The Resistance - Epilogue (Spies won 3-2) - Questions Without Answers page 12 (locked)

351 posts

Flag Post

EBWOP

Originally posted by walfordking:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

It is clear, myhome is a spy.

Feline, Behemoth, Coolo, Jask (yes, me), are pretty much in the clear. Since this mission can’t be sabotaged by more than one spy, it’s fine if walford is one the crew member. So, please, walford, do this.

Behemoth was spy last time, what makes not spy this time? I was spy last time and PUBLICLY put it down as I’m Spy. How do I know you’re in the clear Jaskaran after putting me out in your game UNFAIRLY.

I’m always fair or try to be fair.

AN must NOT be a spy because every spy has answered to the other missions.

There’s a flaw on what you are saying. I wasn’t a spy last time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Bandit, doctorew is pretty AFK, can we pass to Jask, please?

I should auto-skip anyone who doesn’t vote in the last mission phase.

Okay, yeah, Jask is captain, coolo is on deck.

Flag Post

#1: Jask
#2: Coolo
#3: Behe
#4: Feline
#5: Walf/Replacement guy

I am taking a risk with walford because I am so sure that you dunz even that the other 4 are resistance, and one fail won’t affect the team success in any way, if it were to happen, if it were not, we have our team for round 5 and we basically have an ensured win.

Flag Post

Before I accept this, who do you think is getting replaced soon? Walford proposed the last team, so … I’m not sure it’s gonna be him.

Flag Post

EBWOP: I’m asking because you can’t propose two different people for the same team slot.

Flag Post

Feline, I don’t think he/she is spy.

Oh, sorry, I didn’t know we were retarded to not see that’s why you put feline on the team! No wonder we asked for an explanation why!

Why have you put Feline on the team Jask? You moaned to me when I put Feline on my list. Now let’s find out your answer.

And also how much more proof do you need that I’m not spy this time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Before I accept this, who do you think is getting replaced soon? Walford proposed the last team, so … I’m not sure it’s gonna be him.

Ah, sorry, I read back. I thought walford quoted his last post implying that this was the same situation, and he’s quitting, the only difference however was that the spies are 1 up and raicb& is fair. Wonder why he didn’t say “I am also not a spy this time”, though, possibly implies that he is.

[Walf]

Why have you put Feline on the team Jask? You moaned to me when I put Feline on my list. Now let’s find out your answer.

You haven’t answered either, and feline 1st mission was success, I don’t think a spy would be foolish enough to not fail a mission if he/she is the only spy in the mission, so, unless there were two spies, and this is an elaborate plan to frame myhome (Very less chance, imo but the random team selection would make it favorable for them, with a perfect framing and I believe it does not have two spies or more on the same mission), feline should be safe to use. Just because I asked you why doesn’t mean I don’t know the answer, I just wanted a bit of an elaborate explanation, since you took that a bit too half-assedly, imho.

And also how much more proof do you need that I’m not spy this time?

More resistancetells.

Flag Post

and one fail won’t affect the team success in any way, if it were to happen, if it were not, we have our team for round 5 and we basically have an ensured win.

But what if one spy is in the mission, and decides to put a pass into the mix, and fail M5?
Its blue-red-red now, we cannot make a mistake.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

and one fail won’t affect the team success in any way, if it were to happen, if it were not, we have our team for round 5 and we basically have an ensured win.

But what if one spy is in the mission, and decides to put a pass into the mix, and fail M5?
Its blue-red-red now, we cannot make a mistake.

Right, and what exact plan otherwise do you have in your mind? We have to take a risk if we are taking the first four people as ensured resistance, and I’ve not seen a single resistance/spytell except the results. So, quite frankly, propose a better plan is all I am saying if you’re arguing against mine.

Flag Post

So basically, a mixup.

The deadline for voting on Jaskaran2000/coolo2011/Behemoth542/FelineForumer/Walfordking will be 4/6, 12:00 Noon, UTC-7.

Flag Post

I hope it’s not too late to sign as a replacement.
signs the documents

Flag Post

Another Torchic, eh? (I rolled a Torchic in Explorers of Time.)

