The Resistance - Epilogue (Spies won 3-2) - Questions Without Answers page 4 (locked)

351 posts

Flag Post

Rejoining

Flag Post

Sign again.

Flag Post

[Re-Sign]

Flag Post

Sign, You better hope this line is in the Replacements list if you are scum

Can’t believe I nearly missed this.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Re-Sign]

BTW, I wasn’t actually a spie, so that reject if I am not on first mission stuff was true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Increase the time limit to make it fair on all players so the captains have more time to ask the questions. They have 10 players to ask the questions.

I probably should have been a bit more specific on the Team Proposal Phases. Sorry about that.

I’ve already raised the TPP duration to 72 hours and the mission phase to 48. Think I should extend either/both further?

Flag Post

RESIGN!

Oh, and it should be 84/48.

Flag Post

Ok agreed Racebandit.

Flag Post

Sign if I have to again.

Flag Post

Oh BUGGER I’m late to my own game.

One of the players complains about the harsh time limits set on the game. “I can extend them if you want”, the host says. The result’s pretty much unanimous…

The time limits have been raised to 96 hours (4 days) for Team Proposal Phases and 48 hours (2 days) for Mission Phases.

The host notices a lot of pressure when the first two mission teams were proposed. “Want me to restart the game?”, he asks, with a unanimous “Yes”. With that, he triggers a role scramble on the players’ 3DS systems.

The game has been restarted. Roles have been redistributed.

“Darkness evil darkness blah blah take back the lab.”

Mission 1

“Mapping the place will be hard if we get caught by the guards. Your first objective is to figure out when they are and aren’t active, as well as where they are, so we can get in, clear future objectives, and get out."

“Oh, and from those four Murkrows I can see flying off to the West, I can conclude that there are four spies in your group of ten. Keep them off the mission teams before bad juju happens.”

Captain: sirwoofy
On deck: Behemoth542
Current Mission: 1
I’ll need three players for this first mission. You have until 2/28, 9 PM, UTC-7 to discuss with the other players what the M1 team should be.

Current rejection count: 0/3

Flag Post

Just letting people know, I will be doing my suspicion board again. And when people vote to accept or reject the vote, people who do not explain there vote will receive 0.5 suspicion.

Flag Post

ok so i have plenty of time to pick a team. who wants to be on it and why?

Flag Post

I wish to be on it because

Originally posted by myhome16:

If I am not on the mission, the mission is less likely to be productive to whichever side I am on.

Flag Post

I would like to volunteer for the mission 1 team, I would also like to suggest you put yourself on the team sirwoofy.

[Reasons:]
The reason for me is I know I am resistance, however the only evidence I could really give is the fact I plan on doing my suspicion board again which I did last turn when I was revealed as resistance at the game reset, and if I was a spy, helping the resistance hunt down spies would be a bad idea.

The reason for sirwoofy is because although he was a spy last game, it is unlikely that he received another spy role after the game reset. However do not just assume that all the spies last game are innocent, it is still possible that some of them are spies again.

As for the third member of the team, so far I haven’t seen anyone to post after the reset that has given me a good enough reason.

Flag Post

or, you know, he could put himself on the mission because, as to put it in one of my RL resistance player friends, ‘He knows he is resistance, so why not put himself on the mission.’

Flag Post

Well, You could pick me, but then again….I’m going to leave it to you.

Flag Post

when everyone decides to post whether or not they want to be on the team and why i will post the team and my reasoning for it. if people fail to post i will just assume they are spies and post a random team at the last minute based on whatever information i can gather. and no. i am not a spy this time. that means i have to think more about what i do sadly.

Flag Post

that is why this:

SirWoofy knows he is resistance, so why not put himself on the mission

Flag Post

I would like to be put on the team, simply because I know that I am a resistance member. I have no way to prove this, and I’m sure that any other volunteers will say the same thing.

however the only evidence I could really give is the fact I plan on doing my suspicion board again which I did last turn when I was revealed as resistance at the game reset, and if I was a spy, helping the resistance hunt down spies would be a bad idea.

The fact that you came up with the suspicion board method (along with several other nice strategies) with the last game certainly gave clues to your resistance position. However, continuing the suspicion board here does not, and it is instead a null tell. The formula is already out, and as such, anybody could post the board. Because of this, it would be suspicious of you not to continue, as it would be odd for you to stop taking a proactive hunting position. A spy would be foolish to contradict his established resistance meta.

The reason for sirwoofy is because although he was a spy last game, it is unlikely that he received another spy role after the game reset

I don’t like this logic, as previous results hold no influence over randomness. And the fact that you mention not all spies last game could be innocent here makes me want to inquire: why would sirwoofy be an exception?

Flag Post

I don’t like this logic, as previous results hold no influence over randomness. And the fact that you mention not all spies last game could be innocent here makes me want to inquire: why would sirwoofy be an exception?

sirwoofy isn’t an exception, the odds of him being a spy still exist. However, I feel that if someone was a spy pre-reset the odds of them being a spy after the reset decreases very slightly. Its kind of like 2 lotteries side by side, 10 people are in it and only 4 prizes per lottery, what are the odds that the same 4 people won both of them.

Flag Post

i would appreciate it if people would just say whether they want to be in the mission or not and state why. we can debate after that but there is a time limit and if we could get this first part done it would help a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sirwoofy:

i would appreciate it if people would just say whether they want to be in the mission or not and state why. we can debate after that but there is a time limit and if we could get this first part done it would help a lot.

I have already said that I want to be on the team, and I have already explained above my reason.

Flag Post

I do not want to be on this mission, so I can have a slight knowledge who I will put in my team.

Flag Post

Sadly I’m not a spy this time. So sirwoofy I would put

For mission 1

1. Sirwoofy

2. Walfordking

3. Hamuka

4. Doctorew

There we have the spies from the last time. Now everyone will know the spies from last time.