The Firestorm

52 posts

Flag Post

“The Firestorm has devastated the city. We need to build up a defense and stay alive.”

Flag Post

What Is This?
Well, duh. It’s a forum game.

Main idea
A group of people(6) are trying to survive in a post-apocalypse world because of the Firestorm, a Hell Army pretty much. They turn people into their allies and thus destroy the world. You live in what was Miami, now a burnt shanty town on the verge of death. You six must find a way to survive for as long as you can in an apartment with your diminishing food and water.

Players To Ignore
-kilozombie

Flag Post

Welp, this looks okay. how do I sign up?
You sign up just by asking in the comments here. More specifically, you sign up like this:

sign (any words you wanna say)
First item-
Second item-
Third item-

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What items?
You can have three items to have in-game as long as they meet these three requirements:
-You must be able to find them in the average household.
-Please, no OP firearms, explosives, etc.
-I must approve them. You can see if I did under the ‘Rejected Players’ or ‘Accepted Players’ section.

Flag Post

Accepted Players
1.Doctorew-For Llamas!
(Flashlight, Kitchen Knife, Jade[mineral])
2.KillerOfPie-FOR NARNIA!
(Kevlar Vest, Machete, Rifle with 20 rounds)
3.ivan08-BECAUSE I WANT TO!
(Pistol[22 rounds], Map of Florida, Few days of rations)
4.Behemoth542-Iguana frisbee
(Shovel, Color of Magic song, ’nudder shovel)
5.GotterakaThing-LET THE GALAXY DROWN IN BLOOD!
(Pistol, Spade, Pain Pills)
6.ROFL_N00B-As Straight As A Circle
(Fire Extinguisher, Duct Tape, Garbage Bags)

Rejected Players
1. kilozombie because OP.
2. ______ because ______.
3. ______ because ______.
4. ______ because ______.
5. ______ because ______.
6. ______ because ______.
7. ______ because ______.
8. ______ because ______.

Flag Post

Log

Day 2
Doctorew- “Managed to kill him, but Ivan got burned and he went off on his own. I managed to steal 12 rounds! He’ll never know. Anyway, I found a smoke bomb! Used it on one of those guys and his own shot sent his straight to hell(poor choice of words.) Hopefully I’ll live.”
ivan08- “My other arm is starting to spaaesm. I couldn’t stand it, so I went off on my own. I found two guys. His name was Behemoth542(and Gotetrakathing), and surprisingly, aka was unimanded too. We went to an abandoned Army base, and we found a flak gun! Only three shots, though.”
Behemoth542- “Met some guys. Ivan and Gotterakathing were their names, and we found an Army base. With a flak cannon. With three shots. Sad. But I found another shovel! A titanium one, too!”
Gotterakathing- “Met two guys. Ivan and Behemoth. We found an Army Base! After I lost an arm. Though, we found a flak cannon, a titanium shovel, and a broadsword. I got the sword. Altogether, we killed trwelve monsters, but the cannon’s down to three bullewets.”
ROFL_N00B- “Killed eight or nine more. Suffocating and shooting, man! Cannon to my neighbor’s HOUSe shut him right up. I murdered him! Cause he turned into a monster. Worked, didn’t it? So they’re not fireproof after all…”

Day 3
Doctorew- “I got three more, and I found another guy! His name was ROFL_N00B. We went to his house and shot about half a dozen down on the way. The apocalypse’s getting easy. Hopefully it stays that way.”
ivan08- “Wew had a vhte and we decided t stayat base. We might want to survive before food, cause we have a lot of rarions herw. My aem is gettig worse, thogh-”
Behemoth542- “I asked Ivan and Gott if they want to stay or go find tools.We decided to stay. Ivan looked out the window after five minutes and nearly fainted. We rushed t the window to help him up. We found a flying quarter-mile long red dragon in the sky. We ran into the panic room to hide as a foot-long fireball came streaking towards where we were ten seconds ago.”
Gotterakathing- “We make a pact to stay at base until we run out of food. Ivan then fainted and we saw a HUGE red dragon flying towards us. A foot long fireball came flying into the wall where Ivan was a second ago, and we ran into the panic room dragging Ivan into it as well.”
ROFL_N00B- “Met a guy named Doctorew. We went back to my house and killed like eight just during that mile-long ride. He said that the world’s getting easy. I agreed. Surely it’ll stay like that.”

Flag Post

sign (FOR NARNIA!)
Kevlar Vest
Machete
Rifle(20 rounds)

Flag Post

sign (BECAUSE I WANT TO!)
First item- Second item- a pistol with 40 rounds
Second Item-a map of florida
Third item-few days rations (food + water)
ps tommorow i wont be on computer until about 4:00 PM

Flag Post

Sign (♫ Iguana frisbee ♪)

First Item A shovel
Second Item The Colour of Magic – Terry Pratchet
Third Item Another shovel

Flag Post

sign (LET THE GALAXY DROWN IN BLOOD!)
First item: Pistol with two spare magazines
Second item: Spade. (For beating the hell out of people, and digging)
Third item: Pain pills.

Flag Post

sign (As Straight as a Circle)
First item: Fire Extinguisher
Second item:A Roll of Duct Tape
Third item: A box full of garbage bags

Flag Post

Sign (FUCK I’M GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH HANGOVER)
1. A desk lamp
2. An RCO scope to attach to the desk lamp
3. A machine that converts desk lamps into improvised weaponry

Yes, all three of these things are in my home. In fact, my desk lamp can shoot batteries, pebbles, paper clips, bottle caps, corks, stuffed animals, eyeballs, shards of glass, coins, door handles, books, levers, bullets, hands, keyboard buttons, wadded paper, and even lightbulbs! The larger objects are lethal if aimed correctly while the smaller ones have about the power of a 9mm pistol.

Flag Post

Sign (Meow, Meow, Meow)
1. Water Purifier (I have one of these lying around the house. =3 )
2. Gramophone
3. Book of plants/herbs

Flag Post

Sign (for the hell of it)
2. Bowie knife
3. Solar Charger (w/ several adapters)
1. Kettle

Flag Post

>One paragraph.

I have no idea why people are even signing up.

Flag Post

when will it start?

Flag Post

Now!

Sorry, everyone else, wait until next game.

Flag Post

what do we do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by IvainOhAte:

what do we do?

I gave the first log. You give other posts on what you want your character to do.

Flag Post

head outside in search for supplies/friendly people using my map

Flag Post

Reload my gun, and amputate my burning arm. Then find some survivors.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan08:

Okay, but you’re unimanded. One hand.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Burning usually means you’re infected, but sure. If you’re infected, you have usually from 1-4 days to survive, then you’re a Demon.

Oh, and I do not plan on surviving in-game forever alone. I’m not conceited like that.
*Plus, every game day is 12-24 hours.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:
Originally posted by ivan08:

Okay, but you’re unimanded. One hand.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Burning usually means you’re infected, but sure. If you’re infected, you have usually from 1-4 days to survive, then you’re a Demon.

Oh, and I do not plan on surviving in-game forever alone. I’m not conceited like that.
*Plus, every game day is 12-24 hours.

How fast does the infection spread? Would the infection keep spreading if I cut my arm off?

Flag Post

Usually, but not always. It would save you a lot of pain though, and you would be able to function better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:

Usually, but not always. It would save you a lot of pain though, and you would be able to function better.

I’m still amputating my arm.

Flag Post

Okay…?