Kongregate Survivor V2 - TOURNAMENT - Finals:Part 3 - Jumping Man page 16

397 posts

Flag Post

I finally didn’t quit after my first combo break. I got a lot of 30ish combos throughout afterwards. It did get somewhat infiniwhory.
Omg. It is 1am. I am not home, but in Orlando. At Disney. I came back from Magic Kingdom like 3 hours ago. On one of the public computers because I forgot my laptop. I’m tired. Epcot tomorrow. Night.

Flag Post

The second part of the finals is over.

Lighnat0r has been eliminated

The final part will be up within an hour.

Flag Post

Finals: Part 3 Tris

photo Tris_zpsd893d27f.png

The goal of the last game in the finals will be to get the highest possible score in Tris.

By securing number one places in the first two games, wii put himself in a very good position. SS, you are going to have to get 134% of wii’s score in this round to secure the victory. If you score less than that margin, or wii wins this round, then he shall be Kongregate’s sole survivor!

Good luck to you two!

Finals:Part 3 will end on April 8, 2013 at 12 PM PST (Noon) .

Spreadsheet

Cumulative scores:

Wiiplayer113 – 2.000

SilentSand – 1.670

Flag Post

10 hours remain until the tournament is concluded.

Flag Post

Less than 5 hours. Post yo scores.

Flag Post

But Tris is broken!

Flag Post

Game change +24 hours?

Flag Post

Game change!

Flag Post

If not,

Flag Post

Argh. FFS. Of course the last game I pick is broken.

I have to get to work but I will put up a replacement game asap. The next one will go for 24 hours instead of 36 though.

Flag Post

Post at midnight, Deadline at Midnight on Tuesday?

Flag Post

Jumping Man.

We will end it April 10 at midnight. So it is practically 36 hours. I can’t format stuff at work, but I will get on it when I get home I will do it.

Originally posted by SilentSand:

Post at midnight, Deadline at Midnight on Tuesday?

So yes. Deadline Midnight on Tuesday.

Sorry bout this guys! Good luck!

Flag Post

5.5 hours left.

Flag Post

Apparently I needed to record? I’m not gonna win with this score anywho but…

Flag Post

Well that was fun

Flag Post

WiiPlayer113 is Kongregate’s Sole Survivor!!!

The tourney is over!

Final Cumulative Score:

Wii – 2.843
SS- 2.670

Thank you so much to everyone who participated. I hope you guys enjoyed the tourney and most of my game choices.

A HUGE thanks to my spreadsheeters. You guys were beyond amazing. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. <3

Flag Post

Grats Wii. But I shoulda won.

Flag Post

That was a lot of fun. The strategy made it so much better, even though after the merge KongBot didn’t do much, so KongAnt pretty much took over, in my opinion. It was nice of SilentSand to tell people who to vote for when there were like 7 people left so I didn’t have to, so when people got voted out they blamed him, not me. I wish my idol would have come in handy, but oh well. Thanks trav!

Oh, and thanks to my alliance for not. Voting me out in the first tribal council because it was def my fault for losing that challenge. Omg sirwoofy said like 3 times that we should vote me out. I liked that.

Flag Post

See?You guys all hated me for absolutely no reason.

And wiiplayer never helped me in that friends tournament either.

Flag Post

I don’t understand why you’re taking this out on Wii. Wii didn’t vote you out, everyone else did—hate them. Besides, Wii went on to actually win; how confident are you that you would have been able to justify your non-elimination?

Flag Post

Louweed…Thanks to you,I have seen the light…

…But he still didn’t help in the friends tournament.

Flag Post

You know what didn’t help? The host abandoning the goddamn tournament.