“Irrelevent,” the Gardevoir notes when she sees the Torchic signing up. “I already know who my prey is.”
The host growls as he channels some electrical energy into his sword. Meanwhile, a second officer has joined the fight, using a level 100 Suicune to distract the Gardevoir…

Flag Post

Accepting. This mission will not fail, I am sure.

Flag Post

Ok, Accept this team.

Flag Post

doctorew – ?
Jaskaran2000 – ?
coolo2011 – ?
Behemoth542 – Accept
FelineForumer – ?
MansW1 – ?
myhome16 – ?
hamuka – ?
AdeebNafees – ?
walfordking – Accept

Deadline in 18.5 hours. I’m not revealing any PM’d votes until the deadline, but it looks like we might be facing an auto-reject. Yes, this does mean I threw my game-closure threat out the window.

Flag Post

acept

Flag Post

Accept.

Flag Post

A third officer relocated the game to another room … not that it would matter after the host launched a burst of electricity right through the Gardevoir’s head. Her barrier wasn’t strong enough to stop it, and she crumpled to the floor.

: That’ll be enough of that shit. We have a game to finish, so let me check the votes.

doctorew – Reject (Auto)
Jaskaran2000 – Accept
coolo2011 – Accept (Auto)
Behemoth542 – Accept
FelineForumer – Accept
MansW1 – Accept
myhome16 – Reject (Auto)
hamuka – Reject (Auto)
AdeebNafees – Reject (Auto)
walfordking – Accept

Accepted 6-4.

: BTW, I probably should do something about the replacement that never showed up.

Dragonice has replaced AdeebNafees. Sorry, I think I’ve waited long enough.

As silly as this may sound, a bigger team may have been necessary. Jaskaran2000, coolo2011, Behemoth542, FeilneForumer, and walfordking were sent to the laboratory to map it out and try to find key locations to hack.

Dispositions: Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass

The third time was a charm, and you were able to map the place undetected and escape.

Mission 4 has been CLEARED! The Resistance has scored a point.

The Final Mission

: I’ve found five spots that need to be haxorz’d for the laboratory to be reclaimed. If even one of them is left untouched, the tampering will be detected, and who the fuck knows what will happen from there?!

Five players must go on this mission. Any spies put on the mission will automatically submit a Fail disposition. This mission requires one Fail to be sabotaged.

The Deadline is 4/10, 1 PM, UTC-7. The captain is coolo2011, with Behemoth542 on deck.

Flag Post

Ok. We’re at 2-2, so I think that the same team, as it sported a total pass, would be a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Ok. We’re at 2-2, so I think that the same team, as it sported a total pass, would be a good idea.

I agree.

Flag Post

I agree too.But still, there’s a chance that one of those from Mission 4 may actually be a spy.Also,do remember that Mission 4 needed two fails to get sabotaged. The spys should be smart enough to not attempt to sabotage it to reduce suspicion..Just my opinion though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonice:

I agree too.But still, there’s a chance that one of those from Mission 4 may actually be a spy.Also,do remember that Mission 4 needed two fails to get sabotaged. The spys should be smart enough to not attempt to sabotage it to reduce suspicion..Just my opinion though.

So, what do you want? That we pick another random player? Let’s do the math.
10 players.
5 on the team, so we have to choose from the other 5.
If anyone on our team is indeed a spy, then it is a 3/5 chance to pick a spy, if not, then there is a 4/5 chance to pick a spy.

Do we really want to play on those odds?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonice:

Hmm, that is true too. But no people is specially suspicious, of the ones that are in mission. I’ll make a small chart of the players, in how many missions they where and how many where sucessful/sabotaged.

FelineForumer: 4 missions (2 pass/2 sabotaged)
Me (Behemoth542): 3 missions (2/1)
Jaskaran2000: 3 missions (2/1 )
myhome16: 2 missions (Both sabotaged)
coolo2011: 2 missions (1/1)
doctorew: 1 mission (Sabotaged)
walfordking: 1 mission (Passed)

Hope this helps to make a better team

Flag Post

Who do people think the spies are?

I’ll answer this question later when people have answered this question.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Who do people think the spies are?

I’ll answer this question later when people have answered this question.

Myhome16 and doctorew are the most suspicious, in my opinion. All their missions where sabotaged, but it could be that they just where in the wrong place at the wrong time