helping to farm the crops, trying to find the spell to revive her wolven and feline parents.

(Long Bio. Sorry. =3)

.Appearance.
Skincolor: Pale Tan
Clothing: Long brown robe, drapping over feet. No sleeves.
Headgear?: Brown pointed cap, with cat ears pointing out the top.
Footwear?:Boots (Can’t really be seen because of the robe… =P)
Extras/Accessories: Fake cat ears (Could also go under headwear category…)

Flag Post

What kind of game is this? is this a picture rp? are there rolls?
Also nice opening picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

What kind of game is this? is this a picture rp? are there rolls?
Also nice opening picture.

Kinda-picture, I will display the location for some players every now and then, There are simple rounds, you can do three actions per round.

Screw this, I’m creating my own character.

Flag Post

Character’s Full name: Kitaska ‘Kitty’ Reinor
Character’s Race: Wizard
(Optional) Bio for your Character: A classic ‘raised by wolves’ story, that is, until the fact that her parental wolves were kill by a warrior looking for wolf fangs to make a quick buck. With her family gone, wild cats from a nearby terriotory took her in. She grew up with animals, and understands them.

While she was still pretty young, she discovered her affinity to magic. The bad thing was that the first spell had started a wild cat on fire. It was a catastrophic event, where one thing lead to another, which eventually lead to half the forest burning and Kitty left alone crying. A brave villager came along when he heard the crying, risking his life traversing the flames, and took Kitty in to his care.

She swore never to use the dark magic again, but has instead focused on light magic in her free time when not helping to farm the crops, trying to find the spell to revive her wolven and feline parents.

(Long Bio. Sorry. =3) Tails’s Note: I don’t care for long bio really. Lol.

.Appearance.
Skincolor: Pale Tan
Clothing: Long brown robe, drapping over feet. No sleeves.
Headgear?: Brown pointed cap, with cat ears pointing out the top.
Footwear?:Boots (Can’t really be seen because of the robe… =P)
Extras/Accessories: Fake cat ears (Could also go under headwear category…)

Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Racereq
Race name: Minotaur
Race Basic Appearance: Large bull-men hybrid, often bipedal but with a bulls head.
Race Abilities: Very athletic, but lacking in intellect and magic.
Race Accessories: A pretty cool chain link collar/necklace, a gold bullring that can be enchanted and well ummm horns.

Name: Taurosapien The Untamed
Race: Minotaur
Bio: Will do, when not on tablet.

.appearance
Skin Color ~Black
Extras ~Golden Bullring

Going to force my old friend genbot to make a picture for the chars/race, but I must tell you, I can draw faster than that piece of metal, but I’m too lazy.

Holy shit, this is my first successful game in six months.

Flag Post

It’s okay. =D

Is it okay if I slightly modify the picture and sent you the url after?

Flag Post

It’s okay. =D

Is it okay if I slightly modify the picture and sent you the url after?

Sure. I accept improvements, I, myself, will add stuff to the picture, the more the story goes on.

Flag Post

’kay.

Flag Post

Character’s Full name: Kirbalicious the malviolent
Character’s Race: Christmas Elf
(Optional) Bio for your Character: Once a helper of santa himself, he put aside his goody goody magic for some more powerful skills.
General: Fairly shortish, pointy ears, light tanned skin.
Skincolor: lightly tanned skin
Clothing: Christmas robes red and green.
Headgear: elf hat
Footwear: green shoes
Extras/Accessories: Christmas bow and magic golden bells.

Here’s what I want him to look like, or you can use this image directly.

Like it? :)

Flag Post

Photoshop from RotMG?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Character’s Full name: Kirbalicious the malviolent
Character’s Race: Christmas Elf
(Optional) Bio for your Character: Once a helper of santa himself, he put aside his goody goody magic for some more powerful skills.
General: Fairly shortish, pointy ears, light tanned skin.
Skincolor: lightly tanned skin
Clothing: Christmas robes red and green.
Headgear: elf hat
Footwear: green shoes
Extras/Accessories: Christmas bow and magic golden bells.

Here’s what I want him to look like, or you can use this image directly.

Like it? :)

Yhmm.

Pageclaim FTW

Flag Post

Racereq
Race name: Satyr
Race basic appearance: Legs and horns of a goat. Face and upper body of a human. They are carefree and heavy drinkers.
Race abilities: great musicians, can easily travel for hours without getting tired, magic limited to bardic magic
Race accessories: goat horns

Name: Garyn
Race: Satyr
Bio: A traveling musician with a habit of appearing at parties uninvited.
Appearance:
Clothing: Brown fur covers his legs
Headgear: his horns and brown hair
Footwear: his hooves
Extra: A pan flute in his hand